What's new

Recommend any legit play game earn money app/site

I don't so much believe in making money from playing games even though it has been working for some people. personally I can't recommend anyone for now maybe until i engage too.

I have tried some numbers of gaming platform online but the amount they at paying is not worth the total amount of data I am using online for subscription , so i normally work on forum site .
That's true, but gaming platforms don't really give you a good amount of money, I'll advise you to use paid to post sites like bizdustry, I think it will be better.

Oh really, then I think that I'll have to try posting it as you have suggested and I hope it turns out right. But also, if you have any new or other method.. don't forget to notify me. I'll be all ears in hearing from you.

Absolutely true with what you're saying. Playing games online can earn you more for your game characters and not you the player actually. Playing online is a total waste of time.

Absolutely true with what you're saying. Playing games online can earn you more for your game characters and not you the player actually. Playing online is a total waste of time.
That's just it, if you are good at paying game's online you'll only waste your time because you'll not earn any money, paying game's online are completely waste of time.

That's just it, if you are good at paying game's online you'll only waste your time because you'll not earn any money, paying game's online are completely waste of time.
Well it can be a waste of time to you and not to others I believe they engage because they know what they can gain from it. I can do something that has not benefit from it.

Well it can be a waste of time to you and not to others I believe they engage because they know what they can gain from it. I can do something that has not benefit from it.
It will be very interesting to those who love games but I am not a gamer and I don't think I will find such app appealing.
It is often better to engage in what will intrigue you.

Hey folks,
There are a lot of legit play games earn money apps/sites but the biggest problem faced by me and many others is that the levels are too hard/takes too much time to complete. Do you guys know any app/site that pays you for playing games one the basis of PLAYTIME? If that app/site only has level based rewarding system in my country, can I use VPN to change my location to a country where you get payed on the basis of playtime? If no, are there any other way?
To me, playing online games is a costly affair because you will spend a lot of time and resources but end up empty-handed in most instances . I would rather work on get paid to and freelancing sites than play online games.

To me, playing online games is a costly affair because you will spend a lot of time and resources but end up empty-handed in most instances . I would rather work on get paid to and freelancing sites than play online games.
I completely agree with this notion.
The truth is the time I have is limited and playing games would just be a waste of time to me .
I have goals to be archived.

I completely agree with this notion.
The truth is the time I have is limited and playing games would just be a waste of time to me .
I have goals to be archived.
The same problem applies to me because I lack superior knowledge of how to play games and would be just to kill time, a currency which I do not have the luxury of wasting. It is an effective
opportunity for game enthusiasts though

That's a good idea for, but all I'm trying to say here is don't try to waste your time on something that's not worth it, just imagine spending a lot of time and data to earn some cents.

That's a good idea for, but all I'm trying to say here is don't try to waste your time on something that's not worth it, just imagine spending a lot of time and data to earn some cents.
This can be very frustrating to those that intends to make huge amounts of money because it is quite slow.
But if you intend to just play game for entertainment, it would be perfect.

This can be very frustrating to those that intends to make huge amounts of money because it is quite slow.
You are very right, except if you are playing for fun . Then that is understandable but if you are going to venture just so you can make money. It would definitely not be worth doing.

That's true, but for me I don't really have that enough time to even play games, gaming platforms really pays a peanuts, I prefer to work on forums than to play games.

You are very right, except if you are playing for fun . Then that is understandable but if you are going to venture just so you can make money. It would definitely not be worth doing.
Definitely, playing for fun would be like passive income and it would definitely be good for people that love playing online games. It is a double win for them, making money while being entertained.

Definitely, playing for fun would be like passive income and it would definitely be good for people that love playing online games. It is a double win for them, making money while being entertained.
Indeed getting paid for entertaining yourself is a double win.

And it would definitely be good for one's financial life, as it increases the inflow of cash

Indeed getting paid for entertaining yourself is a double win.

And it would definitely be good for one's financial life, as it increases the inflow of cash
It is really fun getting paid for entertaining yourself it is very rare to get such kind of platforms.
If you have recommendations, you can share it here.

I think you should be exploring the cryptocurrency eco-system and the sandbox is one of the best places to begin since it is entirely free and you can also make quite some money.

I think you should be exploring the cryptocurrency eco-system and the sandbox is one of the best places to begin since it is entirely free and you can also make quite some money.
I have not heard of sandbox and I would like you to explain more about it.
How do I make money on the platform and how much can I make in a day? Your answers will be highly appreciated.

Well I do not know any play game app but I know that such apps exist that people can be playing game and be earning money at the same time once they win or subscribe the game.
There is this legit game app that is paying this days, I don't know whether you have ever heard about it, the waje game, one can earn income just by playing game.

There is this legit game app that is paying this days, I don't know whether you have ever heard about it, the waje game, one can earn income just by playing game.
Could you explain the type of games they permit and what are the criteria for making withdrawals.
I would as well love to give it a try as I love entertaining myself.

Playing game online to earn money cannot actually satisfy your need because it doesn't give younthe needed amount of money to take care of your need offline , so its better to stick to working on forum sites , survey sites and more to earn more money .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back