What's new

Should I trust a company that only pays in cryptocurrency?

Do not limit your business gig exposure due to ignorance,it's even best trading in crypto because it removes the delay and unnecessary bank charges that will incure during transfer.

When it comes to writing gigs, I have come across some that ONLY pay in cryptocurrency. I am not familiar with this form of "money" at all and never use it myself but I have heard it is worth investing in. The only way I would invest is through earning it. I would not pay for it. With that being said, are companies that only use this as a means pf payment for service trustworthy or does it depend?
I see no reason why you can't trust a company just because they pay in cryptocurrency. it's not all of them that deal in cryptocurrency that are scammers.

As long as it is paying, I don't see any problem what kind of payment form it uses. What actually matters is whether the payment system used by the company is available to you or not.

No reason not to trust suck compaby because they seem like a company already thinking about the future because as things goes on I'm sure more companies would adopt such methods

Cryptocurrency is a form of electronic money. This means there are no actual coins or bills; all is done digitally. You can send cryptocurrency to someone online without using a middleman, such as a bank. While Bitcoin and Ether are well-known cryptocurrencies, new ones are constantly being created.

When it comes to writing gigs, I have come across some that ONLY pay in cryptocurrency. I am not familiar with this form of "money" at all and never use it myself but I have heard it is worth investing in. The only way I would invest is through earning it. I would not pay for it. With that being said, are companies that only use this as a means pf payment for service trustworthy or does it depend?
Getting paid through cryptocurrencies is one the best payment options right now. You should learn about them because they are very reliable. Many sites are adopting them more these days. Especially since the other payment processors like PayPal and Perfect money can have many limitations. But Cryptocurrencies can be used by anyone in any country.

You can trust a company that pays only with cryptocurrency that does not claim that they are scan because they pay with only cryptocurrency however it's depends are the individual to make his verification and know whether to work with this company or not.

Yes I will prefer crypto in favour than other currencies even much about it is not known in the third world countries but it operate globally by most or some of the top online business companies of the world so if you can trust the currency why not trusting the company or visvasal.

Like it has been pointed out, you shouldn't deny yourself wonderful opportunities to earn because of distrust for Cryptocurrencies.

The company paying with crypto currency has notting to do with if it is legit or scam. That is simply just their preferred system of payment. What you should look out for are reviews about the company and investigate if it is legit or not and if they are really paying others

The legitimacy of any investment company or a site doesnt depend on payment methods , if it is cryptocurrencies , the company can still pay. Scams happen everywhere , not only in the crypto domain.

Payment in cryptocurrency is not a guarantee of the legitimacy of a particular company because cryptocurrency is just a normal mode of payments if the company has chosen to pay in crypto, some company that are paying in fiat currency are not legitimate.

cryptocurrency or any other payment method has nothing to do with the legitmate of the company, there are other measures to take on consideration when it comes to 'legit or scam'
It is possible to trust a company that only pays with the cryptocurrency the only thing you have to do is to have the cryptocurrency wallet is so that you can be able to access payment.

There is no reason to doubt a site that pays only crypto currencies. The main thing is you are getting paid from this platform and the payment method is available to you.

There really is no issue with companies that pays with crypto currency, infact we are in the age where this form of money is spreading far and wide, even Morocco has adapted it and I know many more that hasn't will soon follow suit.

I think it depends. If they can verify the money and it's sent to you for the work you do, then it's good. What I would do, is start small, do a few jobs there and see how they pay. If you don't like it, you can always take your business elsewhere.

I think you can trust website that pays in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is now an acceptable mode of payment transaction. What you need to worry is about the legitimacy of the site if they are paying or not.

It doesn't matter whatever channel the company chooses to pay you for your work done for them. What is important here is that you are even paid for your tasks. Isn't that good enough for you?

Being paid in Cryptocurrency , I will say I adore it cause it may be as save there as to I will be so lazy to withdraw except of emergency or immediate need

I do not view the reason certainly not. I believe you ought to create some factor around crypto money therefore you will feeling much a lot better around it. I chose not to sign up with a webinternet web sites prior to however after that I recognized that it is great to broaden our choices on making.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back