What's new

Solana Overtakes Dogecoin

I don't think that solanna will be able to overcome the dogefoe a very long time because the dogecoin as many promising future due to the news we just heard about it. Tesla is planning to adopt the dogecoin.

It is important that people should not get their hopes over the roof whenever it comes to Doge coin. Solana is a properly I want project and I believe that it is going to be around for a very long time to come.

Solana is definitely one of the digital assets that one must follow. It has the potential to surge In the future. The coin as shown that it could move up to the sky in the future due to its antecedents.

Solana is definitely one of the digital assets that one must follow. It has the potential to surge In the future. The coin as shown that it could move up to the sky in the future due to its antecedents.
The ability of a digital assets to surge in the future is soley dependent on the volatility of the coin and it also depends on the usefulness of the digital assets on question.

The ability of a digital assets to surge in the future is soley dependent on the volatility of the coin and it also depends on the usefulness of the digital assets on question.
The volatility of the coin should be taken into consideration. This is what usually causes the movement of the cryptocurrency up or down. We have seen cryptocurrencies displacing each other over time.

It is completely surprising the way in which player one projects have been gaining a lot of popularity in the past few months and I believe that even more are going to be coming up in the space.

I am very excited to only see this kind of projects s that are always popping out. The growth of polygon and other layerone projects in the first quarter of last year was actually going insane.

The volatility of the coin should be taken into consideration. This is what usually causes the movement of the cryptocurrency up or down. We have seen cryptocurrencies displacing each other over time.
The volatility of the coin is actually what matters in the world of cryptocurrencies
.the volatility rate of the cryptocurrency goes a long way to determining the price of the cryptocurrency.

The overall pump of solana this few days has really been amazing and a lot of it remains to be seen if it is going to sustain it and if it is going to beat Ethereum.
The Solana crypto currency is one of the promising crypto currency coins we have as available in the market today, with it's current growth level the stakes are high that it might overtake the ethereum in the Crypto currency market.

The rise in Solana compared to other currencies is impressive. I think this cipher shows great potential so far this year. Compared to Dogecoin, Dogecoin is much better.

I always like to see it whenever it is project with utility that are in ahead in the market and this particular one is a variable one and it is even predicted that it is going to reduce the influence of ethereum.

When was this Solona Coin introduce into the cryptocurrencies market? If it has been around for a while longer, and it's now overtaking the Dogecoin, i can't be very surprised
Solana has actually been in the market for long and it is just possible that you did not know about it. It also has a lot of use cases like a block chain and nft which Doge does not have.

I don't really see this as a catchy news because solana is 100 times better than the dogecoin. The market value of the sol will definitely surpass that of the doge very well.

SOL has what it takes to overtake the eth because of all the friendly features that was in the sol launcher and this is probably one of the best blockchain in the cryptocurrency space.

I don't really see this as a catchy news because solana is 100 times better than the dogecoin. The market value of the sol will definitely surpass that of the doge very well.
This is true, Because the Solana crypto currency had so many use cases which makes it more valuable the the meme coin called dogecoin crypto currency.

This is true, Because the Solana crypto currency had so many use cases which makes it more valuable the the meme coin called dogecoin crypto currency.
The solana is now a marketplace for the non fungible token. The cryptocurrency space is now shifting towards the non-fungible token and so many people are taking advantage of this.

There's every possibility that solana overtakes dogecoin because Solans is far better than a dogecoin in all ramification so it is not a news to me anymore.

Solana I actually a proper coin that has a lot of utilities in it like NFTS and a block chain whole doge was just a community token that was created for fun. I will prefer to have solana.

The news I had now around dodge coin is very promising. It was made on Twitter that Elon Musk is supporting the dogecoin coin and is also buying Twitter for 44 billion dollars. This news made dogecoin to increase tremendously.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back