What's new

Share Your Partnership Experience

Having a business partner has so many advantages and disadvantages as well, personally I don't like the idea mainly because of the trust issue. I want to believe there are some people that have benefitted from having a business partner and I want to be encouraged with positive experiences.

If you've got GOOD reviews, kindly share how having a business partner helped your business and how you were able to work together in peace.
Honestly I don't have any business yet. And if ever I would like to start my very own business, I don't like to have business partner.

I will just study how to run the business myself without having a business partner. I think that fits my personal opinion.

I think It is good to have a partner to support you in business
especially when you cannot fund the business yourself. If you
must partner with someone, you must make sure that he is
someone that he trust. I have partnered with someone in the
past but the experience wasn't a good one.

Having a business partner has so many advantages and disadvantages as well, personally I don't like the idea mainly because of the trust issue. I want to believe there are some people that have benefitted from having a business partner and I want to be encouraged with positive experiences.

If you've got GOOD reviews, kindly share how having a business partner helped your business and how you were able to work together in peace.
When I was in high school I started a business with a friend and she went behind my back to add to the business like we sell biscuits and sweets so she will buy more when what we have in store is done she'll buy more and sell for herself I felt betrayed since then I promised myself if I'm doing any business and doing it alone

I think the only thing I can say here is for one to pick a partner who sees things in the same light as they do. This will help minimize conflicts of ideas.

I never had partnership experience with anybody as I love my privacy and enjoys running my business alone. The stories that I have heard from those who had experience with partnership is not encouraging.

I never have had any businesses, either a partnership or a single ownership. However, I have seen a lot of partnership businesses fail.
Same here, it's always due to lack of trust most times, other times one partner just turns out very greedy. It would take me a lot of convincing to go into partnership

I do not have a business now but my sister partner with someone and that partnership was wonderful there wasn't complian

Partnership businesses are prone to failure due to a a couple of reasons, one is not having trust between the partner and another is trying to take financial benefits.

Being that I'm someone who likes seeing the good side of people, I've been double crossed a lot of times in many endeavors of life asides business

It's an unforgettable experience. I partner with someone who borrowed from a bank and used the business we both built as mortgage without my consent.

Everyone has a different experience and mine wasn't so bad.
My business partner was trusted and when he finally travel abroad he couldn't continue with the partnership, but instead of pulling out totally, he sold his shares for me with a 40% discount because he had a better job oversea
Post automatically merged:

Everyone has a different experience and mine wasn't so bad.
My business partner was trusted and when he finally travel abroad he couldn't continue with the partnership, but instead of pulling out totally, he sold his shares for me with a 40% discount because he had a better job oversea

I ran a printing press with a friend back then in college. It was a memorable one, she got a photocopier while I got a printer..that's how we started.
We enjoyed lots of patronage since it was in a school environment and profits were shared 50:50.

Sometime is difficult to get a good partner that can help you achieve your goal without them having selfish interest, I was opportune to have a good partner, we respect one another and we work peacefully

Being in partnership with someone else in business is a very good arrangement. The partners should be able to leverage on their strength, experience and expertise to make the business succeed.
However I nearly got into partnership recently but it did not work out.

So far till this very moment I am making this post here, I have never had any partnership experience before. I am not one that is into the idea of partnering with anybody to do business because of the ugly experience of others that I know

Currently, I partnered with a friend of mine in shoe business. Deed of partnership was duly signed and so far it has been amazing. He does most of the work and get the larger percentage.

The most difficult thing to study and understand is human beings,it wasn't easy working with a partner, though at the initial stage it was difficult because my partner was so principled so i got to understand that and make sure i do not temper with is principled.we became good partners

Presently I am not into partnership in business and it's not something I think I will love to do but in the long run I believe there'll be room for partnership. No experience on that for now. Meanwhile, I'll love to read through experiences here just to learn from it.

I've been in this shoe for several times but then I only regretted the last two. Partnership is at times good but one needs to define terms and condition that governs it before embarking, a situation whereby I had the least investment fund and happen to be the one foreseeing over the business and my partner made it looks as if my contribution is not felt being to the fact that he was working overseas and being the one funding the business more than myself. But what I came to realise was in any partnership you are about to move in, irrespective of your investment, define terms and conditions.

I have never been in a partnership with anyone. I prefer being alone and I keep my source of income a secret from many people around me and this is also one of the biggest reasons why I think that I will start a business based on sole proprietership.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back