What's new

Selling on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facebook Marketplace surfaces products relevant to consumers, helping your business find the right customers.

This helps ensure that your product is being seen by the right audience, ultimately resulting in an increased opportunity that the interaction will lead to a purchase.

Selling through the Facebook Marketplace only requires a personal account. The Marketplace is for local classifieds, and it allows other local Facebook users to view your items without being your friend. They can also contact you about the items through messenger or the comments section under the item. This is not meant for businesses and commercial use but more for personal items you are selling or giving away for free.

Facebook is a great place where you can advertise your business and also sell your goods and services
You just have to upload some pictures of what you sell and also, post some videos if you have

As for me Facebook is just the best and it's very good also it's a site you can sell your products so all you really need to do I just make sure you get the Facebook page open for your business then you good to go

These feature would not replace the websites effectively because there are lots of features a website has that the facebook lacks. the major importance of facebook in business is running sponsored ads which have proven to be a very effective method of targeting large audiences and making great sales. Most people would prefer to visit your website to see the volume of available products.

I have not for once considered this store of a thing coming from the almighty Facebook company. I have never heard of this offer from Facebook before now. It seems to be really interesting though. Will give it a try and see how it goes

After the pandemic, facebook announced that you can now open facebook page as a store. And you don't need any external site. All you can process through the facebook itself. So it seems like they want to replace the shopify and the other websites.

Have you thought about selling on facebook?
Selling on Facebook is great and laudable . Facebook has a great audience that would make selling thrive. For many to embrace the initiative, Facebook needs to work on its security so as to guard against scam which is the greatest fear of many.

Well Facebook is becoming more and more outdated... Mind you majority now use free Facebook and they might not even see what you are advertising... Apart from that nothing like having your own platform where you will not be restricted by rules set by others... Facebook is becoming boring

I am currently selling my goods on facebook and whatsapp though the challenges are much, convincing customers to buy your product is really difficult couple with alot of scammers online this days.

Facebook is one of the biggest social media network that is good for selling and buying pf product. Facebook is a nice place to start a business and it is more flexible than any other social media it can help you to be well known and you can sand your contact number so that of any one need your products he or she can contact you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back