What's new

Should I trust a company that only pays in cryptocurrency?

When it comes to writing gigs, I have come across some that ONLY pay in cryptocurrency. I am not familiar with this form of "money" at all and never use it myself but I have heard it is worth investing in. The only way I would invest is through earning it. I would not pay for it. With that being said, are companies that only use this as a means pf payment for service trustworthy or does it depend?
We're in the crypto area so I think you should update yourself. Crypto is the main thing now and is gradually replacing crypto payments online. PayPal has even adopted it. I prefer platforms that pays me in crypto to others that pays in fiat currencies.

It doesn't depend at all. Any companies that pays in crypto currency is legit. Crypto currency is the Digital currency all companies are now accepting as a means of payment. It's already making massive competition with Fiat currency as it now has value more than dollars in some underdeveloped countries.

Only see if the company has positive reviews or not. Then if it gives pay in cryptocurrencies then it is trustable. But if there are negative reviews on Google about the company then don't trust on it.

Just like any currency Bitcoin is a form of currency and its fast becoming a universal means of payment for services and goods. Payment without borders and restrictions and its decentralized. You go ahead and learn all you can on hoe it works and setup your wallet for receiving payments.

There's nothing wrong or suspicious for a company to choose to pay in Cryptocurrencies, maybe that's the platform they are comfortable paying their workers with and I don't see anything wrong with it. That been said, trust is not something that you just give, it needs to be earn, so if the company has earned your trust that means you have to trust them.

Let's Compared it to traditional financial instruments, cryptocurrencies suffer from (at least) four shortcomings. First, they are not institutionally or legislatively backed; while this cuts down transaction costs, it also makes cryptocurrencies unpredictable, volatile, and risky Second, cryptocurrencies are typically pseudonymous, meaning that users are identified by their public key address (a 32-bit string with a combination of characters and numbers) rather than their name and social security.

When it comes to writing gigs, I have come across some that ONLY pay in cryptocurrency. I am not familiar with this form of "money" at all and never use it myself but I have heard it is worth investing in. The only way I would invest is through earning it. I would not pay for it. With that being said, are companies that only use this as a means pf payment for service trustworthy or does it depend?
Crypto currency itself is a legit form of payment, so no big deal. It's even easier than Fiat payments. Just put down your address and you are good to go. Sometimes when I get paid in crypto currency and I sell it , it appreciates. Payment is payment

I think the only problem you'll have to deal with is knowing how crypto works and how can it be handled. I haven't seen any sites offering cryptos as rewards, that don't pay. And one more things, the reason why they pay by cryptos is probably they also are investing in it.

The mainpoint to consider is whether the payment form is available to you or not, or if you can withdraw or not. As long as crypto is legal in your place and you can easily withdraw, it is perfectly ok to receive crypto payment.

Why not. Weare in this era wherein cryptocurrency well in fact dominates world market. We should embrace the fact that someday physical currency will not work at all but crypto. It is good for us that we are already familiar with cryptocurrency, how it works on payment, buying goods online and the likes.

as long as you have proof that they can show that they are paying their client you should trust them but be careful and smart because there are so many scams websites that just will waste your time to work.

I think we can easily take it currency in cryptocurrency. Today, cryptocurrencies are becoming more common all over the world. It can be easily moved from one place to another and the withdrawal system is also quite simple.

Yes, you can trust a company that only pays with crptocurrency is every other factor has been checked and passed successfully. You have to investigate where the business is a scam or not. The use of crypto currency at payment method only does not justify that it is dubious business.

I can trust any company that pay with cryptocurrency, I refused to join a sites before but then I realized that it's good to expand our options, so trading with a company and being paid in cyptocurrency is not bad

Yes why not, crypto Currency is not too bad as you are in doubt. Now online marketing is all about crypto currency so far. Only drawback of crypto currency is just it's unstable prices per token. But you don't worry about it at all. It increases in no time. This forum is also pay us in the form of crypto currency. But this time it is bit sensitive period for crypto world.

Crypto currency is already legit currency but I think you should investigate properly about the company that from how long it is paying in crypto currency so after being satisfied than do join the company.
Many companies has accepted the payment in crypto currency so I think it's not a bad decision to join and work there.

Why not? So far the crypto currency I will be paid with is acceptable and convertible to other currencies like crypto or Fiat. I have no problem with that at all. My concern is how genuine is the currency and how genuine is the promise made in the site?

As for me I look out for the company team, what they do and how viable in what they are doing. As far as they are legit, I have less issues with what they pay with... Mostly I look for legit companies that pays with crypto because it is always easier for me to use or convert to my local fiat.

Why not to trust a company that I paying with cryptocorrency, even I will like cryptocorrency to be using for payment for all company because crypto currency is giving more value to money. Crypto currency is more now a popular currency that easily to use in the world.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back