What's new

Starting a business with someone

You need to have a legal agreement , and also know the type of person you entering into partnership with.

this partner must be as dedicated as you are, you guys need to have the same drive, the partner must be honest and trustworthy

It's not always adviceable to start with family and friends. But if you are adamant to do that you guys need to hire the service of a litigator to put your partneship into a formal agreement while you both sign documents

there is nothing wrong with starting a business with someone
just make sure the both of you are on the same page and
he/she is trustworthy and committed to the business

What are the tips you think I should employ if I would like to start a partnership with someone?
Some factors might make one to decide partnering with someone to form a business firm. Those factors might be as a result of, lack of finance for startup, having less_knowledge about the business, prompting the person to partner with an experience one to carry the business effectively. Inability to single handedly run a business firm. Some people find it so difficult to run a business all on their own. That's why they prefer partnering with some one to feel protected.

I don't think it is proper to call it tips but just the basic requirements for a partnership. First is the trust not just with the friendship but with money. Remember that friendship can be ruined by the color of money. Second is the ability and capability of both parties, that means you and that someone. If only one will function then the sharing of the business should not be equal. Not to forget, the kind of business should be inside the box of your passion otherwise your interest may wane later on and the motivation will vanish.

The moment business is in between you and a friend where you both need to commit money into it , sideline trust by ensuring you are both committed in a written agreement , this is the best way to preserve your friendship and level of commitment in the business.

In my very personal opinion, I think that while you can start a business alone it is better, since associations often do not end well, but if it is your wish, the first thing you should do is have the legal documents through a financial advisor, signed by both partners in common agreement.

If you want to start business with partner you must have the legal documents, you must have the same goals, and the person must be trustworthy, and also he/the must dedicate time for the business as you do.

Someone can actually startup a business with someone or friend if the person is understanding and reasonable someone that is honest and faithful...not someone that when he see that you are getting good profit is I'll want to snatch the business and turn it to his own

What are the tips you think I should employ if I would like to start a partnership with someone?
Starting a business with someone is good thing because it is easiest way to start a business with someone else is to establish a general partnership. You don't have to file paperwork with the state to set one up, your business income will pass through to your personal tax return, and you won't have ongoing recordkeeping or reporting requirements.

There's nothing wrong with having a business partner if you lack enough capital to set up the business. But whomever it is you wish to partner with, never you trust with money. Ensure that you get a legal backing and sign all necessary documents with your partner for future purposes.

Firstly, you have to be very observant whether your partner has the same vision, mission and goal for the business you are about to begin. Also, how skillful, dedicated and trustworthy is he? These are what will make the business become successful if both of you should run it, assuming you are upright yourself.

First you need to find a mutual ground with your partner. Make agreement with your partner and let your lawyer certify your agreement in written. Also you need to register your business under the appropriate government body

In the event that they're to be your accomplice, you need to ensure they're as energetic about the business thought as you are yourself; you need somebody who'll be focused on observing it through in light of the fact that they have faith in it as much as you do - they should be a supporter for the item/business. You likewise need to ensure you can cooperate.

I think first you should know the kind of person before starting a business with someone, partner with someone I don't think it is necessary, if you want to make a successful business

Starting a business with someone is a good method of start-up that normally succeeds if some condition are put in place to make it work, one of such condition is a document called the partnership deed.
The partnership deed is a document that spells out the right and duties of each partners and how the business is going to be run.
Most partnership deed has instructions on even the dissolution of the partnership, yeah that's how detailed the document is, the document is mostly signed and sealed in court.
With this document there will likely not be issues between partners in a business.

If you want to start a business with someone. Firstly you need to trust that person. Secondly the person must have experienced in doing business. And lastly the person must be ready to dedicate his or her time to the business. Once this can be done by that person. Both of you are good to go to do business together.

Spend time together and empower each other, dream bigger together make brain storming, be creative and always raise above any problems or barriers that appear in your path

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back