What's new

Selling on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is small things than it's good to sell on facebook marketplace but not ideal for mid level business as Facebook doesn't provide any security regarding your business and often people lose money or product. So be aware to do business on Facebook.

If it is small things than it's good to sell on facebook marketplace but not ideal for mid level business as Facebook doesn't provide any security regarding your business and often people lose money or product. So be aware to do business on Facebook.
I think Facebook is ideal for any type of businesses you want to promote or advertise , big big companies do alot of ads on Facebook.

I dont think I will be using Facebook too. The reasons are:

1. Too many frauds and transactions cant be trusted.
2. Its a mediocre idea.
3. No security of money. You cant even raise a dispute. Facebook support is too bad for us to use and trust.
4. Facebook has a tendency to unilaterally bring out policies without consulting all stakeholders in the process.
I don't agree with you dear, maybe your points are true but we can't say we should stop selling on Facebook, I have three years' experience selling my products there and never I got fraud from someone, in addition, I made much money there from my job.

I think Facebook is ideal for any type of businesses you want to promote or advertise , big big companies do alot of ads on Facebook.
Yes many company is doing but as individual person or company it is hard to have secure business as their are lots of frauds going on and often customers do chargeback means you lose your income and product too and Facebook have too little support for disputes.

Yes many company is doing but as individual person or company it is hard to have secure business as their are lots of frauds going on and often customers do chargeback means you lose your income and product too and Facebook have too little support for disputes.
I was once selling products (DropShipping) on Shopify, and I use Facebook especially to promote my business, I even have a store on Facebook and it worked perfectly for me.

I always use the Facebook community in order to gain traffics for my website. I found facebook more beneficial than any other social media platform. It's easy to get into the groups and post about your products.

That is a good idea for Facebook page to be an online store. And I am glad that it comes with all the requirements needed for a store. It will really replace shopify someday.

I was once selling products (DropShipping) on Shopify, and I use Facebook especially to promote my business, I even have a store on Facebook and it worked perfectly for me.
That's great to see it works for you and I like Dropshipping as we not involved anywhere so we just grab order and someone else fulfill it and we just make decent commission. So it is easy for us to run this business specially on Facebook as you said.

Why not...since Facebook have billions of users on its platform so it will be a good place to sell products and services..and they also have the best affiliate marketing in the world has of now

Yes it is and have most active marketplace but only concern I found that their is very little support so people often run away with products or do chargeback after they received their products. If you have problem with business, you might not get enough support from Facebook.

I’ve seen small business owners selling their products on Facebook but I haven’t seen more of authorized seller doing this

I so much love Facebook and I think is the best when it comes to handling business. It has a tremendous amount of reach too

This is a welcome development and would go a long way in making transactions hitch-free and easier. This is because you won't only be selling to your friends and people you already know on Facebook but you can also reach out to thousands of people who are interested in what you have to offer. Although I am not sure Wether this service is available in my country yet.

After the pandemic, facebook announced that you can now open facebook page as a store. And you don't need any external site. All you can process through the facebook itself. So it seems like they want to replace the shopify and the other websites.

Have you thought about selling on facebook?
Selling on facebook, that sounds really interesting to me. Although I have not heard about something of such until I stumbled across this your post here. With what you highlighted here I am going to make enquiries on it because I have the intention of marketing my brand on facebook.

I don't know about this new creating a page/store feature, but I have sold things on Facebook via Facebook Marketplace. Like anywhere else, you have to be careful but so far I haven't experienced anything bad. A lot of selling/buying on Facebook is done face to face, so that pretty much makes it impossible for you to be scammed.

Selling on Facebook is one of the best things to do now as a business owner or entrepreneur. For me social media marketing now thrives so much that even the recent Pandemic and lockdown also fueled the way Business owners are now promoting their business and services on social media like Facebook

I think making use of Facebook store page will be an advantage to anyone who wants to make sales because it has much audience on the internet more than any other platform in the world. Facebook has the largest users in any platform in the world and so therefore leveraging on those users that Facebook have to market or make sales will be a big added advantage to any business man or woman.

for me I think Facebook is one of the biggest social platform where you can sell your gold online because it has a wider range of audience who operate and use this platform as a business man using Facebook will sell at your business more than any other social platform.

I was the happiest man after reading this but I was not happy after I tried severally but not approved even after following all their procedures. Please who have successfully used Facebook for selling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back