What's new

Should you have work parties? How often?

Work parties in schools are called end of the year party celebration and its normally done once a year but some other business organisation do their own twice a year .
Maybe you're right but I made my comment based on the one I have experienced. As I haven't worked in any offline company before, I believe that the normal for most people is just holding end of the year parties.

Having a downtime for your employees is good for moral, especially if the job your team has is tough. We all need a break from the realities of work and owning a business, so I figure it would be a good thing to host a little party for myself and my team. Have you ever done this yourself? How was it? Did it help with moral and all that?
It is important to schedule this work party periodically in order for the employees and colleagues to get to know each other in a less formal setting. However, personally, I think every quarter of the year would be appropriate in terms of regularity of work parties

Not something I really think about. Where I work now, we don't do any parties but we do have a Christmas lunch together where everyone brings in food the last day of work before Christmas.
That is one of the things that our management have been trying to acieve for sometime now,though we have been doing some welfare package for our staff members that is how far we have gone.

It is important to schedule this work party periodically in order for the employees and colleagues to get to know each other in a less formal setting. However, personally, I think every quarter of the year would be appropriate in terms of regularity of work parties
I don't really think business party is to make employees to really understand themselves. When employees work together in an organisation they will automatically understand themselves. It is just to create togetherness , create bonds and improve good relationship in business.

Th
I don't really think business party is to make employees to really understand themselves. When employees work together in an organisation they will automatically understand themselves. It is just to create togetherness , create bonds and improve good relationship in business.
This is what I am alluding to. It helps people to really create friendships that go beyond just working. Work parties are a great opportunity for employees to socialize among themselves in a more lively atmosphere

To me, work parties is good as it help to motivate the workers. As an employer, they should be a time you dedicated for your employees to meet and have fun. This will motivate them and create of belonging between them.

Mostly during holidays or Christmas or specials days to post ur employees and motivate them to work more for u any the company
I think you shouldn't limit it to a special day, you can also take party when a project is completed successfully, this will motivate the employees to work better.

A lot of people usually underestimate how good parties can be especially if it is being done to boost morale and increased connectivity. Anything around once every quarter of the year is enough and not bad.

Th
This is what I am alluding to. It helps people to really create friendships that go beyond just working. Work parties are a great opportunity for employees to socialize among themselves in a more lively atmosphere
Yea , I also thought as much. That is the reason why it is very important to organised a party. Just to promote togetherness and increase the morale of the organisation. Only for those that can afford organising Such party.

Yea , I also thought as much. That is the reason why it is very important to organised a party. Just to promote togetherness and increase the morale of the organisation. Only for those that can afford organising Such party.

It is important that all workers should come and not leave themselves out, because this creates a bond between workers which could be beneficial in the future, more so employees who are in different departments and do not interact with each other so often

I believe work parties should be done only when needed. There some companies who does this once every year, doing it often would lead to unnecessary expenses which might in turn lead the business to losses it self.

Naturally, there should be work parties,. I think having them once a year is fine because they give staff members a chance to relax and form bonds.
It is not just enough that people should come to work every day but then they should also be able to see their colleagues outside of work. I also believe that even if it is once a year it is going to go a long way

Organising parties for members of staff and employees in your company is ineluctable and it should be done occasionally to socialize with your employees. It will also accord you opportunity to discuss off work matters.

Naturally, there should be work parties,. I think having them once a year is fine because they give staff members a chance to relax and form bonds.
You are right, parties will relax the employees, you can also take parties when a project is completed successfully, this will motivate the employees to work better.

I think you shouldn't limit it to a special day, you can also take party when a project is completed successfully, this will motivate the employees to work better.
Work party is meant to motivate employees and that's why it's advisable for employer to organize it for his or her employees once in while, like, you rightly said, when a project is successfully completed.

Having a party in the workplace from time to time is really good. It gives a break to employees and makes the workplace seem like a safe space that includes fun and not just an all time serious environment. I think parties should be done annually, that is what most companies do.

When your workers are doing well in their business, it is the best way to encourage them first by celebrating them by organising a party for them as a means of encouragement .
Work parties is going to even give them an opportunity to know each other very well outside of work and I believe that that is also going to go a long way in boosting morale.

No, i have never done this as i don't own a business for now. When i do own a business, i would throw work parties once in a while because i believe it helps to relieve stress after a tough job and it also makes the employees happy.

Definitely. I believe In the ancient proverb that says. all work without rest or rather fun, makes jack a dull boy. Once in a while create time for employees to have fun, in other to ease stress.

I have not worked in big companies and the companies I have worked in did not have any work parties. However, I believe having work parties is for the benefit of the companies because the parties will boost the morale of the employees

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back