What's new

Ripple coin vs Polkadot coin

There are really so many coins in the market today. I even know about some of them through this forum where I will get their reviews. I have not invested or even used the above coin for transactions before. I only know about xrp. But I will check it out. I am wondering if many exchange have started listing the above coin. Thanks for sharing.
Post automatically merged:

There are really so many coins in the market today. I even know about some of them through this forum where I will get their reviews. I have not invested or even used the above coin for transactions before. I only know about xrp. But I will check it out. I am wondering if many exchange have started listing the above coin. Thanks for sharing.

Ripple and Polka both are two top crypto currency according to market cap, but polka dot despite being a latest coin, compared to ripple, it has higher market value.

I think Polkadot is on the rise. Meanwhile, the XRP price has seen a steady decline following a recent statement from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).

I will still choose ripple coin ,it's very cheap to buy and investors could make more gains holding the coin ,I still consider it better than dot coin due to the popularity of ripple

I don't think you can compare ripple and dolkadot coin when it comes to there value,to me ripple is actually the best,it has much value.

I will go for ripple coins because it is cheaper to invest than polkadot coins because polkadot coins requires huge investment it can not be use by those have low coins. The demand for ripple coins is also higher than the polkadot coins.

XRP for me since it's affordable to use it to transactions you don't need to own a lot plus as an invest it has a good chance of growth if not only because of the lawsuit i don't think Polkadot will be able to take the forth spot that easily. But Polkadot is a pretty solid coin for transactions too.. it just doesn't feel right for me.

I'm only familiar with the ripples coin and have no knowledge of the other. I consider ripple to be the best of the tiny coins, so I only invest in it.

I can only invest in ripple because that is the one I have done a research about and I have known the use case of ripple, but the slow nature of it is what I don't like ,maybe when they are done with the lawsuit against the United States. I have never done any research concerning polka dots.

Both the ripple and polkadot are currently on the dip due to a strong selling pressures. This is an indication that the bears are in total control of the market and the volatility around the coin is very low.

Both the ripple and polkadot are currently on the dip due to a strong selling pressures. This is an indication that the bears are in total control of the market and the volatility around the coin is very low.
It may not actually be because of the huge selling pressure , sometimes that is how cryptocurrency was designed to be . what could possibly be the reason for a huge selling pressure when the price of bitcoins was moving perfectly around last year December.

Ripple coin seems to be more promising than other cryptocurrency. Polkadot is one of the cryptocurrency I wouldn't want to invest money for now . I can consider ripple if I have the money.

I'm not into crypto currencies, but if i was given an opportunity to choose between investing in ripple coin and investing in polkadot coin, I believe i would go for ripple coin.

Ripple coin currently occupies the fourth position in the cryptocurrency ranking so you should take note of this one, don't just go and doubt that dot coin is higher than XRP in ranking.

I've never done business with this polka-dot coin before. Perhaps because I was largely ignorant of the polka-dot coin itself. However, I have always used xrp to trade and do transactions, and I continue do so now. In actuality, I'm pretty inexpensive on the transaction charge or cost while using xrp.

Ripple isn't your average cryptocurrency. Instead, it offers something entirely different from every other type of digital currency. And while this presents a solid investment opportunity, it's vital that you understand what Ripple is, what it does, and any potential red flags to look out for as a speculator.
It's the first cryptocurrency to be subjected to this kind of scrutiny from regulators. This has hindered it's growth but it's still ranking amongst the top ten coins. That's a lot of strength and it could pump massively if it ever wins.

I've never done business with this polka-dot coin before. Perhaps because I was largely ignorant of the polka-dot coin itself. However, I have always used xrp to trade and do transactions, and I continue do so now. In actuality, I'm pretty inexpensive on the transaction charge or cost while using xrp.
Is something you could also research on to understand your stand between those two cryptocurrencies. They are generally potential for investment. Though so many people still prefer to invest in ripple.

We all know that Ripple (XRP) and Polkadot (dot) coins are on the growing at the moment, both occupying 4th, and 5th spot via crypto chain ranking. We view them as the next big coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum. The current price of Polkadot is $16 per token. While that of XRP is $0.43 per token. Both are faster during transaction processing, and their gas fees is stable also.

Between XRP and Polkadot which one do you love transacting mostly with??
I prefer to dabble in trading Ripple rather than Polkadot because Ripple is slightly more renowned and has more potential to make a genuine impact in the cryptocurrency industry

I prefer to dabble in trading Ripple rather than Polkadot because Ripple is slightly more renowned and has more potential to make a genuine impact in the cryptocurrency industry
Ripple is a nice cryptocurrency I don't doubt it but what of the speculation that circulating around concerning the ripple network about the lawsuit they are having . That is what is affecting the price from moving forward as we have seen.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back