What's new

Should you give bonusses on employee's birthday?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
One thing I know, is that giving bonusses to your employees is ideal for making a work environment happy. And especially so, I think it's the case for bonusses on an employees birthday. I think it's a great gesture to give a bonus to an employee of yours. It shows you care about them, enough to the point you'd give them a gift.

Have you ever given out bonuses or even gifts to an employee on their birthday?

I haven't ever given out any bonuses on an employer's birthday but then again, I haven't had any employers to be able to do that. I do like the idea though and if it is done for all the employers on their birthday then it's a fair thing and a nice gesture to do for them. I would imagine many would appreciate it and see that you appreciate them by doing that. I'm not even sure if businesses already do this, I can't say I have ever heard anyone mention getting a bonus on their birthday.

I have never received a gift from my employer on my birthday. But I have seen one of my friend's being given and it is so sweet. I think it should be done by more employers. It makes the employees feel seen and part of a community. That increases their loyalty to the job.

Why not if the employee satisfy my need and he work hard for me, during his or her birthday I will try my possible best to ensure that I present him the best gift ever this will motivate him to work even more better in my establishment

That's not usually the case with so many organizations and industries. Those who celebrate an employees birthday are usually their fellow employees or co-workers. The manager don't usually care.

Well, many companies celebrate the birthdays of higher-level employees only. They do not care about lower-level employees at all and this is a common thing.

Many employers don't even realize that their employees have birthdays. I do give out random gifts since I don't like celebrating birthdays. I know how pleasing it is when someone does something special for you, no matter how small it seems.

I have not heard of any organizations or company that offer bonuses to the employees on their birthdays. However, there are a lot of organizations that make the birthday celebration of their employees. I think this is a good move.

I have not heard of any organizations or company that offer bonuses to the employees on their birthdays. However, there are a lot of organizations that make the birthday celebration of their employees. I think this is a good move.

No organisation, I know of, offers such kind of bonuses. In fact, they do not even care about that either. The fact remains that they are more concerned about how you perform.

The time to give bonuses does not really matter but you must try as much as possible to encourage the employees by giving them freebies sometimes so that it will enhance their productivity at work.

The time to give bonuses does not really matter but you must try as much as possible to encourage the employees by giving them freebies sometimes so that it will enhance their productivity at work.

Well, I think that the time may not matter, but the occasion might matter. Some companies offer bonuses, but they never pay the bonus amount until the month ends.

It's a good thing to give gift or bonus to your employees during their birthday. But you must note that once you give to one you must give to all. If you have capacity to give gift to each of your employees during their birthday, do it for it's good.

It's a good thing to give gift or bonus to your employees during their birthday. But you must note that once you give to one you must give to all. If you have capacity to give gift to each of your employees during their birthday, do it for it's good.
That is right. There is so much good in treating all the employees equally. So if you gift one of their birthday, you have to make it a tradition. It makes them love their job and stay loyal to it.

Well, I think that the time may not matter, but the occasion might matter. Some companies offer bonuses, but they never pay the bonus amount until the month ends.
The process of distributing bonuses to employees must be well calculated and estimated by each and every businesses . If it is not done properly, it could lead to loss of funds.

One thing I know, is that giving bonusses to your employees is ideal for making a work environment happy. And especially so, I think it's the case for bonusses on an employees birthday. I think it's a great gesture to give a bonus to an employee of yours. It shows you care about them, enough to the point you'd give them a gift.

Have you ever given out bonuses or even gifts to an employee on their birthday?
I am not really a fans of birthday celebration . well some business organisation could choose to reward their employees on their birthday but personally i may not decide to do so.
And as such all I can say is that it depends on who the employers are. That doesn't mean I don't support my employees with gifts when it is necessary.

Well it is very good to be giving bonuses to employees on their birthday, that alone will motivate them to know that even the company or organisation remembers them.

Well it is very good to be giving bonuses to employees on their birthday, that alone will motivate them to know that even the company or organisation remembers them.
When you give bonus to employees, you are appreciating them and you are telling them that they are very important to the business and it will encourage them to give ther best at work.

No organisation, I know of, offers such kind of bonuses. In fact, they do not even care about that either. The fact remains that they are more concerned about how you perform.
Probably, I have never heard of any organisation that gives bonuses to its employees during their birthdays. Some business ventures do that during festive seasons.

Though this is actually one of the ways an employer would normally use to motivate his employees,it shows that you have value for not just their work but for their time and personality,it will help them to do more

There is nothing bad in using the birthday of your workers as an opportunity to make him or her feel special buy giving them monetary gift or the normal gift just to appreciate them .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back