What's new

Should you give away cryptocurrency as a gift?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Many people gift many different things to their loved ones. Cryptocurrencies are a kind of new invention and they also hold a monetary value as well, just like other valuable items. So, when it comes to offering gift to someone, do you think that cryptocurrency could be used as a gift?

What's they problem with giving crypto as a gift? When a lot of people give fiat currency as a gift, I do not see any problems with giving crypto as gift as long as you have crypto assets and the receiver is willing to accept crypto. Interestingly, a lot of people are still not comfortable with crypto.

Yes, I think you can give cryptocurrency to someone as a gift. You only need to know that the other person is into crypto. If they don't know anything about crypto, then it's useless to gift them. It won't be a big or exciting thing for them.

It's fine to gift cryptocurrency to people, the only downside is that the worth of crypto rises and falls often, that one day your gift could be worth a decent amount, and then tomorrow it could be worth nothing. So in a sense it's a mix bag, some people may just want some cash instead, while there may be some interested as it helps them start them on their crypto investments.

There is already a thread in the forum discussing this topic, but well, I think that cryptocurrencies are a good gift for a person who has already used them and who knows how they work and is interested in them as an investment, because if you give them as a gift and the recipient liquidates them to obtain fiat money, it is the same as giving money and it would not make sense, for some people it would be a good gift, but for others, it would not.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back