Religious investment

Ogbes

Spontaneous
100 Posts Club
Dec 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Have you invested in any religious houses/worship before financially and gotten dividend before or do you think there are no shareholders just like the way I think before?.

I have donated to a church a few times. I wouldn't consider this an investment. Though one group I did donate to were doing to use it to fund a bible campus so I guess in a way I invested in that?

Mostly , I do not see the need for people to be investing in religious building for the main purpose of building wealth. It may not likely works that way. I have invested before in raising a building. I did it for my personal satisfaction.

I have donated to a church a few times. I wouldn't consider this an investment. Though one group I did donate to were doing to use it to fund a bible campus so I guess in a way I invested in that?
You are right donation in churches is not an investment which a man will give you your profit back , but you invested to God by sowing a seed which will later multiply in your life.

Personally any form of investment into any religious stuffs, is just like a donations with expectation of any income except the blessing of God.I have made alot of donations to religion and I have been blessed.

You are right donation in churches is not an investment which a man will give you your profit back , but you invested to God by sowing a seed which will later multiply in your life.
Oh okay, so this is in a spiritual context.

I have a friend who sews every paycheck. He makes sure to give a minimum of 15% of his pay to his local church and he is one of only a handful that do this in our area. Most people give what they can, when they can and often only a few times a year. He gives every 2 weeks.

Yes that's not an investment, investment is a amount of money you give in other to gain some in return, but this you help out your church but you did not invest.

No, have never done that. If I am interested to invest and I have the money it will definitely be on real estate or other profitable ventures either online or offline.

No, have never done that. If I am interested to invest and I have the money it will definitely be on real estate or other profitable ventures either online or offline.
That's true, for me I don't see it as a good idea for bring in religion thing's into business, if you are having interest on investing you should go for something else but not religion things.

I never knew the opportunity existed for investment into religious businesses or establishments because they always are independent or so I thought. If the opportunity existed though I'll be scared a bit.

I don't know about this before. The only thing I know before is the idea of building hotels, supermarket, restaurant near religion places and the holy land. For instance, every year christians and muslim went for pilgrim. Those pilgrimages will live in hotel. They need buy from supermarket and eat food from restaurant.

The investment principles followed by religious groups are often publicly available and easy to find. The basic premise behind faith-based investing isn't any different than any other strategy: Investors put their money into vehicles.

Have you invested in any religious houses/worship before financially and gotten dividend before or do you think there are no shareholders just like the way I think before?.
In my opinion, my investment in religious related activities is akin to giving with no expectation of profit apart from God's blessings. I've given a lot to religion and I have been fortunate enough to be blessed by God

Yes that's not an investment, investment is a amount of money you give in other to gain some in return, but this you help out your church but you did not invest.
Yes you're right, in as much as at the end of the day after you have investment been it small or big investment but you will earn huge income from it, it fine and good.

Most of the time, I don't think it's necessary for people to invest in religious structures in order to primarily increase their wealth.
That may not be how it operates.
I've previously made an investment to develop a structure.
I completed it for my own satisfaction.

Yes you're right, in as much as at the end of the day after you have investment been it small or big investment but you will earn huge income from it, it fine and good.
That's right, Just like forex trading, we earn money from the small risk we take, if you know how to trade the financial market I believe you'll understand what I mean.

I do not think it is a good idea for you to invest into a religious body hoping that you are going to be getting profit because most of them are normally run as a non-profit organisation.

I have never heard about investing into religious house before , it sound new to me , though i have invested into the house of God spiritually by sowing seeds of donation and thanksgiving offering .

Most people give what they can, when they can and often only a few times a year. He gives every 4weeks.
it is a good idea for you to invest into a religious body hoping that you are going to be getting profit because most of them are normally run as a non-profit organisation.

I was unaware of this before. The only thing I was aware of before to this was the concept of developing hotels, supermarkets, and restaurants close to holy sites and religious sites. For instance, both Christians and Muslims traveled as pilgrims every year. Those pilgrimages are going to stay in hotels. They must purchase food from supermarkets and eat at restaurants.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back