What's new

Rising to the top in the workplace

You need frequent promotion to rise to the top. You might have heard about how a simple employee managed to become Google CEO, right? You need to be deligent and hardworking.
I agree with the need like doing hard work diligently. However, I believe that rising to the top also needs luck. If you are not lucky then you can be in a rut. My wife is lucky that she got to an executive position that I failed to reach. This is not to brag but my wife believes in my skills which did not bear much fruit because I was not lucky enough.

If working very hard and being objective is all that is required for most individuals to rise to the top in their respective careers, then everyone would have gotten a shot at it. But it is not always the case as mediocrity has eaten deep into a lot of organization

A very powerful point in the list you made there is that we should be happy with your job in other for you to be at your best. Because we can only give our best when we are sane and happy

Well said, it's true if an employee wants to rise to the top depends on the effort he puts in, an employee must work toward the betterment and advancement of the business before his efforts are recognized

I think the mindset also plays a major role in our goal to the top. Once you set your mind to it, you can achieve it with hard work and determination. If you expect or have the mind set of making it big fast then you might be setting your self up to fail. Be patient, learn all that is needed to learn, get the experience and always be honest in all your works and never forget to include God.

It is true that some jobs enables people to attain their desired height faster than others, but experts have said that the speed at which individuals achieve success depends on the effort the person in question, put in.

In being successful at workplace a worker must learn to objective and honest about their own limitations and fault then try to work on them, this is how we grow.

According to experts, every job is capable of giving you braekthhrough, for this to happen you must give the job your best for the job to also give you it's best.

You must be happy with what you do for you to be at your best. It might be difficult for you to excel at an area where you are not happy doing your job.

These are some of the ways that one can rise in the workplace.whats your thoughts on this guys?
Rising to the top at workplaces need an employee to work hard at work and reaches a certain stage before attaining the next level of promotion at workplace, and working hard while at work makes the boss recognise your talent and promote you.

I agree with the need like doing hard work diligently. However, I believe that rising to the top also needs luck. If you are not lucky then you can be in a rut. My wife is lucky that she got to an executive position that I failed to reach. This is not to brag but my wife believes in my skills which did not bear much fruit because I was not lucky enough.
Aha! Yes! I see a lot of hard working people, yet they never reach the top position and I see a lot of people who do not work hard yet are in the top position. Perhaps luck is on their side.

In giving your best to rise to the top or apex of your carrier, you can also archeive this by taking some further studies to add to your credentials as well like taking a master's degree course or some other programs in the academic environment

In reply to your above post with the topic, rising to the top in the workplace, I have to say that a lot of effort and dedication need to be put in for you to rise to the top in your place of work, although could seem hard at first, just keep going
When you are creative and you give good output to a particular company or organisation where you are working you are entitled to promotions and this will enable you to rise to the top in your workplaces

A lot of factors are usually put as a bench mark for a rise in position in the job youaer doing.Some employers put skill and how well you adapt to the job shedule.But for some which is what i usually like is the issue of character and how well you are able to submit yourself to learning and and your improvement on the job.Character and attitude is the key to upward rise.

It is not so hard to see people who take their duties and jobs seriously rising to the top in their respective places of work. Hard work and a acountability really pays. It will take you places up the lader In your employment

Sometimes you just need to be cunning in order to reach the top position in your workplace. You are hard working does not mean you will also rise up

Actually some part of your growth would depend on the actual work you have out in place . another is the structure of the organization whether it gives room for growth.

For you to rise to the top at your work place, you must give your best to whatever roles you are given at all time. This will motivate your superior to recommende you for promotion.

Most times, science proves facts but experience gives the best fact, I have come to realize that successful people who rose in a business weren't in a rush, they simply were consistent.

When you work diligently and dedicate your all to work you are assigned, you never know who is watching . You could be considered in the next promotion. When you carryout your duties without a eye-service, you are likely to get to the top

It might be hard for you if you’re doing a work you don’t like or you’re not happy with.If you’re in a country where the unemployment level is very low, you can drop the job or another job you’re happy with

It is true that some jobs enables people to attain their desired height faster than others, but experts have said that the speed at which individuals achieve success depends on the effort the person in question, put in.

In being successful at workplace a worker must learn to objective and honest about their own limitations and fault then try to work on them, this is how we grow.

According to experts, every job is capable of giving you braekthhrough, for this to happen you must give the job your best for the job to also give you it's best.

You must be happy with what you do for you to be at your best. It might be difficult for you to excel at an area where you are not happy doing your job.

These are some of the ways that one can rise in the workplace.whats your thoughts on this guys?
You're absolutely right but is not for all organization, because the organization i work for right now,the manger in there really don't like to see you enjoy working with the organization,but to use you until you stop working tho.

It might be hard for you if you’re doing a work you don’t like or you’re not happy with.If you’re in a country where the unemployment level is very low, you can drop the job or another job you’re happy with
There is a saying that do the work you love and you will not feel that you are working. If I would be paid a very high salary to do a job that I don't like then I would probably not agree. It is best to enjoy the work otherwise you cannot be improved and there is no reason for promotion.

That is one point I want to buttress on your writing about rising to the top in ones workplace. Objectivity and honesty plays a very crucial role because all can see it and testify if one is a honest person or not

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back