Share Your Partnership Experience

Adventurer

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Jan 16, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Having a business partner has so many advantages and disadvantages as well, personally I don't like the idea mainly because of the trust issue. I want to believe there are some people that have benefitted from having a business partner and I want to be encouraged with positive experiences.

If you've got GOOD reviews, kindly share how having a business partner helped your business and how you were able to work together in peace.

I never have had any businesses, either a partnership or a single ownership. However, I have seen a lot of partnership businesses fail.

Partnership businesses are prone to failure due to a a couple of reasons, one is not having trust between the partner and another is trying to take financial benefits.

One thing I know about a partnership is there should be enough trust between partners for a partnership to really work out, they have to complement each other

One thing I know about a partnership is there should be enough trust between partners for a partnership to really work out, they have to complement each other
I agree, I think it is important that both partners know their place, and also have some sort of resolution agreement in case of conflict as well.

I agree, I think it is important that both partners know their place, and also have some sort of resolution agreement in case of conflict as well.
Both partners have a role to play in the business so it's important they both play their parts well so as to contribute to the development and advancement of the business

I have already posted several times my experience in an informal partnership. The summary is that my business partner had a secret business that rivals our business. The plan was to pirate our major clients and he succeeded because our sales supervisor is his niece. It was a plot that I failed to uncover in time.

we started our courier and logistics business with apartner and the ideas and experience he brought into the business has been so great and helpfull to the growth of the business.He manages an out fit that is into food and diary product,and they have a lot of delivery issues in trying to meet up with customers demand,he adviced us about the prospect of the business and that wsa how we entered into the partnership.

Partnership enterprises are prone to fail for a variety of reasons, including a lack of trust between partners and a desire to make money. So I will never go for it any way.

I haven't really been into partnership business before but of course I have studied a lot of things about it. It has some advantages which will probably be the best for business if only there's mutual understanding between the parties involved.

As at now I don’t have any partnership experience and I don’t even have any business or involve in any with anybody. I will also like to share my experience later when I’m involve in one

Last edited:
One major problem of having business partners besides the trust issue is the fact that in most cases your partner may not share the same goals as you do or might not have the same vision. Yet i have seen some successful business partnership

I did a partnership with my friend and selling some goods that just came into the country and we all had an agreement on how we were to supposed to share our profit but this friend of mine went behind my back to cheat me out of the profit sharing ratio.

Both partners have a role to play in the business so they both must play their parts well to contribute to the development and advancement of the business
Reading through the comments, I think a partnership is now a game of chance. If you are lucky you get an honest partner, while others are unfortunate to enter a partnership with sinister human beings.

Reading through the comments, I think a partnership is now a game of chance. If you are lucky you get an honest partner, while others are unfortunate to enter a partnership with sinister human beings.
That's true, lots of nasty tales these days of how selfish and greedy can be when money is involved so finding the right partner is becoming more and more difficult

I haven't gotten into partnership before, so I don't have much to say about it but I have a friend who's into partnership with someone and they are doing well

It is good to have a partner to support you in business especially when you cannot fund the business yourself. If you must partner with someone, you must make sure that he is someone that he trust. I have partnered with someone in the past but the experience wasn't a good one.

I never partnered with anyone before for business administration. I prefer doing it all alone. Unless when my business grows, and their is need for expansion I'll quickly hire other employees to assist me.

I personally don't think that there is any business oriented person that wouldn't have to partner with someone sooner or later as there are restrictions your partner might help with.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back