What's new

Solana Overtakes Dogecoin

I really do not know why many people believe that Dogecoin is a really good investment. It might be a great coin, but it is not the greatest coin. I have never made profits trading in Dogecoin ever.

Wow, I'm incredibly impressed with how quickly this coin has grown. When compared to such performance, I feel that such growth makes many people question that the doge currency would go far in the future. Let's keep an eye on it to see whether it can keep growing.

Wow the crypto coin solana seems to be new to Me even though it seems to have a good rate currently, I believe it is a good crypto coin that one can invest and earn lot of money.

Dogecoin is at number 10 according to market cap rank, it was in the 6th position few months ago. I think the glory of dogecoin is over you will have look for other coins for profitable investment.

Solana is a good token and it is quite profitable. I might buy the token but it is not yet listed on the exchange where I am dealing in cryptocurrencies right now. What is Solana used for, by the way?

That is very impressive, I always know that anything is possible in the crypto currency market because it is all about risk taking and investment, the more people invest in a currency with high amount, the more it gains value.

I really don't know if Solana is a good crypto currency to invest into at the moment because I'm scared if it's going to be a pump and dump coin so that I won't later lose my money in the long run.

In January 2022, Ethereum has over powered solana in the crypto currency market, Ethereum added more value after the world's richest man Elon musk announced that he invested in the coin.

Solana is one coin I would always remember because I was holding earlier last year and sold off only to see the coin doing great which cane as a shock to me indeed.

The main cause for popularity of solana is most of gleam airdrops are paying with many coins between them solana or sol while hardly you will find airdrop paying out with dogecoin it still limited to some telegram bots.

My opinion is that solana is far better than the dogecoin. The only factor that is millitating against the dogecoin is its unlimited supply and it is absolutely affecting its market value big time. Its Vue isn't increasing.

My opinion is that solana is far better than the dogecoin. The only factor that is millitating against the dogecoin is its unlimited supply and it is absolutely affecting its market value big time. Its Vue isn't increasing.
There is even an option to stake dogecoin or solana on faucetpay this is a complete scheme but many airdrops are supporting solana than dogecoin.

I think the reason some people do not earn more profit while investing on donge coin is because of the amount they invested with, once you invest with a high amount, you will earn more profit.

There is even an option to stake dogecoin or solana on faucetpay this is a complete scheme but many airdrops are supporting solana than dogecoin.
I haven't heard about this lately but the best option is to ensure that stake the solana because you may end up not getting something tangible with the dogecoin. The dogecoin would have been better but its design made it practically impossible.

I think the reason some people do not earn more profit while investing on donge coin is because of the amount they invested with, once you invest with a high amount, you will earn more profit.
That's just the basic truth, the amount that you will make is dependent on the number of the token that you have . The higher the number of coins that you have , the higher the profit.

First I want to note that Solana works on proof of history too
Personally I love everything about sol and my opinion is it is gonna beat with if ethereum block chain doesn't upgrade itself as we see it is already started competing with eth due to it's fast transactions and low fees which eth lacks and currently the biggest 2 blockchains in nfts are eth and sol

The solana coin was growing massively before untill the bear market takes over. It it is among one of the most promising cryptocurrency to invest on especially now that the price has reduced.

This is expected and it is usually because ,we have come to realise that doge coin cannot stand on its own without the support of top people like Elon musk who go a long way to influence his price.

Actually solama has proven itself to be more impressive this days quite uncompared to some of the coins like the dogcoin and some others. raising in it value has make it more recognisable.

2021 and 2020 was actually a very big year in the future of layer one and the decentralized finance ecosystem that brought the rise of coins like this and I think it is going to remain around for some time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back