Toyoabasi

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Sep 30, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello, there!
I enjoy earning from sites that pay for making good comments and posts, and I have been earning from bizdustry alone for sometime now.
So I was wondering, are there other sites just like bizdustry that offer good enough rewards for making posts?

Sure, I'm sure there are threads about this topic on the forum, there is a GPT section, perhaps you can check it out. The ones I have worked on, include; dimeforum, forumcoin and trendri. All these platforms I came across on this forum.

There are many sites where you could earn by posting comments and creating threads. You could try beermoneyforum out . It's one of the oldest forum online.

I have also been earning from just bizdustry alone but a friend told me of other websites that are legit, he has been earning from them and i'll try them out myself. He talked about noise cash, real cash and also side gig.

There used to be a lot at one time. Now I come here most of the time and I am at forum coin too. I will always recommend forum coin to anyone who wants to post online. It has stood the test of time. As long as you follow the rules, it is super easy posting there. Beer money forum is another strong site that you can try.

Apart from Bizdustry, I am working on jiba. It was good before, but when the forum had a new owner, everything changed and I cannot earn even a dollar in a week. I have herd of Trendri, but I am not using it.

Bizdustry still remains one of the best paid to post forum site in the world right now, there are many money making sites out there but bizdustry is very consistent.
Sure, I'm sure there are threads about this topic on the forum, there is a GPT section, perhaps you can check it out. The ones I have worked on, include; dimeforum, forumcoin and trendri. All these platforms I came across on this forum.

Hello, there!
I enjoy earning from sites that pay for making good comments and posts, and I have been earning from bizdustry alone for sometime now.
So I was wondering, are there other sites just like bizdustry that offer good enough rewards for making posts?

there are other forums of this kind but each has its own rules and limits. you would not find a forum where you can post unlimited and make a lot of money. :)

and of all, bizdustry seems to me the most ok and most profitable. you insured $ 1 a day, $ 30 a month.

there are many sites like bizdustry to earn money from,but those sites are not as legit as bizdustry. there are sites like trendi.com you can also earn from it by making comments.

Hello, there!
Have you heard of beermoneyforum or forumcoin? These are also other forums like bizdustry that you can earn from, you can also try jiba or trendri as well.

You can try other site like beer money and tendrils.. I have account with beer money but I concentrate and spend more time on bizdustry. because it is the best paid to post site, as far I'm concern.

You can try other site like beer money and tendrils.. I have account with beer money but I concentrate and spend more time on bizdustry. because it is the best paid to post site, as far I'm concern.
You must be very correct I think beermoney forum is one of the best forum which we can also work with and I think bizdustry here is another great site so I enjoy working with both of them but the issue is since yesterday am unable to access beermoneyforum did anyone encounter the same issue here

Have you heard of beermoneyforum or forumcoin? These are also other forums like bizdustry that you can earn from, you can also try jiba or trendri as well.
This are also nice sites to earn money from. But I don't think those sites are as good as bizdustry. Most of these sites pays very little.

Bizdustry still remains one of the best paid to post forum site in the world right now, there are many money making sites out there but industry is very consistent.
I agree, bizdustry is still the best out there, they have been consistent and shown that they are here to stay. I completely agree with your point.

This are also nice sites to earn money from. But I don't think those sites are as good as bizdustry. Most of these sites pays very little.
True, bizdustry is one of the best so far, but beermoneyforum is also a good one, you can get paid for every 5 post you make within an hour. The same way you need 1000 points to make a dollar, you also need a thousand points to get a dollar. Which means you can make more than a dollar per day.

I also have an account with beer money but the forum is not as legit as bizdustry. I spent most of my time here on bizdustry because is the best.

There are lots of ptp forum where you can actually engage in and earn good money for your time,though i spend more time in bizdutry,i am also in forumcon,its also a good forum to earn.

I also have an account with beer money but the forum is not as legit as bizdustry. I spent most of my time here on bizdustry because is the best.
I am still taking my time to study beer money to get to understand how they operate, rules and regulations to know if its worth my valuable time. Ofcourse bizdustry is the best so far.

I am aware about only two sites that pay good money for making posts. There are a few micro job sites that you can try, but you have to complete many tasks before you could actually make a good amount of money. You will hardly earn a single dollar after completing oodles of tasks and this can be quite tiresome.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back