What's new

Sites that offer good rewards for making posts

Bizdustry is the best forum sites that offers you a handsome reward for posting threads and also commenting on the forum sites , followed by trendri and some other forum sites .
There are some many sites that offers good reward in terms of paying well online, such site are: bizdustry, trendri, beermoneyforum and some others I do not even know.

Some platforms are quite difficult for people to make money with , In all the same I am looking forward to have more opportunities to make money online in different areas , it must not necessarily be on paid to post website alone.

I guess that it all depends on the kind of platform you work and your expertise as well. Not all the people are good at every thing. You need to be experienced and have exceptional knowledge in order to make money.

Bizdustry is the best forum sites that offers you a handsome reward for posting threads and also commenting on the forum sites , followed by trendri and some other forum sites .
We are not given opportunity to earn from posting of threads except for VIP membership , the only way to earn as a normal member is by postings of comments.

I guess that it all depends on the kind of platform you work and your expertise as well. Not all the people are good at every thing. You need to be experienced and have exceptional knowledge in order to make money.
Experience is the best teacher , so you need to be experienced and be good at what you do in order to make good amount of money both online and also offline ,

Experience is the best teacher , so you need to be experienced and be good at what you do in order to make good amount of money both online and also offline ,

Experienced people are less likely to make mistakes because they have already learned from their previous mistakes. Experience teaches you many things, but failure does not.

Well that is good but I do not know wether here in bizdustry one can earn from posting threads if he or she is not a VIP member but other forums like beermoneyforum, BMF.io and trendri I know that the do pay.

Sure, I'm sure there are threads about this topic on the forum, there is a GPT section, perhaps you can check it out. The ones I have worked on, include; dimeforum, forumcoin and trendri. All these platforms I came across on this forum.
Please,is there anything wrong with trendri now? I have been trying to access the site but all my effort proved abortive.

There was a period when there was a lot.
I now spend the majority of my time here and at Forum Coin.
I will always advise anyone looking to post online to use forum coin.
It has endured through the years.
It is really simple to post there as long as you follow the guidelines.
Another reliable website you may check out is the Beer Money Forum.

There was a period when there was a lot.
I now spend the majority of my time here and at Forum Coin.
I will always advise anyone looking to post online to use forum coin.
It has endured through the years.
It is really simple to post there as long as you follow the guidelines.
Another reliable website you may check out is the Beer Money Forum.
I have been hearing about this forum coin but I don't really know how it works, but I believe it's just a normal paid to post sites like bizdustry, but can you earn up to $1 working on forum coin?

Bizdustry is one of the best platform on the internet people can be using to make money. Trendri may offer a higher-paying rate but your daily earning is not always enough compared to bizdustry.

Bizdustry is one of the best platform on the internet people can be using to make money. Trendri may offer a higher-paying rate but your daily earning is not always enough compared to bizdustry.
You are right, you can earn a substantial amount of money on bizdustry, one thing I like about paid to post sites is you don't really need to have any special skills set before you can earn money on paid to post sites.

You are right, you can earn a substantial amount of money on bizdustry, one thing I like about paid to post sites is you don't really need to have any special skills set before you can earn money on paid to post sites.
That is one of the most advantage it gives to so many people . you only need a good understanding of English and also an idea of what is being discovered that is all. This is not difficult. How many paid to post platform are you concentrating on ?

That is one of the most advantage it gives to so many people . you only need a good understanding of English and also an idea of what is being discovered that is all. This is not difficult. How many paid to post platform are you concentrating on ?
That's just the truth, all you need is experience on English language and some of the topics discussed here, for me I'm only working here on bizdustry, I'm planning on getting a prop account that's why I don't have time for other forums, I'm getting myself ready for that.(forex trading)

That's just the truth, all you need is experience on English language and some of the topics discussed here, for me I'm only working here on bizdustry, I'm planning on getting a prop account that's why I don't have time for other forums, I'm getting myself ready for that.(forex trading)
I have been hearing about the prop account but I don't know how it works . Like how do I get it and how much will be required to get it for forex trading ? This is what I want to know

Hello, there!
I enjoy earning from sites that pay for making good comments and posts, and I have been earning from bizdustry alone for sometime now.
So I was wondering, are there other sites just like bizdustry that offer good enough rewards for making posts?
Yes definetly there are many good websites that pay you on forums like bizdustry, forum coin, digital money talk and more, people are getting interested in these websites nowadays.

You are already on the right platform, you can earn a tangible amount of money by posting on bizdustry, you don't really need to have any good skills before you can earn money here.

Hello, there!
I enjoy earning from sites that pay for making good comments and posts, and I have been earning from bizdustry alone for sometime now.
So I was wondering, are there other sites just like bizdustry that offer good enough rewards for making posts?
You can try beer money forum it's very similar to bizdustry and the ammount you earn is also almost the same however be very careful because they are strict so if you make one mistake you immediately get banned you can also try forum coin trendri answeree if you don't care about ammount you earn

Actually just like earning on bizdustry and I'm comfortable with it. I used to have any account on beermoneyforum but it get ban with my money and i still don't know that reason for that till now

I have been using noice cash for every long time but my friend introduce me to bizdustry.com he said this website has paid him a lot.

Bizdustry is a great forum where you can make money by posting comments. Bizdustry is a legit site and they have been paying for a really long time as of now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back