What's new

Starting a business with someone

Trust is very important when it comes to partnership businesses. the both of you also need to understand each other well in order to be able to run the business successfully. It is also very important to sign legal agreements especially when you are more than two.
So you really think that signing of legal agreement is still necessary when two or more trusted people are putting themselves together to establish a business ? I think this may only be necessary when you are not dealing with trusted people.

It's a smart idea to launch a business with a partner. Teamwork will be enhanced by having a business partner, but you two should sign a contract to ensure that you share in the company's profits and losses.

What are the tips you think I should employ if I would like to start a partnership with someone?
First thing you need is trust, if you can not trust your partner then it is better to avoid this business, the second thing you need to consider is the business idea, can it be successful or not and the third thing you can do is to consult with a business expert.

What I have come to understand is that no matter how big a company is, people will always complain. what you should focus on if you're a business man is to satisfy at least 90% of your customers.

Yes, this is true. There have been cases of people complaining about big companies such as McDonald's and other as well, despite the fact that these companies are quite big and famous as well.

Yes, this is true. There have been cases of people complaining about big companies such as McDonald's and other as well, despite the fact that these companies are quite big and famous as well.
Being a bigger company does not mean that they are not liable to make mistake . Sometimes they could make mistake but it rarely happens because they are trying all possible means to protect their company from having bad names.

So you really think that signing of legal agreement is still necessary when two or more trusted people are putting themselves together to establish a business ? I think this may only be necessary when you are not dealing with trusted people.
one thing you have to properly understand is that people can change overnight. No matter how trusted a person maybe it is always important to keep everything professional and legal in business.

Partnership is a great way to start up a business, it would help reduce the cost of capital . And the effect of the risk would not be traumatizing in case anything goes sideways.

With trust and understanding , partnering with someone in the line of business is good and enjoyable , because it makes acheiving your goals much more easier and faster .

I will advise that you should ensure that person has the right temperament to go into business. The person should be somebody who is trustworthy and has money or knowledge to take the business forward.

I can only start a business with someone that shared the same ideas and vision with me, it will be easy to work with such a person and it will be a great boost to the business

I can only start a business with someone that shared the same ideas and vision with me, it will be easy to work with such a person and it will be a great boost to the business

Unfortunately, you won't find many people who may be willing to share the same amount of interest as you do. There are many people and they have different kinds of interest when it comes to running a business.

Spend time together and empower each other, dream bigger together make brain storming, be creative and always raise above any problems or barriers that appear in your path
Working together, especially to facilitate proper communication and decision making would be very beneficial to a partnership. It would ensure that each party is well understood and why certain things should be done or avoided.

It might not be that MCDonalds actually scam them but big companies like that have a quite lot of customers they are dealing with and that can make them loose focus with small investors . So I prefer partnering with someone I can handle

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back