What's new

Sites that offer good rewards for making posts

To be honest I have not really seen any websites that is as close as bizdustry. The website has a lot of information that can be able to help you if you want to study business online together with the incentives that you can earn.
Bizdustry here is one of the best forum which can pay us better rate for making post,aside from this I think that trendri is just one of those forum which also offers good rewards for making post

I have also been earning from just bizdustry alone but a friend told me of other websites that are legit, he has been earning from them and i'll try them out myself. He talked about noise cash, real cash and also side gig.
Yes your friend is certainly right, there are other paid to post forums available to you too where you can still earn more money making posts and creating content in the forum.

The reality is that all of us are only managing whatever it is that they're paying us because you can never really get enough of the efforts that were putting into because the website owner who are also looking into the profits being realised.

There are some many sites that offers good reward in terms of paying well online, such site are: bizdustry, trendri, beermoneyforum and some others I do not even know.

They are all the websites that offer the same program but this one seems to be the best among them. There is a less restriction on this forum. and the payout is very prompt you get paid whenever they are doing promises you to get paid.

My dear just stick to bizdustry for now they only platform that I know and have proof that they are a paying platform where you will get good rewards for your writing and contributions at all times

I am a new member of this site. I am finding this site helpful and interesting. Though the amount is not high, but it is ok to me as i am earning just for comment and posting. Can i know that how much money are you earning with this site??
there are other forums of this kind but each has its own rules and limits. you would not find a forum where you can post unlimited and make a lot of money. :)

and of all, bizdustry seems to me the most ok and most profitable. you insured $ 1 a day, $ 30 a month.
Yes you are right. We can't earn a lot with the forum site. We can say that it is just for pocket expense. But can actually it is possible daily 1$ earn with this forum? 1$ means 50 comment. Isn't too much? How much can u earn from here daily??

Last edited:
I know of beer money forum, trendri, my lot,the forum wheel, the forum coin and buzz idea. Those are the forums that I. Into right now. I also like forums and I try to look for new ones evetime so that I can increase my earning.

My dear just stick to bizdustry for now they only platform that I know and have proof that they are a paying platform where you will get good rewards for your writing and contributions at all times
Bizdustry still remain the best paid to post forum sites that offers you good payment and are not bias with their members , you can make money if you have a good writing skill.

Hello, there!
I enjoy earning from sites that pay for making good comments and posts, and I have been earning from bizdustry alone for sometime now.
So I was wondering, are there other sites just like bizdustry that offer good enough rewards for making posts?
To be honest apart from bizdustry I don't know of any sites that pays for now. But I believe there are a lot of them, I just have to make some research. I once worked for a platform that pays me to shill their contents

Before when I was working with jiba and beermoneyforum forums I classify them as site that rewards well for either performing a task or just by login into there forums everytime.

There are many sites where you could earn by posting comments and creating threads. You could try beermoneyforum out . It's one of the oldest forum online.
That's true there are many site one can post comment and also to start making good money from it, like the one we are too you can make money from it, and also other ones you can post and also earn money there

Trendri offers the best reward for posting of article than bizdustry. But at the end you can make more money within 24 hours on bizdustry than trendri. I believe the most important thing is the Daily 24 hours limit you are allowed to post.

Yes, there are 3 more such PTP sites. 1)Trendri 2)Beermoneyforum 3)Forumcoin try these sites they are verified and are in the list of the best sites that pay for your written articles or for posts.

Bizdustry is currently one of the best website that rewards people to make posts. All you need to know is to be consistent and post high quality articles and you are good to go. You can also consider BMF.

Well the only forums I know offers good reward for making posts are forums like beermoneyforum, trendri, BMF.io they do work related to bizdustry just that the do ban members anyhow.

I love trendri for some reason because they allow you to make post but their daily post limit seems to be loww one can hardly make aroung$0.50 daily,

so I think that using bizdustry to earn is better than using trendri

Beermoneyforum is another platform a lot of people are using to make money but me I don't really have much understanding about how to properly make post and comment on the platform without getting banned. You can also consider trendri. It is a nice paid to post platform.

Hello, there!
I enjoy earning from sites that pay for making good comments and posts, and I have been earning from bizdustry alone for sometime now.
So I was wondering, are there other sites just like bizdustry that offer good enough rewards for making posts?
The only site I'll recommend to you is bizdustry, despite the fact there are lots of site's but this the best you'll find out there, you can also try others like trendri.

I am aware about only two sites that pay good money for making posts. There are a few micro job sites that you can try, but you have to complete many tasks before you could actually make a good amount of money. You will hardly earn a single dollar after completing oodles of tasks and this can be quite tiresome.
Some platforms are quite difficult for people to make money with , In all the same I am looking forward to have more opportunities to make money online in different areas , it must not necessarily be on paid to post website alone.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back