What's new

Should you have work parties? How often?

I work in healthcare and it seems like we are odd because I've never seen any of them host a get together for the staff. We may get some bonuses at the end of the year, but nothing else after that .

I think having work parties should be carried out just once in a year and I think that would be enough. When I was in highschool they do refer to it as the end of the year's party and it was really cool for the staffs.
Once a year is ok. Because the cost of organising a party sometimes are always expensive depending on the business organisation. As revenue is being generated it can be distributed across different holiday seasons.

Having work parties is always a good way to reward your workers but also give them time to unwind and enjoy themselves, especially if their job is a pretty stressful one. I feel that parties are great every so often and at certain times of the year such as maybe Easter, Christmas, and Thanksgiving in the US. Something that is not too often but that is something your workers can look forward to.

Once a year is ok. Because the cost of organising a party sometimes are always expensive depending on the business organisation. As revenue is being generated it can be distributed across different holiday seasons.
I think so too. The cost for organising the event might be expensive and might have a negative effect on the company or organization. It is always held at the year's end.

I think so too. The cost for organising the event might be expensive and might have a negative effect on the company or organization. It is always held at the year's end.
That is true. Though sometimes a lot of business organisation may always wants to organise parties and share it across all holiday season such as Easter,Ramadan and so on.

That is true. Though sometimes a lot of business organisation may always wants to organise parties and share it across all holiday season such as Easter,Ramadan and so on.
Unless it's the staffs that are conducting such parties themselves, I don't see the need for a company to do that for their employees because it might even affect the whole organization and it's success with time.

Unless it's the staffs that are conducting such parties themselves, I don't see the need for a company to do that for their employees because it might even affect the whole organization and it's success with time.
Well it depends on the organisation , that is what I'm going to say . Like the oil company you know they are capable of organising a party whenever they feel like doing especially on every seasonal period.

Well it depends on the organisation , that is what I'm going to say . Like the oil company you know they are capable of organising a party whenever they feel like doing especially on every seasonal period.
Let's say that a few can but I can talking about majority. And just so you know I think most of these parties held are actually funded by the staff themselves. They contribute money and at the year's end, they would buy something for themselves.

Probably, I believe such parties will help foster good relationship among the employees in the business venture. It will also help them to have better relationship with the business owner.

I think that there are many companies that usually host such kind of parties and they also invite their big clients. This offers the customers and employees to interact with each other as well.

Let's say that a few can but I can talking about majority. And just so you know I think most of these parties held are actually funded by the staff themselves. They contribute money and at the year's end, they would buy something for themselves.
That may be true. If the staff of the business at the one contributing to fund the party , you mean that the business organisation itself is not also playing important role ? I believe they do.

Work parties can be very interesting because it gives the employees and employers the uppourtunity to ease the stress from work while connection with each other on a personal level.

Having a work party is good thing and it has a lot of benefits. It afforded the workers the opportunity to know each other very well. But it should not be too often. Like once in 3 months is okay.

That may be true. If the staff of the business at the one contributing to fund the party , you mean that the business organisation itself is not also playing important role ? I believe they do.
I don't know how it's done as I am not among them or have been there but then again I have heard about teachers in my school talk about contributing among themselves for the end of the year party or celebration.

Having a work party is good thing and it has a lot of benefits. It afforded the workers the opportunity to know each other very well. But it should not be too often. Like once in 3 months is okay.
Yeah, making it too often would make they employees over familiar and it

would not be productive for the company.
It should be done annually I'd suggest

Worked parties depends sometimes and I believe not every or all members of your employees will be able to attend so for you best intrest and also your business, it shouldn't be done always but once in a while.

Worked parties depends sometimes and I believe not every or all members of your employees will be able to attend so for you best intrest and also your business, it shouldn't be done always but once in a while.
I think you're right about this. That once in a while is very nice and once in a year would be perfect; that's what most businesses and organizations do and it really do work out for them.

I don't know how it's done as I am not among them or have been there but then again I have heard about teachers in my school talk about contributing among themselves for the end of the year party or celebration.
If that is a government school then that is how it should be done because the government will not help in this way.
Talking about end-of-the-year party , student must also offer some contribution.

It is in the best interest of your company that work parties are organised, I believe that making it an annual event would help solve some interpersonal problems existing in the company.

though everyone has different perspectives about worked party. I think it will be at the intrest of all that's both the company and it workers, it should be done once in a long time to be kept in mind as a motivation.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back