What's new

Should I trust a company that only pays in cryptocurrency?

I will advise you to trust them because the company mean good to you. Crypto is the best way to get pay and it very legit and direct because you don't need to be panic it is working. You know how much 1 bitcoin worth now? It a lot of cool cash and you need to accept what they are offering you. It very legit and acceptable all over the globe you too can spend it any where.

Well you can trust a company that pays in crypto currencies just making sure its a valuable coin like Ethereum, bit coin etc. If that's the only reason you can't trust company then you have nothing to worry about, in fact now a days people get payed In
Crypto and its becoming normal so their is nothing in usual if a company pays you in crypto

Yes crypto currency is even the best option for me, cos the money is higher than any other other currency, I can decide to keep it in my wallet and allow it to appreciate before using it or can still sell it to Nigerian naira then withdraw to my bank account any time I want to ok? It's the best for me

There is nothing wrong with that as cryptocurrency is just a mode of payment and besides there are some sites that pays in dollars but yet they are not reliable i think it doesn't matter how they paid their members but what really matters is how they can be able to maintain their integrity for a long time.

Making payment in crypto currency doesn't give you reason for distrust. Nevertheless, I'll advice you make research about the company before investing because a lot of HYIP site are using crypto currency recently

Before you place a trust on the website you need to check their ratings and reviews on autopilot. Their ratings on autopilot will tell you maybe they are a genuine website or a scam one. Pain in cryto currency does not indicate that a website is a scam. It's only the due diligence that will set the real one from the fake ones among the websites.

Websites that actually focus on paying through bitcoin are modern websites. They are actually trying to follow the trend of using digital currencies to pay for services. There's nothing bad in it, in fact you should be happy about it. You are being paid with money that can actually appreciate on value while still holding it.

When it comes to writing gigs, I have come across some that ONLY pay in cryptocurrency. I am not familiar with this form of "money" at all and never use it myself but I have heard it is worth investing in. The only way I would invest is through earning it. I would not pay for it. With that being said, are companies that only use this as a means pf payment for service trustworthy or does it depend?
Why not? As long as the company truly pays. Theres nothing wrong with that, there is a reason why they only pay their employees through crypto or virtual currency. Just search on how to convert it on your native currency or currency of your choice for your convenience.

There is nothing wrong with payment in cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is just a normal way of paying online and there is nothing wrong with that, most of this company do not only have one mode of payment they can pay you in two or three different way I think you can withdraw in any other that can actually suits you .

You have to investigate where the business is a scam or not. The use of crypto currency at payment method.Company that pay in crypto currency, entertain no doubt your money will arrive to you safely.

Accepting crypto can be a great advantage to a business. For our new business, adding them was as simple as adding and configuring a WordPress plugin,” explains Jacob Murphy of GPS Tracking Made Easy.

Whether choosing to accept crypto or not for your business, it is clearly prudent to know the facts. Ask other entrepreneurs about their experiences, evaluate your risk aversion level, and proceed with care.

Take a moment back and see how crypto has evolved, not only that look also at its value which appreciate other than depreciate unlike Fiat. So a company that pays with crypto actually has your best at mind. You should rather trust them the more than distrust them.

Familiarise yourself with cryptocurrency, get a wallet like luno, if you are within Nigeria, use Quidax, they are digital wallets used to store crypto and very easy to use, you can convert them to real money that will be deposited into your local bank. Bizdustry pays in PayPal and crypto too and we never regret it, we love it!

This is good and I want to learn more about Luno app. I have been planning on how I can open a crypto wallet which will be easier for me to operate. How can one convert their coins to money and transfer to bank account? This part is what I sincerely want to try out very soon too.

There is nothing wrong with company that pays with cryptocurrency. This is not wrong at all after all at the end you are being paid. Whether you believe it or not cryptocurrency has dominated the global currency exchange. It is now a legit means of payment online.

It's normal to have fears especially when a website only has one payment option, it's Normal to panic because we all want to see different payment options that we can easily use to withdraw our money. But one thing you should know is that cryptocurrency is not new in fact it's even more secure and more safe to receive payment through cryptocurrency preferable bitcoin, that way you can apps like luno to receive your payment and sell to exchanger which can easily be transferred to your bank. As long as the site is paying and your withdrawal Wes processed successfully to your bitcoin wallet you need not to be afraid, it shows they are legit, but if not and your payment is only just processing and no payment received then you have every right to doubt the authenticity of such site and report them.

There is actually nothing to worry about with a company paying with crypto currency. All you have to do is to find out more about the authenticity of the company. It may be their policy to always pay their employees in such a way and perhaps the company has mutual benefit deriving from the wallets. Remember everything about companies is to make more profit and reduce the cost. Try and find from people around you get the root of the matter.

I have just created my digital wallet for Bitcoin yesterday and I guess it is okay to try a site that pays only in crypto currency. However, I would need to see proof of payment or maybe just the familiar names there that would say the site really pays. Now it is not important to be paid only in Paypal because of my Bitcoin wallet that I can also receive some other kind of payments. Until now I am trying to find a site where to earn Bitcoins.

Cryptocurrency is a legit and the modern means of getting money to any destination. A company that pays online on cryptocurrency I can trust as long as my money is deposited on my wallet. And the company helps individuals get awareness on cryptocurreny Market.

When it comes to writing gigs, I have come across some that ONLY pay in cryptocurrency. I am not familiar with this form of "money" at all and never use it myself but I have heard it is worth investing in. The only way I would invest is through earning it. I would not pay for it. With that being said, are companies that only use this as a means pf payment for service trustworthy or does it depend?
Well I think this will depend on how long the company has been paying via this method and how they have performed since their existence. If they have a record of paying exactly when due I think it will Ben okay to trust themselves but if they do not always keep to their words then you may need to be careful.

Cryptocurrency is fast growing and acceptable in most business transactions, how ever in my own view I won't embark on a business that pays only through crypto alone at least not for now. Whatever affects it technically affects your payment, when it depreciates in value it affects you too.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back