What's new

Share Your Partnership Experience

Have you ever had any bad partnership experience or good partnership experience with anyone because I've never tried it out... Maybe a lot of people might have something very interesting to share.. following.

I've never had a business partner. I don't even own a business. I feel many people are scared to go into partnership because of the unfriendly storied they've heard about some business partners.

A lot of people actually scared of getting into business partnership because of the challenges of handle my business partner it comes with especially when you are dealing with someone who is not trustworthy.

Partnership, in any form of business, has a very great advantage even thought it is also associated with some disadvantages but too bad. the sharing of business ideas which may help build an effective business strategies is also associated with the advantages of partnership. I can say partnership is very interesting.

I have seen many fail too, that's why I need good experiences to be shared
Seriously it's part of the reason why a lot of people are very scared when it comes to joining a partnership and businesses because of the betrayer that comes with it when it comes to sharing the business profit.

I personally don't think that there is any business oriented person that wouldn't have to partner with someone sooner or later as there are restrictions your partner might help with.

Your partner can help you with many things and help you to make important decisions in the business. This is why partnership can be good but partnerships can also cause conflicts in the business.

I have never gone into a business partnership with anyone because I like to have full control over the business I am doing. also I don't want to held accountable by anyone because I would like to do things my way.

Your partner can help you with many things and help you to make important decisions in the business. This is why partnership can be good but partnerships can also cause conflicts in the business.
Just like you said, partnership is good if you and the potential business partner have similar views and perspectives on how a business should be planned and managed. Any thing contrary to that will lead to problems in the business.

Just like you said, partnership is good if you and the potential business partner have similar views and perspectives on how a business should be planned and managed. Any thing contrary to that will lead to problems in the business.
Well if there is problem in the future I have to settle my co partner with all the money he contributed in establishing the business if I have, then from there I can take full ownership of the business and let him go. I think this is the right decision.

Well if there is problem in the future I have to settle my co partner with all the money he contributed in establishing the business if I have, then from there I can take full ownership of the business and let him go. I think this is the right decision.
One of the possible reasons of disagreements in partnership is how the business should be run. In the case of irreconcilable differences, it is better to pay off the partner just like you suggested and assume full control of the business.

I never have had any businesses, either a partnership or a single ownership. However, I have seen a lot of partnership businesses fail.
As long as you have the full financial support and capital to start and do your business all by yourself, there wouldn't be any need for you to get into business partnership.

Partnership enterprises are prone to fail for a variety of reasons, including a lack of trust between partners and a desire to make money. So I will never go for it any way.
Trust is a very delicate commodity which makes it very difficult for people to give it very easily and once in business if there is no trust that business have it's very difficult to sustain for a very long time.

I have been into a partnership business before and it was not really a good experience. It started very well of course but with time I later realise that my partner was dishonest and we had to quit ways.

Yes, I think it is far much better to let them go instead of fighting with them or making things worst. I have seen many people fighting in markets due to issues related to money and business. Things must never get that bad.

One of the possible reasons of disagreements in partnership is how the business should be run. In the case of irreconcilable differences, it is better to pay off the partner just like you suggested and assume full control of the business.
But what is the cause of disagreement here when there is always a leader that will always have the final say on everything that will happen in the business organisation, if people can't obey a leader here then such people are not ready for leadership or business, unfortunately some people are just like that.

To share my partnership experience. This a bitter experience for someone and a sweet experience for someone. Partnership is depends on how you handle it. Monitor your business.

But what is the cause of disagreement here when there is always a leader that will always have the final say on everything that will happen in the business organisation, if people can't obey a leader here then such people are not ready for leadership or business, unfortunately some people are just like that.
I thought in partnerships, there is always equal distribution in terms of ownership and profits. Maybe one of the reasons a business partnership usually have problems is when one partner tends to dominate the other.

One thing I've learned about partnerships is that for a partnership to function, there must be enough trust between partners, and they must complement each other.

I thought in partnerships, there is always equal distribution in terms of ownership and profits. Maybe one of the reasons a business partnership usually have problems is when one partner tends to dominate the other.
I don't really think there is always an equal sharing of profit in partnership business , I believe anyone who invented the business will always earn higher than the others, and in general the person that invented the business should be the one to give a final say in every decision that is going on in the business but others can give a suggestion.

One thing I know about a partnership is there should be enough trust between partners for a partnership to really work out, they have to complement each other
Once you have decided to go into a business partnership whether you have problem with trusting people you don't really have a choice in that situation or otherwise the partnership will never work.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back