What's new

Ripple coin vs Polkadot coin

Both coins are actually good in their own way but if you're asking about making an investment choice between the two, I would probably go with the latter as the former is still having court issues I guess.
Both of those cryptocurrency are nice also as I've check. The main purpose for which ripple was created was to enable transaction with low fee but polkadot can be used in different areas most especially for staking which also gives better opportunity for people to make money . In a simple conclusion both of them are worth investing on if you have the money to do so.

Both of those cryptocurrency are nice also as I've check. The main purpose for which ripple was created was to enable transaction with low fee but polkadot can be used in different areas most especially for staking which also gives better opportunity for people to make money . In a simple conclusion both of them are worth investing on if you have the money to do so.
I already know that as I am not in any way disputing the fact that the two cryptocurrencies are actually nice but the problem I do have with ripple is that they are always having court issues almost too frequently.

I already know that as I am not in any way disputing the fact that the two cryptocurrencies are actually nice but the problem I do have with ripple is that they are always having court issues almost too frequently.
It is not too many , they are having one court issues and this has taken a whole lot of time for it to be settled and there is no indication that such will be settled anytime soon.

It is not too many , they are having one court issues and this has taken a whole lot of time for it to be settled and there is no indication that such will be settled anytime soon.
That's exactly what I am trying to say. There might be a time they might give in and decide to close down their project just like the Luna coin or they might lose in the court case and those who would suffer from this would be their investors.

That's exactly what I am trying to say. There might be a time they might give in and decide to close down their project just like the Luna coin or they might lose in the court case and those who would suffer from this would be their investors.
Seriously it is not easy and I wonder how they got themselves into such a mess. Why the government not looking forward to have their issue settled as soon as possible is still what I don't understand .

We all know that Ripple (XRP) and Polkadot (dot) coins are on the growing at the moment, both occupying 4th, and 5th spot via crypto chain ranking. We view them as the next big coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum. The current price of Polkadot is $16 per token. While that of XRP is $0.43 per token. Both are faster during transaction processing, and their gas fees is stable also.

Between XRP and Polkadot which one do you love transacting mostly with??
I like both because both have the potential to grow, nowadays these two coins are not growing well because the whole market is down, let see what will happen in next few years.

I am very happy that you have put this cryptocurrency side-by-side because I believe they're going to be one of the biggest cryptocurrencies in the market in 2023 and I have been keeping an eye on them.

I like both because both have the potential to grow, nowadays these two coins are not growing well because the whole market is down, let see what will happen in next few years.
In the next few years from now the price of all those cryptocurrency will really be high . If you are considering them to be potential coin then investing is the best option.

Seriously it is not easy and I wonder how they got themselves into such a mess. Why the government not looking forward to have their issue settled as soon as possible is still what I don't understand .
I too don't understand why band I would not invest in a coin that I don't understand what lead them to having court issues and don't also know if they have a chance for winning the case.

This might be an indication that there is something that is very interesting about it to government. There are many other coins, so why is it only Ripple that they attack this way?

I too don't understand why band I would not invest in a coin that I don't understand what lead them to having court issues and don't also know if they have a chance for winning the case.
Well , when the founder of ripple created ripple coin, it was specifically ment to be used to carry out different type of transaction without much fee attached to it. Because of the lower transaction fee in ripple , over 1.3 billion US dollars worth of transaction was carried out in the ripple network without proper registration and approval by the government.

They should have registered ripple company to seek approval from appropriate authority before such transaction was Carried out in ripple network by ripple users. That's the reason they were charged to Court. You can read more here

This might be an indication that there is something that is very interesting about it to government. There are many other coins, so why is it only Ripple that they attack this way?
I am already aware that the cryptocurrency had lot of potential because there was a time about two years ago when the coin was so bullish and after having their court issues, it started lagging behind and I wouldn't want to take that risk.

Ripple is a nice cryptocurrency I don't doubt it but what of the speculation that circulating around concerning the ripple network about the lawsuit they are having . That is what is affecting the price from moving forward as we have seen.
This is a good point, you have raised. As cryptocurrency aficionados, we should keep tabs on the court proceedings do that we can really gauge if investing in this coin is a wise idea

This is a good point, you have raised. As cryptocurrency aficionados, we should keep tabs on the court proceedings do that we can really gauge if investing in this coin is a wise idea
The only risk associated with ripple is the fact that they may close down and sometimes it will still take a longer years for them to recover from the court cases. For now my investment on ripple has totally been suspended.

The only risk associated with ripple is the fact that they may close down and sometimes it will still take a longer years for them to recover from the court cases. For now my investment on ripple has totally been suspended.
OK then, this is quite an unfortunate occurrence. We hope that Ripple will return to its former glory after these court events because a lot of investors monies are tied up there

OK then, this is quite an unfortunate occurrence. We hope that Ripple will return to its former glory after these court events because a lot of investors monies are tied up there
Exactly, we just believe so but the only problem is that we have no idea of when the Court case will be settle , that is the reasons why so many investors may be losing patience.

Exactly, we just believe so but the only problem is that we have no idea of when the Court case will be settle , that is the reasons why so many investors may be losing patience.
The government has been very stringent with this coin, and their ongoing court dispute has been very protracted. However, I think a resolution needs to be found at some point sooner rather than later in order to quell any uncertainty regarding the coin's future

It is a very good thing that you have decided to bring them side-by-side but I am going to tell you for sure that you should try to have investment in the both of them because they are equally good .

The government has been very stringent with this coin, and their ongoing court dispute has been very protracted. However, I think a resolution needs to be found at some point sooner rather than later in order to quell any uncertainty regarding the coin's future
We just believe so . This is not easy and from all indication this has been existing like this for the past 2 years. Well we hope this year the authority will do something about it to fastened the judgement process

We just believe so . This is not easy and from all indication this has been existing like this for the past 2 years. Well we hope this year the authority will do something about it to fastened the judgement process
I have heard that cryptocurrency as a whole will bounce back in 2023, and we just need to have faith that the Ripple coin will also be able to make a positive impact in the crypto market this year.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back