What's new

Should you have work parties? How often?

Exactly , I am just afraid of taking in extra responsibilities in a way that will affect my monthly savings and responsibilities. If the bill will not be too much I could engage in the party but when it is too much no. My saving plan is very important than other events.

I think that saving money should also be considered a responsibility as well. This is also a big responsibility because it helps you manage your financial affairs in a much better way later on.

Having a party in the workplace from time to time is really good. It gives a break to employees and makes the workplace seem like a safe space that includes fun and not just an all time serious environment. I think parties should be done annually, that is what most companies do.
Yes, work party should be done annually. Once in a year should be given to workers to come together and merry. It's a way of encouraging workers and showed that you value them.

To me, work parties is good as it help to motivate the workers. As an employer, they should be a time you dedicated for your employees to meet and have fun. This will motivate them and create of belonging between them.
You're right about this. Work parties are definitely very important but they shouldn't be doing that so often that they lose the idea of the work they are paid to do. There are companies that conduct this just once in a year.

Organising parties for members of staff and employees in your company is ineluctable and it should be done occasionally to socialize with your employees. It will also accord you opportunity to discuss off work matters.

Well, there are many businesses that organise parties every month. i think that this is a good thing to do. Some businesses organise parties after every six months. It all depends.

Well, there are many businesses that organise parties every month. i think that this is a good thing to do. Some businesses organise parties after every six months. It all depends.
It's good too but don't you think monthly is too much? Organizing work party every month will be costing the employer a lot of money. And it may be affecting the efficiency of the employees.

Yeah, the frequency varies. It also depends on the managers you have. Some are so outgoing while others are reserved. The outgoing ones organize parties more that reserved Managers.

Yeah, the frequency varies. It also depends on the managers you have. Some are so outgoing while others are reserved. The outgoing ones organize parties more that reserved Managers.
You have a very important point there because it depends on the preference of the manager and it could also be dependent on the financial status of the company.

Every month will run the business into a lot of expenses. Well if I have a business I may not even wants to organise a party to such extent.
Personally I believe every company should try to organise a party at every festive season though some companies may choose to do it more.

It's really good at most times to have part work parties, but it should be strictly during occasional basis, like birthday celebration and others and also it should not take much of someone's time.

It's really good at most times to have part work parties, but it should be strictly during occasional basis, like birthday celebration and others and also it should not take much of someone's time.
Of course, parties cannot be organised at work constantly, it will be done occasionally and knowing full well that parties will require funds which would be from the purse of the organisation and it calls for proper management.

You're right about this. All work and no play is actually not the best for business, everything shouldn't be serious about a company and it's staff. There are times they should come together and enjoy the moment.

Every month will run the business into a lot of expenses. Well if I have a business I may not even wants to organise a party to such extent.
Personally I believe every company should try to organise a party at every festive season though some companies may choose to do it more.

I think that when it comes to expenses, each and every business might encounter different kind of expenses. This is because each and every business is different.

Probably, I believe such parties will help foster good relationship among the employees in the business venture. It will also help them to have better relationship with the business owner.
it would always foster good relationship in any company as this would also enhance productivity as well, which should be the priority of any establishment that wants to grow.

it would always foster good relationship in any company as this would also enhance productivity as well, which should be the priority of any establishment that wants to grow.
In any business venture anything that will about productivity is always welcomed. I think this is actually a very good way to bring the best out of the employees in a business establishment.

Hosting parties at work , most especially get together parties with your workers in order to get each of your workers to know each other and invite people from other business organisation .

In any business venture anything that will about productivity is always welcomed. I think this is actually a very good way to bring the best out of the employees in a business establishment.

I think that there are many companies that thrown parties. This is due to the fact that they realise the importance of such kind of events and how it may have an impact on the workers.

I think that there are many companies that thrown parties. This is due to the fact that they realise the importance of such kind of events and how it may have an impact on the workers.
Of course it has become a Norm in many companies for them to hold yearly parties. This is actually to celebrate their profits and hard work at the end of every year. It is actually very important.

Actually a work party is a way of motivation to both your employees, and also your customers if involved. but it shouldn't be something that will be done on frequent basis because of high cost expenditure.

Of course it has become a Norm in many companies for them to hold yearly parties. This is actually to celebrate their profits and hard work at the end of every year. It is actually very important.

Well, some companies hold parties after a few months and some companies never hold any kind of parties at all, no matter what. I have worked for a company that used to celebrate birthdays of its seniors.

Actually a work party is a way of motivation to both your employees, and also your customers if involved. but it shouldn't be something that will be done on frequent basis because of high cost expenditure.
That is right. A work party is a great source of motivation to both workers and employers. But the frequency should be low due to the high expenses. Annual parties sound reasonable to me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back