What's new

Sites that offer good rewards for making posts

There are lots of them and I wish I have some more time to spare, I would have been able to raise much money with all these forums..

I only tried beer money forum and bizdustry though I concentrate more on bizdustry since it is easier.
Am sure they are other sites out there that work like that but to me bizdustry is still the best.

I only tried beer money forum and bizdustry though I concentrate more on bizdustry since it is easier.
Am sure they are other sites out there that work like that but to me bizdustry is still the best.
I thought I was the only one who noticed this, bizdustry is alot easier to navigate than beermoneyforum and not to mention the discussions there is mainly on reviews about strange sites. Have you catched out once before?

But where you also banned? If no then I would have suggested you just keep playing your part, your case might be different, have you made a withdrawal from them before?
To answer your question my brother, i was never banned but what I got was far more worse, how would you feel if you worked from morning till night and your accumulated point was wiped out one after the other for three consecutive days ? And when you asked the admin what you did wrong, he told you someone reported you.
I think I have answered you and did justice to your curiosity,

Bizdustry.com is one the highest paying forum but there are other paid to post websites that have higher payment than bizdustry but they are not as easy as bizdustry.com. You can try trendri and Beermoney. You earn money on all your activities but like I said, they are some how more difficult than bizdustry.com

Bizdustry.com is one the highest paying forum but there are other paid to post websites that have higher payment than bizdustry but they are not as easy as bizdustry.com. You can try trendri and Beermoney. You earn money on all your activities but like I said, they are some how more difficult than bizdustry.com
Yes, you are definitely rightly with your explanation and facts on bizdustry, they are one of the best paid to post forum sites , beermoney , trendi and the other paid tompost app are also paying.

To answer your question my brother, i was never banned but what I got was far more worse, how would you feel if you worked from morning till night and your accumulated point was wiped out one after the other for three consecutive days ? And when you asked the admin what you did wrong, he told you someone reported you.
I think I have answered you and did justice to your curiosity,
Wow that's a serious case not not really fair, at Least if someone reported you, a notification should have been made to you even if it's after the first day, they don't have to wait till you try to find out from them. I understand you, it's annoying.

Forum coin is one of the websites that offer you incentive for posting comment. You are going to earn money for the first 10 comments to make on the website. Trendri is another website where you can make money by posting comments and creating topic.

There are many various sites you can make money from but not everyone of them pay good, but there other forums like beer money, dime forum, trendri, noise forum and many other forums. For me Bizdustry is still the best and legit forum

You can simply sign up with article writing websites like hire writer. Start creating unique content for people and get paid in return, this is even better than so waiting for someone to pay you per list on a site.

Trendri pays upto 13 cents per topic thread and upto 4.2 cents per comment. you also earn half a cent when someone comments on your thread. I have never seen any forums that pay as much as trendri.

Forum coin is one of the websites that offer you incentive for posting comment. You are going to earn money for the first 10 comments to make on the website. Trendri is another website where you can make money by posting comments and creating topic.
I recently started earning on forumcoin not up to a month now and I am yet to reach the minimum withdrawal, what payment method do you normally use for your withdrawals?

I'm working on jiba in addition to Bizdustry. It used to be fine, but since the forum's new owner took over, everything has changed, and I am now unable to earn even a $1 in a week. Trendri is in my herd, but I don't use it.

You can simply start your own blog and publish posts on it in order to generate organic traffic. Once you are able to generate enough traffic on your blog your can make money from affiliate marketing by recommending relevant product to earn commission.

I'm working on jiba in addition to Bizdustry. It used to be fine, but since the forum's new owner took over, everything has changed, and I am now unable to earn even a $1 in a week. Trendri is in my herd, but I don't use it.
sorry if I may ask what about Jiba what is their post rate and how many post can someone contribute in a day?its like its going to be a bit hard to make a dollar with that forum in a day am talking about Jiba,am very much comfortable here with bizdustry

Every paid to post site are really profitable.. but the most important one currently is trendri.. beermoneyforum.. they gave the best paying reward.. with trendri you can earn as high as 0.08 dollars per comment and 0.1 dollars by posting of topics

Nowadays, Bizdustry and Trendri are two of the top-paying PTP forums that offer a great environment for sharing your knowledge and earning from it. What I like about both sites is the freedom they are giving to writers in choosing the topic to write about and make comments to.

Have you heard of beermoneyforum or forumcoin? These are also other forums like bizdustry that you can earn from, you can also try jiba or trendri as well.
I just got registered on forum coin and have started earning. Beermoneyforum seems complicated but I will get around it soon. Thanks for the recommendations.

There are just so many sites one can make money from one just needs to find information. Months ago I didn't even know one could make money by typing now I know everything can make money for one even voice recordings!

Hello, there!
I enjoy earning from sites that pay for making good comments and posts, and I have been earning from bizdustry alone for sometime now.
So I was wondering, are there other sites just like bizdustry that offer good enough rewards for making posts?
Personally, i still think bizdustry gives the best rewards compared to other forum sites which have even reduced their payment rates and caused members to withdraw.
I do not know of any other sites that offer better rewards to make posts.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back