What's new

Should making money be the only thing a company should do?

Then many companies came out to add value to life some of the agricultural industries came to improve nutritional value of goods and services to meet up global demand and quantity

Anyone starting a business or is running a business always think of money first before any other thing. But money shouldn't be the only thing that a company should be really concern of.

I think these companies are there for business and business entails making profits so their priority is how to make more money and use everything to their advantage. Even if they should give discount on goods, it's actually a strategy to attract more customers to patronize them

Let's be blunt if a money isn't making up what should the company be doing, or will the staffs work for free, or should staffs only be collecting salary.

For a company to be established that means they want to make money and beyond that employ people to work for them. So beyond the money create value for people to take advantage.

Focusing solely on money will not help your business grow to its full potential. According to studies, businesses that focus solely on profits are not as successful as they could be.

Of course not! The sole reason and even primary one at that why a business is established is to ensure that solutions are adequately provided to consumers.
The thing is to ensure that you're first solving a problem - once that is done, you're assured of high cash influx

Making money/profits is definitely the major thing, they should also be concerned with innovation - introduction of new products that are most likely to become high demand, maintaining a solid customer base is also another reason because customers are part of the foundation of any business, service to the community which they are is also important such as granting scholarships to pupils and providing few amenities just to build brand loyalty and awareness.

The purpose of starting a business is to make profit but the company has to also ensure the customers satisfaction which is also very important in the long run
Apart from making an honest living out of a lucrative business, it's important to know that passion for providing solution to a problem should be a driving factor towards setting up a business. The passion to serve humanity with your business is a rewarding feeling that supercede money.

what else do you expect a business to do apart from making money. If the business is making a lot of money, the company also needs to do come community work like sponsoring the cause, etc.

Making money should not be the only thing a company should be concerned with. They should also be concerned with problem solving and satisfying customers.

Is making money the only thing a company should be concerned about? If not, what else should companies be concerned about?
It should be any companies top priority. However, it should be done ethically to avoid causing harm to tye society and consumers or competition. It would be a lie to say that that's not what every one wants, really.

Actually, there are many companies that give a lots of money as charity. However, most of the companies in my country do not give charity. I have, however, seen, a few charity boxes in banks and shops.

Actually, there are many companies that give a lots of money as charity. However, most of the companies in my country do not give charity. I have, however, seen, a few charity boxes in banks and shops.
Most of the companies who are involved in charity works are usually NGO (Non Government Organizations). Only few companies actually involve themselves in charity works. I have also seen does donation boxes in banks and even fast food joints like chicken republic and in ShopRite. Have you made any donations with does boxes before?

The companies their most important thing is to make money that is why they like to employ people, so to make money from their business they do.

Most of the companies who are involved in charity works are usually NGO (Non Government Organizations). Only few companies actually involve themselves in charity works. I have also seen does donation boxes in banks and even fast food joints like chicken republic and in ShopRite. Have you made any donations with does boxes before?

I have not actually spent my money by putting my into donation boxes rather I spend my money into charity boxes in my local areas mosques, eben though there are many boxes that can be found in shops nowadays.

I think that should be the sole aim of every company or business enterprise, that's even the reason it was established in the first place except for these charity organizations. So I don't think it's bad for a company to be solely concentrated on making more money

Making money should not be the only thing a company should be concerned with. They should also be concerned with problem solving and satisfying customers.
That is what I also think company should care about their workers wellfare and customer satisfaction,but I know that their primary goals is for them to make some money but caring and problem solving should be another good option

It is also among the most important priority of a business but in as much as it is so a company should not only focus on making profit because this will automatically prevents them from satisfying their customers which are the main reason why they will be making the profit they are looking for.

Companies should not be interested in making money only, rather they should also make sure that users and customers are satisfied with the products or services they are supplying. Also they should look at other aspect of which the company is not devoloping or growing. A company making good amount of money does not mean that the company has fully attended its peak of business development, there are so many areas to get in touch concerning business growth.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back