What's new

Share Your Partnership Experience

I have never partnered with anyone in business I run my business by myself because I hate to partner with no one in the business, personally I hate partnership business.

Having a business partner has so many advantages and disadvantages as well, personally I don't like the idea mainly because of the trust issue. I want to believe there are some people that have benefitted from having a business partner and I want to be encouraged with positive experiences.

If you've got GOOD reviews, kindly share how having a business partner helped your business and how you were able to work together in peace.
I have never gone into a business partnership before. I have heard many of such fail because of one reason or the other.
I prefer owning my own business, running it on my own without having to share responsibilities with anyone.

I cannot say i regretted having a business partner but i can say i learnt great lessons from it. We started well but in the long run, i noticed he started deviating from the business plan, he used money which was to be used to procure goods for personal use without repaying, sometimes he brought his friends in whenever i am not around, something i really disliked and i noticed ulterior motives, business started failing, i just had to split and established on my own. i think sole proprietorship is the best.

Well we partner with together on fish pond but we write document so as to avoid loss of confidence, we agree to to share profit 60 by 40 percent

Partnership rarely last long. Even brothers of same mother would turn mortal enemies how much more a friend. Even good partnership would someday break off

I have never partnered with anyone in business I run my business by myself because I hate to partner with no one in the business, personally I hate partnership business.
LoL from your statement, you must really hate partnership business. Is there a reason why you hate it? Maybe a past experience or it could be stories you have heard?

Well I have never been in partnership with anyone before but then i believe it is very nice to go into partnership instead of selling off your idea to just anyone

If you have a good partner to work with you will definitely enjoy your business, but if you have a bad partner your business will fold up easily.

I ventured into a business partnership with a friend some years ago and I must say it really worked out well. We were able to pull our financial resources together while the manpower was also provided by us. Though we used to have little differences but the partnership really worked out well while it lasted.

You are right friend. Whatever that has an advantages will surely come with it's own disadvantages. The issue of trust between business partners has been the bone of contention for a very long time.

If you have a good partner to work with you will definitely enjoy your business, but if you have a bad partner your business will fold up easily.
This may be true ,but instead of me to allowed my business to be fold up so easily ,I'll just pay him the amount of money he contribute to establish the business and I take over the business if I have the money.

This may be true ,but instead of me to allowed my business to be fold up so easily ,I'll just pay him the amount of money he contribute to establish the business and I take over the business if I have the money.
True this is an easy method but what if he or she does not want settlement but wants the business it self, what would you do? Cause I have seen cases where one partner tries to pay off the other after some misunderstanding but does not really work out well.

True this is an easy method but what if he or she does not want settlement but wants the business it self, what would you do? Cause I have seen cases where one partner tries to pay off the other after some misunderstanding but does not really work out well.
Hmm , it this case it might really be difficult. Well I don't have any other option than to immediately accept the offer and add up to my own to establish a business. This will even be the best

Hmm , it this case it might really be difficult. Well I don't have any other option than to immediately accept the offer and add up to my own to establish a business. This will even be the best
True it might be the best but like you said it would be difficult, especially if you have invested alot in the previous business, it might take some time to gather yourself again.

This the best thing to do. But do you enjoy starting business with a partner?For me i don't like some of the business partnership, but there
are still some great business partners finding such people is the problem.

I once had a partnership business with someone. It was nice at first and all was going well until we had to quit because he was being dishonest about the business dealing.

It's an unforgettable experience. I partner with someone who borrowed from a bank and used the business we both built as mortgage without my consent.
Oh My!
That must have been very difficult for you.
I Have been into a partnership and it was a good one, though it had to come to an end because we had to go separate ways.

True it might be the best but like you said it would be difficult, especially if you have invested alot in the previous business, it might take some time to gather yourself again.
Well just to avoid all this thing's it is the best for me to engage in such a business with people that really understand what business is all about, there is nothing better than starting a business or doing things together with people that understand what it is being done.

I never partnered with anyone before for business administration. I prefer doing it all alone. Unless when my business grows, and their is need for expansion I'll quickly hire other employees to assist me.

I have never been in a partnership either. However, I would actually avoid getting into a partnership because being in a partnership means that you no longer have full authority over your own business. many people say that being in partnership allows you to invest more capital but the problem is that you must share the profits with the ratio of the investment involved. I do not see this as an advantage in a partnership-based business.

I have never gone into a business partnership before. I have heard many of such fail because of one reason or the other.
I prefer owning my own business, running it on my own without having to share responsibilities with anyone.
I have been into a partnership.
It was a good experience, the business was a printing business, and was located in a school environment, so we had lots of customers.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back