What's new

Sites that offer good rewards for making posts

Bizdustry is one of the best website which someone can work and earn but I think that beermoneyforum is good and much pay good amount than others forums infact its one of those forum which someone can make post and get good rate bizdustry also pay good rate

Yeah, there are some other posting forums just like bizdustry. Forums like forum coin, trendi, and beermoney forum but each do come with there own policy so you need to check this out before working on the site
I could remember when I started with this forum,and through them I later heard about trendi,beer money and forum coin,I joined some though,but am very active in this forum and forum coin.

Trendri offers the highest rewards. But you are only allowed to make a minute sum at the end of the day compared to bizdustry with 0.05 cent per post. You can make more with bizdustry.

I could remember when I started with this forum,and through them I later heard about trendi,beer money and forum coin,I joined some though,but am very active in this forum and forum coin.
I have really not been very active here on bizdustry but I plan to be from now henceforth. I also worked with forum coin just that right now, they only pay through PayPal which is not so good for those in my region.

I have really not been very active here on bizdustry but I plan to be from now henceforth. I also worked with forum coin just that right now, they only pay through PayPal which is not so good for those in my region.
I am also in forum coin,and the issue of getting your earnings was one of the things i was battling with,not until i have to sell my forum coin and exchange it with biznote which makes it easier for me to withdraw.

I believe there are a lot of platforms that pay users to post, but I just work with bizdustry and jiba. As someone else mentioned above, jiba hasn't been the same since the ownership changed. I haven't had much to regret thus far because I have been focusing a lot on business.

I am also in forum coin,and the issue of getting your earnings was one of the things i was battling with,not until i have to sell my forum coin and exchange it with biznote which makes it easier for me to withdraw.
That was then right? Because I don't think they are still offering that service right now. The forum is actually a very lucrative one and interesting to an extent but paying only through PayPal became a hindrance.

That was then right? Because I don't think they are still offering that service right now. The forum is actually a very lucrative one and interesting to an extent but paying only through PayPal became a hindrance.
Well that was one of the reason why i have not been very active on that platform,because it was very difficult then to get my withdrawal,and the issue of paypal is another hindrance.

Well that was one of the reason why i have not been very active on that platform,because it was very difficult then to get my withdrawal,and the issue of paypal is another hindrance.
Fortunately, there are still other paid to post platforms like this very one that is really lucrative if not more lucrative than them. I really don't know why they had to remove the cryptocurrency payment option.

Fortunately, there are still other paid to post platforms like this very one that is really lucrative if not more lucrative than them. I really don't know why they had to remove the cryptocurrency payment option.
well they have their reason for doing that,but on the aspect of this forum being lucreative,well i don't see it that way,compare to the pay one is getting,the most motivation for me is the information and awareness that this platform brings.

I love sharing my thoughts in forums. It would be nice if we could earn from some forum sites for our effort in posting. I find this thread cool!

Trendri offers a nice reward for making of posts and comments. However you can really benefit from the platform much if you are willing to create more post than comments.

well they have their reason for doing that,but on the aspect of this forum being lucreative,well i don't see it that way,compare to the pay one is getting,the most motivation for me is the information and awareness that this platform brings.
I think there's a point in what you're saying. And to make the matter worse is that you need to pay the forum with the small points you have accumulated overtime.
It's more like they want use to be working for them.

I think there's a point in what you're saying. And to make the matter worse is that you need to pay the forum with the small points you have accumulated overtime.
It's more like they want use to be working for them.
That is just what it is, because if you want to quantify your time and the effort you actually put into the forum,then you will discover that the pay is not up to anything,the interactions and knowledge gain is most valuable.

I am aware about only two sites that pay good money for making posts. There are a few micro job sites that you can try, but you have to complete many tasks before you could actually make a good amount of money. You will hardly earn a single dollar after completing oodles of tasks and this can be quite tiresome.
I believe there are allot of sites out there that tends to pay those who post on the forum, but what I noticed is that most sites tends to pay limited amount of money.

That is just what it is, because if you want to quantify your time and the effort you actually put into the forum,then you will discover that the pay is not up to anything,the interactions and knowledge gain is most valuable.
The pay these days us actually not that much and an administrator from another forum actually attested to it. Well, that's the more reason why I always look out for more and better ways to make money online from this very forum.

The pay these days us actually not that much and an administrator from another forum actually attested to it. Well, that's the more reason why I always look out for more and better ways to make money online from this very forum.
That is just one of the things that has been one of the motivating factor for me in joining a forum,it is not just about the pay but the things that one will be learning from members and the exposure to the online world.

That is just one of the things that has been one of the motivating factor for me in joining a forum,it is not just about the pay but the things that one will be learning from members and the exposure to the online world.
I learn a lot from this forum especially in the cryptocurrency sector even if I am not going to create post for the day I would always make sure to come here to see if there's anything that I will learn about the cryptocurrency market and online money making opportunities.

I learn a lot from this forum especially in the cryptocurrency sector even if I am not going to create post for the day I would always make sure to come here to see if there's anything that I will learn about the cryptocurrency market and online money making opportunities.
That is true, majority of things and knowledge I got about the cryptocurrency trading and market infact almost everything concerning the fundamentals of cryptocurrency and trading I got from here .

That is true, majority of things and knowledge I got about the cryptocurrency trading and market infact almost everything concerning the fundamentals of cryptocurrency and trading I got from here .
I have joined different posting forums over the years and I have learnt do many things about the online market and the cryptocurrency space from these forums. They are just too enlightening.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back