What's new

Should you give bonusses on employee's birthday?

Personally I don't consider such as part of business protocols simply because it's not productive to some nature. bonuses should only be given in terms of festive period.

Oh, this is a new idea anyways of which it can make some customers happy and persuade potential ones. Customers are not the same so we have different views about companies when to patronize.

I think giving bonuses and gifts for employees is very important especially on their birthdays because this will give them a mindset that they are really a part of the company.

There is nothing bad in using the birthday of your workers as an opportunity to make him or her feel special buy giving them monetary gift or the normal gift just to appreciate them .
Probably, there is absolutely nothing wrong with that but it'll be hard before you see a business venture that does that. But in any kind of business venture that embarks on that, the workers will probably be happy.

it is a welcome development and would definitely improve the atmosphere of the working environment, and would also make the atmosphere a lot friendly and lovable as well which would improve productivity.

The issue of giving out giveaway and bonus to employees during his birthday is a nice idea, even though it depends on the business, i don't think if small business can cope up with this.

The issue of giving out giveaway and bonus to employees during his birthday is a nice idea, even though it depends on the business, i don't think if small business can cope up with this.
Yeah, your business needs to be making a very good amount for you to give out such bonuses. You cannot just give bonuses yet you don't make much money. So avoid it till you can afford it.

Giving out bonus and giveaway to employees is not a bad idea, even though it should be done only when you know the employee is hardworking. That's when you give them bonus.

As the owner of the organisation, the best thing i like doing is appreciating my workers for a job well done most especially on their birthday by giving them gift either money or normal gift .

I haven't ever given out any bonuses on an employer's birthday but then again, I haven't had any employers to be able to do that. I do like the idea though and if it is done for all the employers on their birthday then it's a fair thing and a nice gesture to do for them. I would imagine many would appreciate it and see that you appreciate them by doing that. I'm not even sure if businesses already do this, I can't say I have ever heard anyone mention getting a bonus on their birthday.
May be a hard worker gets an additionnal salary for example in the month december the hardworker gets double of salaries while others getting regular salaries what we call 13ème mois, but it could be the employee start working on his birthday or the first salary on his birthday so it makes no sense to add him extra money for nothing done.

May be a hard worker gets an additionnal salary for example in the month december the hardworker gets double of salaries while others getting regular salaries what we call 13ème mois, but it could be the employee start working on his birthday or the first salary on his birthday so it makes no sense to add him extra money for nothing done.

Well, many businesses are not at all concerned about birthdays of their employees and this is why they do not really care about offering bonuses at all. Some businesses might care, though.

Actually it's not a bad idea but you should consider how the business will continue to cope with such situation when you have more than 20 or 30 employees in your company and then giving them such giveaway.

Though this is actually one of the ways an employer would normally use to motivate his employees,it shows that you have value for not just their work but for their time and personality,it will help them to do more
Yes, giving bonuses or gift to employee when celebrating birthday is a way of motivating such employee. But once it's done to one employee, it must be extended to all the employees of the company.

Personally I don't consider such as part of business protocols simply because it's not productive to some nature. bonuses should only be given in terms of festive period.
This is actually very true. It is something the business owner gives out of his appreciation for a work done in a particular business venture. It is not compulsory but sometimes it is necessary.

Well, many companies celebrate the birthdays of higher-level employees only. They do not care about lower-level employees at all and this is a common thing.
I think that's really a bad way to do things. If there should be anyone that their birthday should be celebrated and the rest ignored would be the manager. But if you decide to extend it to the employees then you should be fair in doing that.

I am not really a fans of birthday celebration . well some business organisation could choose to reward their employees on their birthday but personally i may not decide to do so.
And as such all I can say is that it depends on who the employers are. That doesn't mean I don't support my employees with gifts when it is necessary.
It's not compulsory to give bonus to your employees during their birthday. Giving them gift or bonus is good, but not giving them is not bad. But once you give bonus to one, you must give to all.

It's not compulsory to give bonus to your employees during their birthday. Giving them gift or bonus is good, but not giving them is not bad. But once you give bonus to one, you must give to all.
Lolz, you spoke intelligently, once you start the idea of giving gifts to your clients you must do so to the remaining workers in your organisation. If you are not doing , it might lead to jealousy and a lot of them might think that you do not value them as you are doing unto others.

Yes, giving bonuses or gift to employee when celebrating birthday is a way of motivating such employee. But once it's done to one employee, it must be extended to all the employees of the company.

Well, not all the companies celebrate birthdays of their employees due to some limited budget. Imagine a company having 1,000 employees. They may not be able to celebrate the birthdays of each and every employee.

It is the duty of the employer to love the employees and make them understand that they are pivotal to the success of the business . Giving free gift in employee's birthday is very important.

There are certain things that should be done to entice the employees and make them relevant and one of those things is giving free gift during the employees birthday because you are demonstrating to them that they are relevant.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back