What's new

Should government give priority to building business or creating jobs.

There's no different among the two thing , building business by the government I also creating job opportunities for the citizen , so both thing are the same thing government should provide.

The government should allow business for private sectors. All we need in this country is employment and the country should look for opportunities to create more jobs and industries .That is what everyone is interested.

The number of unemployed graduates are on the rise in most underdeveloped and developing countries. In your opinion should government give grants to citizens to build businesses or they create jobs for them?.
I think it depends on the economy of the country. But I feel empowering the citizens to start up their business is actually better. It gives room for expression of ideas and will also make them independent.

The number of unemployed graduates are on the rise in most underdeveloped and developing countries. In your opinion should government give grants to citizens to build businesses or they create jobs for them?.
A system where government generate most of the jobs is always less economical compared to when jobs are generated by it's people. I would prefer government to create a conducive environment for people create job for themselves .

One thing the government should know is that there priority is to do both creating a business and also opening job opportunity for citizen to less number of unemployment citizen in a country.

The government should focus more on job creation because most of the government project have proven that the government is a failed business manager. That is why it is better for them to keep an eye on job creation.

Building of businesses and Jo creation are the same. You are supposed to write empowerment instead of Building businesses that you mentioned. The small businesses could be empowered by the government.
I think the person might just be looking at the issue in a different way,instaed of the government creating jobs that they cannot manage properlly,why not create an enabling environment for busineses to thrive.

One thing the government should know is that there priority is to do both creating a business and also opening job opportunity for citizen to less number of unemployment citizen in a country.
Why we selected a government because they provide us a good job opportunities, but most of the countries governments failed in this issue, that is the reason every country facing the unemployment issue, governments must should focus on creating good environment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back