Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$2.4675USD
Biznotes
What do you think of software switching? I'm a person who rarely supports things like that, especially there isn't a good reason, or to please the satisfactory of others.

What about you? If a site you were on was frequently changing their software, would you hold out, or would you leave?

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
I'll definitely leave though they say change is the only constant thing in life but too much is also not good. If a site is constantly updating their software or has complicate UI/UX, I'll not be attracted there.

I also don't support the idea of software switching. If a site i was on was frequently changing their software, i would definitely leave. I wouldn't hold out.

Well, I will tell you the truth., I have not come across any site that frequently changes software, in fact, I have not com across a site that has in fact switched software. However, I have been to a lot of sites that have changed designs frequently.

What do you think of software switching? I'm a person who rarely supports things like that, especially there isn't a good reason, or to please the satisfactory of others.

What about you? If a site you were on was frequently changing their software, would you hold out, or would you leave?
Changing the software on a website can have a variety of consequences, depending on the program being used and the requirements of the individual site. Generally speaking, switching software can assist a site's performance and scalability by enabling various system components to be tuned separately. Additionally, software switching can increase system security by allowing various system components to be isolated from one another. Finally, software switching can increase system reliability by enabling components to be changed out to address any possible problems.

I think this is fine to do with fair warning to the people that frequent the site so long as the reasons are valid. Many people switch down to pricing ans security reasons. Both which are fine. Assuming people know in advance and what things will be changed, most of the time it works out fine but switching a lot will cause people to leave.

You may for example find that Ciel is more performant than Sage Paie or the reverse depending on the nature of your compatibility work but also you may find this emulator is better than this one. Means everything is possible.

I think that it can be time-consuming and requires additional training or setup, which can be a burden on users.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back