What's new

Recommend any legit play game earn money app/site

Playing games and the same time earning money is a good idea, I love to play games but I don't know any platform that pays you to play games, I'll much appreciate it if you share.
In your quest to looking for paid to play games you should be very careful because most of them proved to be scams. This is one of the reason why I do not like to work on play to earn platforms.

In your quest to looking for paid to play games you should be very careful because most of them proved to be scams. This is one of the reason why I do not like to work on play to earn platforms.
You are right, we have to be very careful in terms of picking up a website, and what I also noticed with most of them is that it takes lots of time before you can earn money, earning money on gaming platforms is really low.

I hate gambling and I just hope that you are not talking about gambling sites. There are many legit gaming sites that pay you and they have nothing to do with gambling, but the pay rate could be really low.
Seriously I don't only hate gambling I do hate the people that gamble, we have lots of ways to earn money online I don't know why this kinds of people choose to gamble.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but the paid to post website that is paying the highest amount now, is BMF.io. by just making reviews of 10 company you will earn $1
Yeah, it is a very cool way of earning a dollar but the only problem is that most people are not very good in making company reviews that is why most of them don't usually take BMF.io serious.

Seriously I don't only hate gambling I do hate the people that gamble, we have lots of ways to earn money online I don't know why this kinds of people choose to gamble.

People who gamble usually get addicted to it and this is why they cannot stop. Once you get addicted to gambling, you have a harder time stopping yourself even if you actually hate to gamble money.

People who gamble usually get addicted to it and this is why they cannot stop. Once you get addicted to gambling, you have a harder time stopping yourself even if you actually hate to gamble money.
That's just that plain truth, that's why I don't want to get myself into those kinds of things, gambling is not a good idea of earning money, there's a high chances of losing all you have.

There are hardly any of these platforms which are legit these days. The niche is currently saturated with lots of scams and it is really difficult trying to know if one you are into it legit or not.

There are hardly any of these platforms which are legit these days. The niche is currently saturated with lots of scams and it is really difficult trying to know if one you are into it legit or not.
We have lots of scam platforms online, everyone is trying to make money online by scamming other's, that's why I don't normally trust any site that will require you to deposit money before you can earn.

Yeah it's usually take time for one who is addicted to gambling stuff to stop and the only way he or she can try to stop used to stop associating with people who do gumball does his friends that they do gamble together.

There is an app that pays for what you play games called Mistplay. Also a major survey site, Survey Junkie. and to perform the Upwork task. I do not recommend you to use a VPN to avoid blocking your account. If the rules of the application / site say that you cannot use it, then you should not do it.

There is an app that pays for what you play games called Mistplay. Also a major survey site, Survey Junkie. and to perform the Upwork task. I do not recommend you to use a VPN to avoid blocking your account. If the rules of the application / site say that you cannot use it, then you should not do it.
I would prefer to adopt upwork. I don't like working on any play to earn website because ir does not really work for me because I have fallen victim of so many scams .

Gambling does not have so much potentials and could only lead to one getting to lose the little that they may have managed to earn.

It is best to avoid gambling as much as possible if you like your self.
There are hardly any legitimate ones these days.

Most of them do not actually give you the option to redeem to cash, but you can only get to use earned points to unlock higher stages.

Gambling does not have so much potentials and could only lead to one getting to lose the little that they may have managed to earn.

It is best to avoid gambling as much as possible if you like your self.
There are hardly any legitimate ones these days.

Most of them do not actually give you the option to redeem to cash, but you can only get to use earned points to unlock higher stages.
I do not believe that play2earn websites are gambling website because you will earn for playing games without having to make deposit.
Having said that, it is good not to involved in gambling.

I do not believe that play2earn websites are gambling website because you will earn for playing games without having to make deposit.
Having said that, it is good not to involved in gambling.
There is a clear difference between such websites and gambling websites. If you know how to play games you can make money from them but gambling involves staking of games and depending on luck.

There is a clear difference between such websites and gambling websites. If you know how to play games you can make money from them but gambling involves staking of games and depending on luck.
Gambling it's totally different from play to earn website because in such website , you don't need to stake any amount of money.
Gambling is staking money and is a must because you cannot gamble without putting your money.

Gambling it's totally different from play to earn website because in such website , you don't need to stake any amount of money.
Gambling is staking money and is a must because you cannot gamble without putting your money.

I hate gambling, but I might consider sites that pay rewards to play game without investing or gambling money online. So, is there any kind of site that offers rewards for playing?

I hate gambling, but I might consider sites that pay rewards to play game without investing or gambling money online. So, is there any kind of site that offers rewards for playing?
Gambling is totally uncalled for and one should not engage in it because it is not a good thing to do

You can have access to plethora of play to earn games on the gaming forum on this platform.

Gambling is totally uncalled for and one should not engage in it because it is not a good thing to do

You can have access to plethora of play to earn games on the gaming forum on this platform.
Play to earn games are not gambling because you're not putting any money on it.
You will earn certain amount of income when you play the game and it is meant for the game lovers.

Probably, there is a clear difference between gambling and gaming platform. Gambling is very risky and you can actually lose every of your money. But if you have enough knowledge of how to play games you can make a lot of money from gaming website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back