What's new

Should I trust a company that only pays in cryptocurrency?

cyberdog22

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to writing gigs, I have come across some that ONLY pay in cryptocurrency. I am not familiar with this form of "money" at all and never use it myself but I have heard it is worth investing in. The only way I would invest is through earning it. I would not pay for it. With that being said, are companies that only use this as a means pf payment for service trustworthy or does it depend?

Why would you not trust a company? Just because they pay only in cryptocurrency?

If your only reason is that they pay in cryptocurrency, then you have nothing to worry about. Just make sure it's a valuable crypto like Bitcoin or Etherum.

Those are the sites that I would even prefer. Making payments in crypto is no reason for distrust. To me, it even adds more value to your pay than if it were in fiat.

When it comes to writing gigs, I have come across some that ONLY pay in cryptocurrency. I am not familiar with this form of "money" at all and never use it myself but I have heard it is worth investing in. The only way I would invest is through earning it. I would not pay for it. With that being said, are companies that only use this as a means pf payment for service trustworthy or does it depend?
Cryptocurrency is the Currency of modern world. In future I am sure all sites, companies and organization ll accept it as payment and withdraw method. So just check how legit it the site on which you are working.

I don't see the reason why not. I think you should make some reason about crypto currency so you would feel better about it. I refused to join a sites before but then I realized that it's good to expand our options on earning.

Familiarise yourself with cryptocurrency, get a wallet like luno, if you are within Nigeria, use Quidax, they are digital wallets used to store crypto and very easy to use, you can convert them to real money that will be deposited into your local bank. Bizdustry pays in PayPal and crypto too and we never regret it, we love it!

Yes, you can trust a company that only pays with crptocurrency is every other factor has been checked and passed successfully. You have to investigate where the business is a scam or not. The use of crypto currency at payment method only does not justify that it is dubious business.

You should be very happy that the company is willing to pay you in crypto. Crypto is the going to be the future of payments. On bizdustry here I get paid through cryptocurrencies so there is nothing to be afraid of.

Point wouldn't be to trust or not, as cryptocurrencies are valuable currencies, but the difficulty to convert to FIAT in some countries where we don't have a serious and realible wallet/exchange service. In latin America we risk being scammed by our exchange and in fact, I faced a scam, losing 34 reais worth of bitcoin, fruit of hard work:mad:. And my exchange was considered the best, the 2018 awards winning. If the award winning exchange scams, my question is: what to expect by the non-winning?:unsure: In any way, sometimes I have no choice and must accept cryptocurrencies payments, hoping my current latin american exchange won't scam me as the first did.

I guess I will have to do a bit of research then. I am definitely not someone who knows much about cryptocurrency. I never bothered to look into it but I also never heard of a company that only pays in it online up until now. I guess more will do this in the next 5 or so years.

Do a research about coinbase, one of the best and famous realible online wallet/exchange. If it works 100% in your country (that means you are able to bind your paypal account to coinbase, as you can sell cryptocurrencies in change of FIAT currency to withdraw to paypal), you are lucky. Unfortunately coinbase doesn't offer these services to latin America and we get forced to our local exchanges, hoping don't being scammers :oops:. Unfortunately, my best creative writings platform (publish0x) only pays by cryptocurrencies and I had no option but accept. In any way, this platform is realible with payments and I received ethereum, as my italian collegues received too.

Why not? I think companies are coming out to support pure digital currency. And if they are offering good service and also if you have no problem. I don't see there is anything wrong with the offering of the cryptocurrency payouts. I guess we are going to learn about various types of the currencies through acceptance approach as well.

I believe that if the company is legal and there are no reports of scam or fraud, you can work with confidence. I do not use cryptocurrencies, but if they pay me that way, I receive the payment and in the wallet it changes them to dollars. That option is given by the payer's wallet. and surely many more. Just check out the site and win.

Yes you can trust but before investment take review from some old customer of that company, because its always a high risk in online earning, so invest upto the limit that you can bear if there happens any scam with you

I can trust any company that pay with cryptocurrency
But before you start any business with them first know about them how trust forward they are

I would rather prefer crypto because it gives everybody across the globe access to participate in the opportunity unlike PayPal that has restrictions of countries that can participate. Study crypto currency and you will enjoy it.

There is plenty of room to learn new things every day. You can trust such company that pay in crypto currency, entertain no doubt your money will arrive to you safely. You just make sure you get your money converted to your country currency once it arrives in your Bitcoin wallet or any other crypto wallet you choose.

The method of payment shouldn't matter, but as long as they pay it. Crypto is actually better for you as the seller, because they can never unfairly refund it

Ooh why not, Cryptocurrencies especially Bitcoin has become one of the most used payment gateway in the world, transactions on Cryptocurrencies are fast, simple and flexible, so nothing wrong with using it.

cryptocurrency or any other payment method has nothing to do with the legitmate of the company, there are other measures to take on consideration when it comes to 'legit or scam'

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back