What's new

Starting a business with someone

Starting a business with someone
Starting a business with someone is a good idea and also it contribute allot in terms of business ,and also it goes smoothly

I can only feel comfortable to start up a business with someone when the person is also contributing positively to the growth of the business, without that I may not likely and I will do it alone.

To start a business with someone we need to have trust for each other and love each other like never before and try as much to be open minded,and neglecting self-centered

Spend time together and empower each other, dream bigger together make brain storming, be creative and always raise above any problems or barriers that appear in your path
Starting business with someone's most times is very difficult people start business with other people because they're like one or two qualities maybe capital or ideas but trust must be involved before any business can work between two people.

It's not a bad idea but while I have that option, I have several others too. In a small scale business, I rather begin alone but when it comes to a large scale business, I'll be coactive setting in modalities required.

What are the tips you think I should employ if I would like to start a partnership with someone?
it is dependant with the kind if person you are going into the business with,you need to have a legal agreement between the two of you , and also the person must be trust worthy and very committed to the business

I can only feel comfortable to start up a business with someone when the person is also contributing positively to the growth of the business, without that I may not likely and I will do it alone.
Well said, it has to be someone who would contribute positively and effectively to the business be it in terms of ideas or capital, not me doing the whole works. And as long as it's someone I can trust as well.

One very important tip to bear in mind before starting out a partnership type of business with anyone is to make sure that there is a document of understanding between you and the person on how the business is to be run

You need to have a legal agreement , and also know the type of person you entering into partnership with.
I think I have to agree with you because there can be a lot of disagreement along the way and then having a legal and a written agreement is what might help you people.

this partner must be as dedicated as you are, you guys need to have the same drive, the partner must be honest and trustworthy
I think before you start up any business with any partner you must have a written agreement which can be enforceable in the law court should in case any of you go against the agreement that you guys are putting down.

Starting a business with someone can sometimes bring trouble and other complicated issues especially if the people you are starting up the business are not trusted, for peace of mind it is always advisable to start up a business alone.

I would rather go source for the capital then employ some persons to run the business, I don't see myself now or in the future partnering so thickly to do business with someone.

There is no harm in starting up a business enterprise with someone if the situation demands you do but you need to be more careful to partner with someone who is knowledgeable about the business and would bring about positive changes to the business

What are the tips you think I should employ if I would like to start a partnership with someone?

I would not start a business with someone because there may be quarrels along the way and I do not need them. I start it alone if I have this opportunity. at most, I would hire a manager like me. but owner like me not.

Make sure it is someone you trust before going into a partnership with the person. Also insist on a written agreement that has a legal backing incase there's disagreement later on.

Starting a business with someone is simply called partnership business. It involves two to twenty persons. If you want to go into partnership business, you must have a legal agreement as regards the share of profit and the likes

Well it is not easy to start a business with someone but then in the case where you can't come up with all the capital then you can join with someone but it must be someone you trust

Starting a business with someone can sometimes bring trouble and other complicated issues especially if the people you are starting up the business are not trusted, for peace of mind it is always advisable to start up a business alone.
Yeah, you're right about that. But I guess those who start up businesses with a partner often times don't have any other option. In this case I would say it's best to choose someone you can atleast trust and can contribute positively to the business

Yeah, you're right about that. But I guess those who start up businesses with a partner often times don't have any other option. In this case I would say it's best to choose someone you can atleast trust and can contribute positively to the business
You have said it perfectly because trust is the most important thing here and without trust it is impossible for you to start up a business and succeed with people most especially if it is a business that will require more than one person. Trust is just number one . Do you have any experience on this ?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back