What's new

Should I trust a company that only pays in cryptocurrency?

You should have no worries trusting companies paying with crypto curerency. Over time Bitcoin and other popular coins have stand the test of time and widely used by many companies with massive investment.

Why would you not trust a company? Just because they pay only in cryptocurrency?

If your only reason is that they pay in cryptocurrency, then you have nothing to worry about. Just make sure it's a valuable crypto like Bitcoin or Etherum.
Yes you are absolutely right because when the Bitcoin cryptocurrency started people say that it,s a fraud but with the passage of time it became stronger and stronger and now you can check it's credibility. Cryptocurrency these days is a good platform specially in covid.

I don't think there is anything wrong if a company pays u with only cryptocurrency, why not give try them to see your genuine they are 1st?

There is nothing wrong with a firm that only uses crypto for payments. I currently work with one of such. As long as the firm is viable then no problems. Just do a thorough search on it online.

It is true that Bitcoin is annoymous ,but that doesn't make a company using it as payment method to be suspicious. The world is going digital , and with cryptocurrency more people will be involved in their business easily

This is no issue at all being that your company paying you through Bitcoin should be the reason for you to distrust them, there should be no doubt about your company at all.

Merry Christmas
don't see the reason why not. I think you should make some reason about crypto currency so you would feel better about it. I refused to join a sites before but then I realized that it's good to expand our options on earning.

If the company is straight on records and no rumors running on it , there's no reason to distrust , However! , scams and thieves usually receive money on bitcoin only, since its irreversible and cant really be traced well by the time we're speaking , but still, an average company with good reputation shall be fine i believe, look more into it.

Good evening merry Christmas
don't see the reason why not. I think you should make some reason about crypto currency so you would feel better about it. I refused to join a sites before but then I realized that it's good to expand our options on earning.

Crypto currencies are just means of making payments to all online earners and people running transactions are having issues or limitations with other payment processors. Nothing to worry about as regards site paying via Crypto currencies

If a company pays only through crypto, that's a good sign.

But it's understandable that you find it doubtful. Many companies have more than one means of payment, so as to serve countries where certain means of payment is not permitted.

Yes you can trust a company that pays you with crypto currency. Such company are reliable and in the economy of today crypto currency is the best with Bitcoin payment to business online. Also, buying and selling online now are using such payment.

I don't see any problem when a company pays via crypto. Since there is annonymity in crypto transaction, I prefer to pay and send money via crypto currency. However, want the company to clearly state how much money I wil be receiving in USD. For example, I will not understand when someone is paying me 0.00023 btc. It needs to be stated like 1 USD, 2 USD etc.

When it comes to writing gigs, I have come across some that ONLY pay in cryptocurrency. I am not familiar with this form of "money" at all and never use it myself but I have heard it is worth investing in. The only way I would invest is through earning it. I would not pay for it. With that being said, are companies that only use this as a means pf payment for service trustworthy or does it depend?
I think you are very about the cryptocurrency system. Definitely, every forum and websites paying through cryptocurrency. If you are not familiar with cryptocurrency, then you can take tutorial on you tube about it.

I don't see any problem when a company pays via crypto. Since there is annonymity in crypto transaction, I prefer to pay and send money via crypto currency. However, want the company to clearly state how much money I wil be receiving in USD. For example, I will not understand when someone is paying me 0.00023 btc. It needs to be stated like 1 USD, 2 USD etc.
Just google "BTC to USD" and enter the amount of Bitcoin you're gonna get there to get a quick conversion from Bitcoin to USD. If the site is paying in satoshis, there are sites to convert that to USD as well. You can google it if you don't know how to convert satoshis to Bitcoin.

Seriously they is nothing wrong with such company familiarise yourself with cryptocurrency, get a wallet like luno, if you are within Nigeria, use Quidax, they are digital wallets used to store crypto and very easy to use, you can convert them to real money that will be deposited into your local bank. Bizdustry pays in PayPal and crypto too and we never regret it, we love it!

A company making payments in cryptocurrency is not a thing to worry about. As long as you receive your payments as at when due, you got no reason to complain. I personally work and receive payment in cryptocurrency without any issues.

If the company really pays why not? They are just adapting earlier because the Cryptocurrency as the main modes of payment will be the future. Plus it's even better because you can keep the coins and the value can increase overtime. Fiat can't do that.

It depends in the company you are talking about if is an online business organisation then that is their own mode of payment that is comfortable to them but if is an offline company that you go everyday to work for them and they pay you in cryptocurrency I don't think that is the best way of payment, for online business company there is no problem with that as far as they are still paying, I know a lot of online company that pay through PayPal but they still scam me of my hard earn money,

The source of payment doesn't really matter. A company may use other means of payment and still be dubious. But people seem to fear cryptocurrencies because they can't be traced.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back