What's new

Selling on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling of books is a very lucrative business but the library system of Nigeria discourages such in today's world we no longer eat read all we do is pendelfin browse internet that has put a very poor mark on our reading culture it is worthy of note that will no longer read but find pleasure in fiddling of phone

After the pandemic, facebook announced that you can now open facebook page as a store. And you don't need any external site. All you can process through the facebook itself. So it seems like they want to replace the shopify and the other websites.

Have you thought about selling on facebook?
Of course that's what I'm doing presently, I sell kitchen appliances and I've been getting some orders, I also make use of Facebook adverts from time to time.
Now market place is open too In my country makes it more exciting.
Post automatically merged:

After the pandemic, facebook announced that you can now open facebook page as a store. And you don't need any external site. All you can process through the facebook itself. So it seems like they want to replace the shopify and the other websites.

Of course that's what I'm doing presently, I sell kitchen appliances and I've been getting some orders, I also make use of Facebook adverts from time to time.
Now market place is open too In my country makes it more exciting.

Well it depends. I would just prefer running ads on Facebook not selling on their marketplace, a lot of sellers would need to be verified, to avoid scams, another factor would be traffic, do people know about this feature?

I personally think advertising or selling on Facebook platform is a great idea because it is a platform that is well know around the world and you can get much audience. As far as the product your selling is legit, it is a good medium.

Now days facebook selling is very simple and easy most people join groups or create account also use Page making.
We can easily promote our products and invite more friends.it is also easily to use.

Facebook is a good and amongst the best platforms to Promote a business faster. I have been using Facebook for my business for a long time ago and I don't have any wrong with it. If Facebook open website page I think that is the great advance for them.

Much the same as some other commercial center, you just dont have the opportunity or more openness without your own site. I sincerely think I wont be utilizing FB much soon. So I can envision not every person has a FB in addition to you must have FB to utilize their store.

Selling on Facebook is a pretty good one as it could be so effective. Most people think Facebook can only be useful when chatting or having fun. But any community or platform that allows people gather is always a good avenue for sale.

Selling and advertising on Facebook is the best things you can do for your business. Imagine the possibilities of reaching millions of customers via advertising. Facebook marketplace is one of the places where you can make cells without having a physical store.

Last edited:
Just like any other marketplace, you just dont have the freedom or more exposure without your own website. I honestly think i wont be using FB much soon. So i can imagine not everyone has a FB plus you have to have FB to use their store.

Certain items cannot be sold. Facebook maintains a list of items that are not allowed to be sold on Marketplace. ...
You must sell a physical item. ...
The description of the item must match the image. ...
Before-and-after pictures are prohibited

I've sold goods on Facebook and I still use it as one of my marketing platforms, some may not eventually buy after viewing and messaging but it helps me form relationships with them, and that's one way of getting my business known and popular. Facebook is full of business opportunities, it is just left for people to see and utilize them.

I always suggest people to use social media for advertisement and marketing for the selling of their products, because Facebook have billions of active users and any person who is expert in digital marketing can get heavy traffic and customer by advertisement and marketing there.

Selling product and service on Facebook is not a barrier even it's the easiest way to market your product once you are able to advertise it there and your friends share with their friends gradually gradually before you know it you don sell

In order to get paid, you must mark your item as shipped and enter a tracking number. Learn more about how to get paid for something you sold with Marketplace checkout. Note: This article is about items sold by individual sellers with shipping and checkout. Learn about the different ways to buy and sell on Marketplace

Facebook is a social media owned by a billionaire Mark Zuckerberg. Facebook has over 2.2 billion active members.
It is very easy to sell your products on Facebook, Facebook has equally launched a marketplace where people can sell and buy what they want. It is equally very easy to sell on Facebook, you can also do ads.

Facebook advertising is an important way to connect with your audience on the world’s largest social network, These Facebook paid ads, which are offered only for mobile devices, allow you to showcase five products that customers can click to buy.

Commerce Manager is Facebook’s tool that enables sellers to sell on our platform, add inventory, manage orders, check account health, and much more. With Commerce Manager, businesses can sell products across the channels their customers love, like Instagram, Facebook Marketplace and Facebook Page Shops. Check out our guides and articles to understand what you need to get started.

I haven't actually given it any thoughts before but I really belive it is a good platform for people with goods to sell ( this is the major reason why I haven't given it a thought) to both advertise and sell their goods or the services they want to be rendering out to people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back