What's new

Should you quit your job to start a business?

You can combine a job with a business at the initial stage. But it would get to a point that you would need to drop one for the other. And at that point, you consider which one has more potential to make you grow as a person financially.

Owning business is like living a life a heaven, job is slavery so offcourse if you have money to start your business, never wait for it and move on, Maybe it risky but without risks you cannot grow up.
You are right, if you own a business you are going to be financially independent an you can be able to earn money from it an take good care of your needs, this a good feeling.

You can combine a job with a business at the initial stage. But it would get to a point that you would need to drop one for the other. And at that point, you consider which one has more potential to make you grow as a person financially.
That was exactly what I did , I am still working for an organisation while still running my business , I am waiting the business to stand on his own before focusing fully on it

Well if you are earning a considerable amount of money I think you can decide to quit your job, it depends on the amount of money you are earning, that's very important.

Personally I think it depends on the kind of job you do and also the business you want to start.

You most need to compare the level of income you will earned from the business and that of your job.

That was exactly what I did , I am still working for an organisation while still running my business , I am waiting the business to stand on his own before focusing fully on it
This is the best strategy so that you would not be stranded. It takes some time for a business to start yielding and you can use the income from your job to support the business. When once the business can pay you the equivalent of your salary, you can quit.

If you want to this first you need to examine if the business will produce you what you use to earn from your job for someone like me I will just Start the business first before I think of quiting the job

Personally I think it depends on the kind of job you do and also the business you want to start.

You most need to compare the level of income you will earned from the business and that of your job.
Well I don't think that's a good idea, you can only decide to do that if you are profiting From what you are doing,if you are not profiting that's not a good idea.

Yes, I think a person can quit a job before starting a business.
Before quitting a job It is important to start a business. Make sure the business has grown to a certain level before deciding to quit your job.
You can quit your business before starting a job, but it is not advisable you do so as you might pay a very heavy consequence for your actions and may impact your finances.

Personally I think it depends on the kind of job you are doing and also the kind of business you want to start.

There is no doubt actually that there are some business that pays more better that jobs and vis vasal.

The specifics of a person's situation will determine whether or not they should leave their employment and launch a business. Before deciding to quit a job, it's crucial to have a sound business plan and enough savings. To reduce financial risk, some individuals may decide to launch their firm while maintaining their current employment.

You can quit your business before starting a job, but it is not advisable you do so as you might pay a very heavy consequence for your actions and may impact your finances.
Like you said it is totally not advisable to quit your job without having a second plan.
Without a second plan, This would definitely set you back a lot especially if your business did not go as planned.

At this moment I can be able handle both because I need my job to survive while working on my business in order to archieve my ultimate aim of financial freedom so that I don't have to work anymore

The goal in life is financial freedom and been able to achieve your basic desires as a person and most of this desires can be solved by having enough money at your disposal.
At this moment I can be able handle both because I need my job to survive while working on my business in order to archieve my ultimate aim of financial freedom so that I don't have to work anymorThe

I don't think if that's a good idea, if you really want to earn money online you need to have more than one source of income, keeping your job might be the best way out.

Actually I think the decision depends on how good you have been earning from your job or what are the working conditions of your job or how favourable it's to you before you think of to quit.

These are some questions that you need to asked yourself first.

If your earnings is less compared to the business you will start, then it's a good idea.

Owning business is like living a life a heaven, job is slavery so offcourse if you have money to start your business, never wait for it and move on, Maybe it risky but without risks you cannot grow up.
Actually, there's nothing that having a business. Job is good and I always admonish people that close to me to have one. But after working for a company or government for a while, raise a money to start your own business.

It really depends on the situation but if your job is worth giving up or if you have a promising business ideas, then why not. The business might bring you significant success.

Actually I think the decision depends on how good you have been earning from your job or what are the working conditions of your job or how favourable it's to you before you think of to quit.

These are some questions that you need to asked yourself first.

If your earnings is less compared to the business you will start, then it's a good idea.
You are right, people say decision determine destiny, if you know what you are doing you are going to earn money an be successful, this very important.

A person can have a job he/she is doing and at the same time have an amazing business idea. Do you think it will be a great step to quit the job and go into the business? That is not advisable in any way. If you have conceived a good idea you can build on it while still holding down your job just to be on the safe side. You cannot say for sure whether the business will be successful at first or not, so you should not put all your eggs in one basket.
There is no one answer; it very much depends on a person. If he or she has saved up a good amount of money and knows what they are doing, then maybe it's a good idea. If the person fails, it's kinda hard to find a new job, especially the one where you like it and get good cash, so I think you should really think hard and then decide if it's a good idea or not.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back