What's new

Should I trust a company that only pays in cryptocurrency?

I don't see why that isn't the explanation. I think you should make a justification for crypto currency so that you'd feel better about it. Before, I declined to enter a platform, but then I realized that it was nice to extend our earning options.

Do a research about coinbase, one of the best and famous realible online wallet/exchange. If it works 100% in your country (that means you are able to bind your paypal account to coinbase, as you can sell cryptocurrencies in change of FIAT currency to withdraw to paypal), you are lucky. Unfortunately coinbase doesn't offer these services to latin America and we get forced to our local exchanges, hoping don't being scammers :oops:. Unfortunately, my best creative writings platform (publish0x) only pays by cryptocurrencies and I had no option but accept. In any way, this platform is realible with payments and I received ethereum, as my italian collegues received too.

When it comes to writing gigs, I have come across some that ONLY pay in cryptocurrency. I am not familiar with this form of "money" at all and never use it myself but I have heard it is worth investing in. The only way I would invest is through earning it. I would not pay for it. With that being said, are companies that only use this as a means pf payment for service trustworthy or does it depend?
You should embrace that opportunity and get used to it because that will be the future of every transaction around the world, the use of cryptocurrencies. For example, bizdustry will remove paypal as a mode of payment, all that is left are crypto currencies, now if your answer to your question is not to trust a company or platform that only pays through crypto, the that means you do not trust bizdustry as a company that only pays through coins (cryptos). That's just an example, don't take it seriously ok? ☺️👍

There is plenty of room to learn new things every day. You can trust such company that pay in crypto currency, entertain no doubt your money will arrive to you safely. Try and familize with cryptocurrency and get a link wallet.

By no means are cryptocurrencies the only asset to be hacked by thieves, but there are serious fraud and theft concerns that accompany bitcoin. For instance, novice bitcoin investors may not understand the need to store their tokens in a digital wallet, thereby leaving them susceptible to theft by hackers.

Yes I think you can work with confidence if the company is legal and there is no report of scam. I think crptyo currency is better for you. I think Bitcoin is better choice . If the company giving the best service to you i think you should be very happy the company willing pay to in crptyo currency.

Yes you can but check reviews about the site on different cryptocurrency review group page. A website that pays only in Cryptocurrencies is a warning tick that reviews are meant for it. A good paying sites should include all other all forms of payment processoers

Bitcoin investors can increase their odds for success by identifying common scams, such as Ponzi schemes and fraudulent exchanges. One common scam, exposing bitcoin users to theft, is the sale of a hardware wallet, which allows hackers to steal funds.

Right now a lot of websites don't offer cryptocurrencies, so you should check the reviews of such websites to see if anyone has paid.It is very difficult to trust if you have not paid and there is no review but in future many websites will pay in cryptocurrency because crypto is the future.
Post automatically merged:

Right now a lot of websites don't offer cryptocurrencies, so you should check the reviews of such websites to see if anyone has paid.It is very difficult to trust if you have not paid and there is no review but in future many websites will pay in cryptocurrency because crypto is the future.

First of all, you should collect whole information about this company because it may be very risk, you should have proper knowledge about it. After it, you can decided because cryptocurrency has not regulated by single person or any specific country to register, so be care full, I know cryptocurrency is not bad thing but then also be important to investigate about it .

Currently there are many services that accept cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) as payment, even many companies provide employee salaries in the form of Bitcoin. Pay in cryptocurrency is a legal payment method, so you don't need to worry.

There is nothing wrong in a company paying in bitcoin, it is even an advantage to the members, atleast it gives them the opportunity to invest in Crypto currency, as long as you have confirmed that they actually pay.

When it comes to writing gigs, I have come across some that ONLY pay in cryptocurrency. I am not familiar with this form of "money" at all and never use it myself but I have heard it is worth investing in. The only way I would invest is through earning it. I would not pay for it. With that being said, are companies that only use this as a means pf payment for service trustworthy or does it depend?

Sure you can trust companies that pays only in cryptocurrencies infact it's not anything new, alot of websites,organisation and institutions have adopted this method of payment.all you need to do is to just get a wallet that can accept the cryptocurrency you were paid for your work and you can sell it out bad get your money.

Sure, you can trust the company in as much it is legal and reliable, cryptocurrency is now the trending method people use to make payment for goods or services, I see no reason why company can not pay their employees with cryptocurrency as well.

There's nothing to worry about about company paying in cryptocurrency, just make sure what they are paying is the acceptable one's. So many companies will soon be demanding for cryptocurrency as means of transaction few years from now. Heard tesler will soon be allowing cryptocurrency for payment so there's nothing to worry about

This is a silly question. if you want to apply in a company or a company only pays cryptocurrency in the first place you should know that. Because they are included in the portfolio. So you don't need to say something about it. I hope you got my point.

Your only fear should be the type of cryptocurrency they use in payment. If it's bitcoin or ethereum then to a high percentage you are safe. This does not mean other type of cryptocurrency at bad option for payment.

In order to accept crypto as a form of tender for products or services, your business needs either a digital mobile “wallet”. While the two processes are essentially the same, having designated equipment and accompanying software and support enables a more seamless experience for your customer and your business. A QR code for the amount of the transaction is generated on the business end, which is then scanned by the customer to pay and complete the transaction.

From the little I have known about cryptocurrency, it is legally accepted as a payment option in various countries. so I don't see anything bad in a company or an organisation wanting to pay you through cryptocurrency it does not for me show a red flag.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back