What's new

Should you quit your job to start a business?

Kennysplash

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A person can have a job he/she is doing and at the same time have an amazing business idea. Do you think it will be a great step to quit the job and go into the business? That is not advisable in any way. If you have conceived a good idea you can build on it while still holding down your job just to be on the safe side. You cannot say for sure whether the business will be successful at first or not, so you should not put all your eggs in one basket.

I think ,it depends on Individual circumstance,if is a job that pay you well and gives you time to do other things there we be no need to quit,but if is a job that stress you out ,and nothing is coming out base on salary,the best thing is to quit and forcus on your business.

Yes, it is best to still keep your job while working on your business. It will be a double loss if you quit your job and the business does not work out the way you hoped. So take your time and establish the business first before you quit.

I don't think there is any obligation For you to quit your job in order to start a business. It all depends on your personal interest. If you don't feel comfortable working in a place and you feel like starting your own business then you should give it a shot.

Anyone can easily quit their jobs to startup their own business. But the question is can you cope? I did this, last year i was working under someone but i decided to quit to focus on growing my own business. I wont lie it has not been easy, but it is something i want so i keep working hard and pushing till i get there.

I don't think there is any obligation For you to quit your job in order to start a business. It all depends on your personal interest. If you don't feel comfortable working in a place and you feel like starting your own business then you should give it a shot.

There are many people who have a job and they also run businesses as well. However, the fact of the matter remains that they work a lot and they rarely give time to their families.

No, one shouldn't quit one's job to start a business. One should keep one's job and allow one's business to grow to the extent where the business is doing very well and one can afford to leave one's job.

it is not advisable to quit your job because you want to start a new business venture, i would not advise it, try to see if the business is profitable and can sustain you on the long run before quitting your job.

Yes, I think a person can quit a job before starting a business.
Before quitting a job It is important to start a business. Make sure the business has grown to a certain level before deciding to quit your job.

Well if your desire is to open a business, you can find a way not to leave your job and combine it with starting the business in question, I think it would be the best option if possible, because if you do not have very good savings to cope with all that time until the business starts working you could have a bad time economically, On the other hand, the business may take time to make a profit and that is another problem to consider.

Well if your desire is to open a business, you can find a way not to leave your job and combine it with starting the business in question, I think it would be the best option if possible, because if you do not have very good savings to cope with all that time until the business starts working you could have a bad time economically, On the other hand, the business may take time to make a profit and that is another problem to consider.
That is the main problem and that is why it is always advisable that you should have some amount of money before you decide to quit your job. The money should sustain you till the time that you will begin to make money on your business.

Anyone can start a business beside his or her job but whenever they felt that it is the time to only focus on their businesses then they can continue their business and quit their jobs.

That is the main problem and that is why it is always advisable that you should have some amount of money before you decide to quit your job. The money should sustain you till the time that you will begin to make money on your business.
Exactly if you do not have savings to sustain yourself until the business begins to pay off is like shooting yourself in the foot in case you leave your current job, it is better to try to complement both or wait until you have enough savings.

Anyone can start a business beside his or her job but whenever they felt that it is the time to only focus on their businesses then they can continue their business and quit their jobs.
I believe it actually depends on circumstances. I quit my job then to start my poultry business without any savings. Why it was easy for me at the time was because I was staying with my parents and I didn't have to pay bills.

It will be too risky to quit the job to start a business. If you are determined, make sure you have at least 12 months of emergency funds. If possible you also need to have additional income

There are many people who have a job and they also run businesses as well. However, the fact of the matter remains that they work a lot and they rarely give time to their families.
That is the sacrifice they make in order to make sure that they are family maintain financial stability. Of course I have seen such people before and they rarely have time for their families. There are also people that have several businesses and they fall into such a category.

The best thing is to combine the business and the work together untill the business has started generating enough revenue. Business is not easy to start. It takes a lot of time to build a successful business. Why building, you need job to maintain yourself.

You need to be profitable in your business before you can decide to quit your job, don't be in a rush to quit your job if your business is not successful, this very important.

Exactly if you do not have savings to sustain yourself until the business begins to pay off is like shooting yourself in the foot in case you leave your current job, it is better to try to complement both or wait until you have enough savings.
I think a lot of people fail to understand this. They will just resign from their present workplace as if they have billions of money that they have reserved for themselves. It does not work that way.

Owning business is like living a life a heaven, job is slavery so offcourse if you have money to start your business, never wait for it and move on, Maybe it risky but without risks you cannot grow up.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back