Seasonal forum design

The Raven

Knight
500 Posts Club
Aug 18, 2023
USD
$2.6000USD
Biznotes
Do you change forum design depending on the season you are in? Many members enjoy the change because they find it as something refreshing, more interesting. Imagine a christmas and your website has the same design for all eternity? Nah, there has to be some change, or should there? Personally I used to care about this once my forum became stable but when I am opening forum, main focus is to gather members.

I have a plug-in for it but I only allow this for certain holidays. I don't like to go overboard or annoy members with stuff.

Some people like it, others hate it.

I have never changed my forum design to match with the season or events. For instance this Halloween season, a lot of forums are designed to match the event but my forums have no design changes. It does not make sense to make seasonal design changes on the forums where there are not many users.

Personally, I don't see it as something that is necessarily important for you to be changing the design of your forum simply because there are seasonal changes in events that is happening in the world. The thing I would do is to have some effects on the forum when they are our celebrations like Christmas, Independence and Easter celebration.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back