What's new

Share Your Partnership Experience

Both partners have a role to play in the business so it's important they both play their parts well so as to contribute to the development and advancement of the business
Once there is a mutual understanding between the business partners and believe that the business will flow very well without much problem between both of them.

Personally I don't so much believe and love the idea of partnership business because I have experience alot of problems and trust issues with several individuals for that, I dont do partnership.

Personally I don't so much believe and love the idea of partnership business because I have experience alot of problems and trust issues with several individuals for that, I dont do partnership.
Well that's shouldn't really discourage you from engaging in partnership business. If there's an opportunity for You now you can go ahead and do it. A lot of people faces challenge but yet they have never given up.

I have been in a partnership business before and to be honest it was not a good experience at work. We had to split at the end of the day because the person was not honest and he always tried to hide money that was supposed to be meant for the business in general.

Partnership has really been working for some people and not good for others depending on how the business works for them. I have not be able to go into business with someone in the name of partnership.

In my short time as an entrepreneur I have come to realize that some tasks or goals cannot be accomplished if you don't go into partnership with another person who has the same goals and visions as you. I once started a commodity broker business and I was having quite a challenge getting a reliable delivery service so that the products can get to the consumers on time. So I approach a logistics company and we went into partnership and since then i have been delivering several products at a time with ease and peace of mind.

Partnership has really been working for some people and not good for others depending on how the business works for them. I have not be able to go into business with someone in the name of partnership.
If you have a good and a God fearing patner in business , business is always good and enjoyable because you both will be working together in love and a peaceful working environment

The problem with partnership is that many people will tend to pretend as to be God send until you start business they turned to be something else. so the best way to avoid been having issues with people is to avoid partnership in business.

The problem with partnership is that many people will tend to pretend as to be God send until you start business they turned to be something else. so the best way to avoid been having issues with people is to avoid partnership in business.
I Never had a partnership business engagement with anyone before. But even if I do it will definitely be with someone I know and someone trusted just to avoid any problem that could possibly ruins the business.

The pretence is why many people are scared into going for a patnership in business , because most partner tend to be faithful and loyal at first but will decided to scam you in the end.

Partnership businesses are prone to failure due to a a couple of reasons, one is not having trust between the partner and another is trying to take financial benefits.
Anybody who wants to go into partnership business should first of all make an agreement with his partner so that problem will not arise in the future. There are several partnership businesses that has succeeded.

No matter how well you think you know someone or your friend, you should note underestimate the need or necessity for an agreement to that partnership. It will save you in the future
That is very true expecially about business,because when going into business the things to put in front and consider very critically is that the partner should have the same value as you,then going into proper agreement is paramount.

The partnership is a failure to me in business, you and your partner may be very close to each, but businesses are something that goes through a lot of ups and down, if you are an individual in your business It won't be pressurised but In partnership, you have to look everything with care.

The partnership is a failure to me in business, you and your partner may be very close to each, but businesses are something that goes through a lot of ups and down, if you are an individual in your business It won't be pressurised but In partnership, you have to look everything with care.
if you are going into a business partnership with someone they both of you need to agree on common grounds. It also need to be an individual that you trust because like you have stated, business is filled with ups and downs.

if you are going into a business partnership with someone they both of you need to agree on common grounds. It also need to be an individual that you trust because like you have stated, business is filled with ups and downs.
Before going into a partnership, you must get the other partner to agree and sign an agreement about the business. This will prevent disagreements in future once the business starts.

Before going into a partnership, you must get the other partner to agree and sign an agreement about the business. This will prevent disagreements in future once the business starts.
of course signing legal agreements is one of the most important things when it comes to venturing into partnership businesses. The both of you need to write a document of do's and don'ts that will guide the business successfully.

These agreements are always drafted by a lawyer with the input of both partners. They will both agree on the rules and regulations binding the business to avoid disagreements.

Getting the other patners to sign the oath and agreement is the first thing you need to do before going into business with him or her but some people prefer ord of mouth agreement .

Getting the other patners to sign the oath and agreement is the first thing you need to do before going into business with him or her but some people prefer ord of mouth agreement .
Probably, it doesn't make sense for you to venture into a business without signing an agreement. Agreement is not signed orally instead a document needs to be provided and a lawyer must be present so that the both of you must work to your agreement to make the business successful.

These agreements are always drafted by a lawyer with the input of both partners. They will both agree on the rules and regulations binding the business to avoid disagreements.
Most of the time the agreement can also be drawn by the both parties and given to the lawyer to be the witness and also sign then agreement with you based on what you both agreed upon .
Most of the time the agreement can also be drawn by the both parties and given to the lawyer to be the witness and also sign then agreement with you based on what you both agreed upon .

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back