What's new

Should you give bonusses on employee's birthday?

Given bonuses on employees birthdays is very stressful personally I think simply because if you are having more than 30 employees, how will you satisfy them when having birthdays at a specific time.
That is true. It may be so strenuous to give all of them bonuses during their birthdays. Why don't you go for something simple like gift cards? Anyway, it will depend on the capability of the company. Some are big enough to give such bonuses.

It won't really be easy. There are some organisation that have 50 different type of employees , that will be difficult for them to share gifts at their birthday.
There is nothing wrong with giving and there is nothing wrong if you choose not to , it depends on the decision of the employers or business owner.

Given bonuses on employees birthdays is very stressful personally I think simply because if you are having more than 30 employees, how will you satisfy them when having birthdays at a specific time.
I think such kind of thing is not advisable to do in some business ventures. It is only for businesses that can actually bear the burden of giving bonuses whenever an employee has a birthday.

Personally I don't think that will be a better idea but I believe you can do that as an individual not as the boss. because when you calculate the amount of money that will be spend on your employees birthdays will be very high.
I don't think that it would need a high amount, if you are running a business and have a company then spending on your employees wouldn't be a big deal.

I don't think that it would need a high amount, if you are running a business and have a company then spending on your employees wouldn't be a big deal.
Some employees can even appreciate it if you give them very little bonuses. but I think as a business man you should always spend according to the size of your business in other not to run into losses.

Giving out bonus and giveaway to employees is not a bad idea, even though it should be done only when you know the employee is hardworking. That's when you give them bonus.
You have said it all, there are employees who tends to be working just to get money, they don't care about the success of the business, I think this category of people should not be given bonus.

A lot of people see their birthday as a very significant event in their life. You are actually going to be doing for them a lot of good if you are going to give them some bonuses as a gift during this special time.

You have said it all, there are employees who tends to be working just to get money, they don't care about the success of the business, I think this category of people should not be given bonus.
Yes, but actions should be made to communicate that they are the priority in the company. Sometimes you don't have to do excessive things before you show that you care about them.

it is actually a very good way to appreciate your very hard-working employees. it will make them feel very much appreciated for their hard work and It can also motivate them to work harder.

I think that it is essential for a person to praise employees. This is because if your employees do not feel appreciated, then they will not perform at all and give up quite easily.

Yes, I think giving bonuses on employees birthday is a way of encouraging workers to continue be in their best form especially diligent ones.

It shows that you appreciate them and the also the work they are doing.

Giving them bonuses would make them feel special and It will let them know how much they are appreciated.

I think that it is essential for a person to praise employees. This is because if your employees do not feel appreciated, then they will not perform at all and give up quite easily.
praising your employees whenever they perform excellent job is good but in everything you do as a business man there should always be a boundary. The employees should always know their roles in the business venture.

Some employees can even appreciate it if you give them very little bonuses. but I think as a business man you should always spend according to the size of your business in other not to run into losses.
This is the point, you should give bonuses according to your company's income, if not you may face losses by giving big bonuses or gifts to your employees.

This is the point, you should give bonuses according to your company's income, if not you may face losses by giving big bonuses or gifts to your employees.
Yeah, business venture that makes a lot of profit every year can easily give bonuses to their customers without much worries. But the same cannot be the case with company with low profit.

It won't really be easy. There are some organisation that have 50 different type of employees , that will be difficult for them to share gifts at their birthday.
There is nothing wrong with giving and there is nothing wrong if you choose not to , it depends on the decision of the employers or business owner.

Well, this is what I also mentioned. I worked in a place that never had much employees. However, they still never celebrated birthday of employees. They celebrated birthdays of high-level employees only.

I don't own business and so i haven't given out gifts or bonuses on an employees birthday. I think it's really nice to give an employee a bonus on his or her birthday if one can afford to.

Yeah, business venture that makes a lot of profit every year can easily give bonuses to their customers without much worries. But the same cannot be the case with company with low profit.
You are right, companies that have high profits in a year can easily give bonuses for their employees and this will encourage the employees to do better.

Yes, but actions should be made to communicate that they are the priority in the company. Sometimes you don't have to do excessive things before you show that you care about them.
For sure, I believe there is this proverb that says. He's that's faithful in little will be faithful in much. Meanwhile show them to care about them even with the little profit you earn as the case maybe.

You are right, companies that have high profits in a year can easily give bonuses for their employees and this will encourage the employees to do better.

Well, there are many companies out there that have really selfish employers and they never offer any kind of bonus at all. On the contrary, many companies in my country lure people and they offer nothing at all.

It is a subtle way of motivating an employee and giving him the feeling that he or she is being appreciated by the organization. It is not out of place to give staff bonuses on their birthdays. That alone can boost their morale to keep giving their best to the organization.

One thing I know, is that giving bonusses to your employees is ideal for making a work environment happy. And especially so, I think it's the case for bonusses on an employees birthday. I think it's a great gesture to give a bonus to an employee of yours. It shows you care about them, enough to the point you'd give them a gift.

Have you ever given out bonuses or even gifts to an employee on their birthday?

At my former workplace, our boss used to celebrate the birthday of our company staff by trying to buy cake and some soft drink for us to celebrate it in the office. It's actually a very good way to motivate the workers for them to know that the boss care about them and it helps them to give their best in the business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back