What's new

Solana Overtakes Dogecoin

The news I had now around dodge coin is very promising. It was made on Twitter that Elon Musk is supporting the dogecoin coin and is also buying Twitter for 44 billion dollars. This news made dogecoin to increase tremendously.
Well, even with all this the dogecoin crying currency hasn't been able to live up to the hype it had when it was first introduced Into the crypto currency market and I am not sure it would still reach the level of ethereum anytime soon.

This Alana is better than the dog coin and as result of the fact that this coin is better than the other one is because of the use of the use of the blockchain of the solana and that is the basic fact.

Solana is definitely a very good crypto. There has been talk about how it plans to upgrade and that is very good news too. I would advise anybody to invest in it right now.

It is very obvious that to solana must overtake the dogecoin. Savannah has one of the best blockchain in the crypto-currency market and this alone would make it override the dogecoin .

There is every possibility that the solana will replace the dogecoin because it is more promising than the Dutch coin in all ramifications and it's better in terms of the widescale uses of the dog chain

I am not surprised at all under overtakes dogecoin because solana is the best when it comes to please block chain technology that is being adopted you cannot compare solana with dogecoin.

I have always known that solana would overtake the dogecoin in all perspective because solana is better than the Dogecoin all ramifications based on the blockchain technology.

I did not see the reason why Solana wouldn't overtake the dogecoin because it is better cryptocurrency in all ramifications. so we don't have to debate this any longer.

Solana is basically better than the other cryptocurrency that you are comparing it with because this particular cryptocurrency has lots of features that are mind-blowing and friendly.

Solana is basically better than the other cryptocurrency that you are comparing it with because this particular cryptocurrency has lots of features that are mind-blowing and friendly.
Everything concerning the whole crypto is just so funny. Solana that was once at 300 dollars has eventually drop to $30 and still going down. It is even predicted that it will further drop to $20. Lolz

I ended up biting the bullet and buying Doge when it was $0.14... I lost 50% of my investment since then. Likely was not a smart idea but at least Elon is making moves to have it be useful. Just for merch at Tesla and SpaceX but it is something.

I am not caught unaware that solana would overcome dogecoin in the crypto market, because solana has shown very promising move and the coin has been doing wonderfully well in the crypto space.

Solana is probably one of the best cryptocurrencies because of its utility. A lot of people are actually seeing a very good future around it. Dogecoin on the other hand is a meme coin and it revolves around hype but Solana has a lot of utility.

Solana is a very good project and another network entirely. The coin currently is about $30 and this is the best opportunity for me to invest if I have the money . Omo I am missing a lot.

The dogecoin failed to improve for a very long period of time and that makes it very possible for Solana to overtake it. The leading memecoin does not perform well in the cryptocurrency market Presently.

It shouldn't be a thing of surprises if solana overtake the dogecoin. Solana cannot be compared in any way with the dogecoin in all ramifications. The solana is probably the best.

Things still aren't looking good for my Doge investment! lol

I am still hoping Elon ends up buying Twitter and has it be a function on the platform so the value will go up.

Influence of some users in dogecoin has caused the price to be down and this is because many people are now investing on other coins that are not known. I'm not surprised as Solana price has value than dogecoin.

I also noticed the rise of the coin on binance And i don't want to believe this is a pump and dump strategy. The coin have done a massive rally since the beginning of the year and it's a good thing for Investors
I am always on luno wallet news update about crypto currency , most especially to know about dogecoin because I have hundreds of it in my wallet waiting for the right time to sell it off but , solana has overtaken it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back