Referral Traffic

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Traffic through social media platforms, social networking sites, and social book marking sites are generally referred to as referral Traffic. Referral Traffic is also sometimes called social traffic because the source of this traffic is social platforms.
How frequently do you receive social Traffic? What is the percentage of your social Traffic? Which social site brings you most of your social Traffic?

My third party site, which I don't own, is powered by traffic from a powerful FB group. I am very happy with the results which are very consistent.

My third party site, which I don't own, is powered by traffic from a powerful FB group. I am very happy with the results which are very consistent.
I have multiple facebook pages that bring me me traffic. Some of my pages have over 10k followers. I also have a group but it is very small group so I don't use it on a regular basis. I have used Facebook groups in the past but I have not been very luck with these groups. I find that groups are only beneficial to those who are admin.

I have multiple facebook pages that bring me me traffic. Some of my pages have over 10k followers. I also have a group but it is very small group so I don't use it on a regular basis. I have used Facebook groups in the past but I have not been very luck with these groups. I find that groups are only beneficial to those who are admin.
How much traffic to your sites is coming from social media and how much is SEO and how much is other stuff? What are some percentages, if you don't mind saying? Myself, I was under the impression you got everything from SEO.

How much traffic to your sites is coming from social media and how much is SEO and how much is other stuff? What are some percentages, if you don't mind saying? Myself, I was under the impression you got everything from SEO.
I have multiple sites. Some of my sites have zero organic traffic and only referral traffic, however, some of my sites have upto 40 percent organic traffic. Sometimes I boost my posts on facebook and twitter and manage to get a lot of views on my sites. Overall, I have more referral traffic than organic traffic. SEO is hard to crack, social sites are easier.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back