What's new

Share Your Partnership Experience

I have once had a business partnership deal with someone , but at the end i was moved out from the job , because the person I was running partnership deal with was not being totally honest and others , so know your partner well before making deal with him

With all the experiences I have heard a lot of people talk about a partnership type of business, I will advise anyone that does not actually have a very strong constitution tolorate things to stay away from it

I really don't have a partnership experience because to some extent, if you have a partner who is not committed to the development of the job you will definitely find it hard to keep your cool and there will be problem between you.

I never have had any businesses, either a partnership or a single ownership. However, I have seen a lot of partnership businesses fail.

Partnership businesses fail due to the fact that one partner might think that he is putting more effort than the other. This happens when both partners invest an equal amount of money and if one person is lazy and the other has to do all the hard work.

I don't like going into partnership with anyone because I like to do things my own way. Partnership bring about suspicious sometimes. the business partner sometimes suspect of each other shortchanging the profits.

This is true, so before going into partnership, you must have read through the partnership deed. So if your vision is not inline with what is stated there, you are very free to let go.
Absolutely you really know what this partnership agreement is all about and I would advise anyone that want to start up a partnership business to make sure abstains a partnership deed which contains everything about the partnership.

I personally don't think that there is any business oriented person that wouldn't have to partner with someone sooner or later as there are restrictions your partner might help with.
My experience was not that good because when I was in a partnership with a friend he cheated on me and went away with the company's fund

I have once had a business partnership deal with someone , but at the end i was moved out from the job , because the person I was running partnership deal with was not being totally honest and others , so know your partner well before making deal with him
If the person was running a private deal that does not has anything to do with the business you both were establishing, I don't see anything wrong with that one if he always perform his normal responsibility..

Next time you shouldn't just be too eager to accept anybody that stands in your front saying you should go into a partnership business with them if you don't know that person in and out in the past. You might regret it more

Having a business partner has so many advantages and disadvantages as well, personally I don't like the idea mainly because of the trust issue. I want to believe there are some people that have benefitted from having a business partner and I want to be encouraged with positive experiences.

If you've got GOOD reviews, kindly share how having a business partner helped your business and how you were able to work together in peace.
I have once and a business partner some years back and I never regretted going into partnership because there was understanding and trust which is very Paramount when engaging in partnership

Some partners can make a life unbearable for you in business. This is why it is very importance to choose wisely a kind of business partner you want too much resources with

If the person was running a private deal that does not has anything to do with the business you both were establishing, I don't see anything wrong with that one if he always perform his normal responsibility..
Not about making private deals ,I think the person was making secretive gains In the business and was hiding it from me so that I wont be aware

Having a business partner has so many advantages and disadvantages as well, personally I don't like the idea mainly because of the trust issue. I want to believe there are some people that have benefitted from having a business partner and I want to be encouraged with positive experiences.

If you've got GOOD reviews, kindly share how having a business partner helped your business and how you were able to work together in peace.
Having a good business partner is the way to make a business flourish , go far and wide, makes enough profit, my wife is my business partner and the business has been favourable .

Not about making private deals ,I think the person was making secretive gains In the business and was hiding it from me so that I wont be aware
Sorry about that, I don't see the need for the person to be so dishonest with you in a business that you all agreed perfectly .this is some of the reason why a lot of people are wicked, what is the need of him hiding something from you in a partnership business .

I agree, I think it is important that both partners know their place, and also have some sort of resolution agreement in case of conflict as well.

Once there is any kind of legal binding agreement to be contract, then there is always a high possibility that the partnership will respected and valued.

Once there is any kind of legal binding agreement to be contract, then there is always a high possibility that the partnership will respected and valued.
that's why I always prefer and advise people to have a legal agreement first before starting of the business. No matter if the other person is your family member or friend, in business you can't trust anyone.

I do not have good experience with partnership businesses. My first business was a partnership business and it failed because my partners turned sleeping partners who did not contribute anything in business except money.

I never have had any businesses, either a partnership or a single ownership. However, I have seen a lot of partnership businesses fail.
Then you're lucky but from what you have seen from the businesses that failed because of partnership you can realized most at times is because of negligence.
Post automatically merged:

Partnership is very good because I'm a benefactor if it when a friend introduced to me to business i know nothing about he just tell me to give him some money to start and it pays.

Last edited:
Then you're lucky but from what you have seen from the businesses that failed because of partnership you can realized most at times is because of negligence.
Post automatically merged:

Partnership is very good because I'm a benefactor if it when a friend introduced to me to business i know nothing about he just tell me to give him some money to start and it pays.
The partnership experience was not that good because my partner was cheating on me and was playing on my intelligence that is why if you want to go into partnership with anybody in business you must be very careful and trust.

Having a business partner has it own advantage just as having a business partner has it own disadvantage too. I don't like having a business partner for anything

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back