What's new

Should you have work parties? How often?

Well, some companies hold parties after a few months and some companies never hold any kind of parties at all, no matter what. I have worked for a company that used to celebrate birthdays of its seniors.
Wow, I think such a company is a very good one. Most of the workers will always be motivated knowing the fact that the company cares so much about them to celebrate their birthdays.

Actually working parties or company parties precisely do gives alot of motivation to the employees most especially and also time to share some experience, advise and also feelings among themselves but it should not be done always.

Of course it has become a Norm in many companies for them to hold yearly parties. This is actually to celebrate their profits and hard work at the end of every year. It is actually very important.
Yes, almost all companies do hold a party at the end of the year. This is a good initiatives and great way of appreciating your staff for their contribution to your business.

Yes, almost all companies do hold a party at the end of the year. This is a good initiatives and great way of appreciating your staff for their contribution to your business.
Yeah, holding parties at the end of the year is very important and necessary for so many business ventures. Sometimes they also give awards to the best performing workers

Organising parties at work occasionally could be a way to boost the morale of the employees. Each and every employee needs to socialize and take a nap sometimes which is why organising a party could be a significant move for the employers.

I am not totally against organising parties by companies for their employees but I think it should be done with sense by considering the financial capabilities of the company because it takes a lot of capital.

Not something I really think about. Where I work now, we don't do any parties but we do have a Christmas lunch together where everyone brings in food the last day of work before Christmas.
I think I like what your workplace does. I am not a fanatic of having parties in the workplace. The only time I can accept that is during Christmas or the last day of the year. Once or twice in a year is okay.

Well having a work party is not bad but it shouldn't be most often maybe once in a while to keep your employees refreshed on the stressed they have at work, and also to give them time to relate with each other.

Probably, I believe such parties will help foster good relationship among the employees in the business venture. It will also help them to have better relationship with the business owner.
As long as it will foster good relationships among staffs, it can also bring about knowing each other too much which may cause disrespect. It happens like that sometimes.

As long as it will foster good relationships among staffs, it can also bring about knowing each other too much which may cause disrespect. It happens like that sometimes.
Yeah, some businesses that have a lot of branches always organise such parties so that almost everyone in different branches will be able to know each other. That is also a good strategy.

Yeah, some businesses that have a lot of branches always organise such parties so that almost everyone in different branches will be able to know each other. That is also a good strategy.
And it will avenue serve as a way to connect all of those workers and also to be able to know each other better. We live in a life where networking is very much needed. It will be good.

Actually work party are very good to a greater extent, it helps to unit employees together and also management with their employees given them a better chance to Express themselves freely and also learn from each others.

That is right. A work party is a great source of motivation to both workers and employers. But the frequency should be low due to the high expenses. Annual parties sound reasonable to me.

Inflation is increasing and this is why many businesses have to focus more on work rather than focusing on parties. This is why they might have had decreased the frequency at which they conduct parties.

And it will avenue serve as a way to connect all of those workers and also to be able to know each other better. We live in a life where networking is very much needed. It will be good.
Yeah, networking is very important and necessary in the business world. That is why business people always network. it will also give the workers that particular opportunity to network and make friends with workers of other branches.

Yeah, networking is very important and necessary in the business world. That is why business people always network. it will also give the workers that particular opportunity to network and make friends with workers of other branches.
Definitely, networking could help your company expand because it would help identify the challenges of your employees and you could find a way of alleviating it which ultimately boosts productivity.

It is very good to know various people and when I say various people, I am not talking about people who are just there. I am talking about people who can help your life to be better.

We must understand that many businesses might have their own branches and this is the main reason why they tend to organise parties in their respective branches. It all depends on the occasion. i worked for a company and they once celebrated the birthday of one of their senior employees in their branch.

We must understand that many businesses might have their own branches and this is the main reason why they tend to organise parties in their respective branches. It all depends on the occasion. i worked for a company and they once celebrated the birthday of one of their senior employees in their branch.
Many business ventures always do that and they can probably use that opportunity to know other people working in other branches. I think only the birthdays of senior employees are always celebrated in companies.

Actually it's not that bad to have a work party because it's a social activity which everyone is supposed to engage into as a simple way of interacting with everyone regardless of status and position. it shouldn't be done at all time but once in a while.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back