What's new

Should an entrepreneur be disciplined or Flexible when making business related decisions?

The two contradictions you're trying to use are not so curect at all. The entrepreneur must be flexible as well as very disciplined if is making his business decisions. That's how I must be

For the fact that business keep changing from time to time makes it very important that an Enterpreneur become flexible with his business decision-making because it is the only way you can adapt easily in the market.

An entrepreneur should be disciplined when making decisions relating to the business so he can make the right decisions and strategies that will help the company

Discipline is one of the keys to a successful business operation. However, I still want to believe that flexibility in decision making is still something we should not just neglect. We live in a world which is dynamic. Therefore, in such times when policies of government may seem to affect our prior decision, I think we should adjust our decisions to adapt to the changing business environment. So my take is that, both discipline and flexibility in decision making are vital to the growth and success of a business.

Discipline is one important virtue that everyone should have because it saves us a lot. As a business owner you need discipline to do well in business. Being flexible can cost you a lot and might result to loss. As a business owner even at the verge of wanting to be flexible, you have to critically examine your plans if it's worth it and if it will yield loss or gain then you can make your decisions
To be successful as an entrepreneur, having a high level of discipline is a must.
Looking at how disciplined most successful CEO are, you will agree with that our level of success is determined by our level of discipline.
In life, we either suffer the pains of discipline or we’ll suffer the pains of regret.

inspired by General Norman Schwarzkopf who said “Under pressure, the undisciplined die.”

Should an entrepreneur be disciplined or Flexible when making business related decisions?

Personally I think both of them will still absolutely be necessary because there are some things you have to be very disciplined on especially in terms of the financial aspect of the business and there are some things you have to be flexible and let it go.

Well I will say discipline yes but flexible no because been flexible is saying been compromised so no he should be fame on business related decisions.

An entrepreneur needs to be firm and discipline in His business decision but to me he should at some point give room to making it flexible in order to accommodate.

To be successful you need to be very disciplined as firm because if you are not you will be taken for granted and you won't be able to take decisions that when Necessary so when making decisions you have to be disciplined and firmed

In my opinion, business owners should be disciplined and not flexible when making business related decisions. A disciplined business owner hardly takes the wrong decisions that will affect Tue business.

In my opinion, business owners should be disciplined and not flexible when making business related decisions. A disciplined business owner hardly takes the wrong decisions that will affect Tue business.
They actually should be disciplined and flexible. Flexibility here implies that s/he is well aware of others factors that directly or indirectly affects his business which is very important in making decisions as a business owner

The discipline that this entrepreneur should have would then be relative in the sense that flexibility should be a skill that the entrepreneur should have in this every improving business world.
That way, he can stay up to date with current developments.

In as much as an entrepreneur should be firm in his decision making, he should endeavor to adapt to prevailing conditions while making a decision. Decisions in business should not be rigid but should be flexible in order to adapt to changes or situations that may occur.

In as much as an entrepreneur should be firm in his decision making, he should endeavor to adapt to prevailing conditions while making a decision. Decisions in business should not be rigid but should be flexible in order to adapt to changes or situations that may occur.
You're right about that mate. There are some external factors that do affect our business decisions and when they begin to change then we would have to harness our decision to suit the prevailing environment

Decision making is an integral quality in entrepreneurship. An entrepreneur, should be someone who is so informed and capable of making wise decision. Then take action through discipline and flexibility.

Flexibility and discipline are two different things and they are things that should be embodied by a good business man because the two need each other and with the two one can can make his or her won business to grow

This is obviously a rhetorical question.

An entrepreneur that wants to be successful must not be disciplined while making decisions, he/she must be strategic, purposeful and intentional while making decision at the time visionary.
A flexible entrepreneur would be considered unserious by his subject. One must have discipline and polices he follows. Flexibly gives room for weakness

Discipline is one of the elements, that contribute to the succes and survival of a business. As an entrepreneur, it expected to very disciplined in terms of taking decision, to be able to find out what will be the achievement and the short coming of every decision he has taken concerning his business.

Self discipline is very important for any business owner. Though there’s nothing bad in being flexible with decision making but being discipline makes decision making very easy. In cases where there’re stipulated rules and schedules, the path of decision has been set.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back