What's new

Recommend any legit play game earn money app/site

Personally I considered earnings from playing games as scammed though I have never try that one before but my instincts didn't assure me as a good earning platform.
They may not be scam, but there are time waster, in my humble opinion. I have a friend who have tried them in the past, but he couldn't get any meaningful things from them.

Probably, there is a clear difference between gambling and gaming platform. Gambling is very risky and you can actually lose every of your money. But if you have enough knowledge of how to play games you can make a lot of money from gaming website.
They are two different things entirely and we work interchangeably.
Although there are some gaming sites that also gamble on games.

Personally I have not earned from any game and I don't really have any experience or knowledge about how the games are paying. it
ay be good for those who know much about it.

the playtime apps that actually pay you are cash em all, appflame, lootup
the way you will get paid depends on your location and app that you are using, some apps have the level based method and some others the playtime
also, you should not use vpn because most of these platforms don't allow that and you may be blocked

Actually for me I have never earn money on playing games, because i see it as wasting of time, and I have never see any people earning big money in playing of game.

Hey folks,
There are a lot of legit play games earn money apps/sites but the biggest problem faced by me and many others is that the levels are too hard/takes too much time to complete. Do you guys know any app/site that pays you for playing games one the basis of PLAYTIME? If that app/site only has level based rewarding system in my country, can I use VPN to change my location to a country where you get payed on the basis of playtime? If no, are there any other way?
Actually, I have zero knowledge in terms of games that you generate money form except online gambling stuffs like 1xbet and other gaming gambling platforms.

Actually, I have zero knowledge in terms of games that you generate money form except online gambling stuffs like 1xbet and other gaming gambling platforms.
The same thing is applicable to me because I do not have a pior knowledge on how to play games.
It is indeed a good platform for those who are game lovers.

Play to earn games are not gambling because you're not putting any money on it.
You will earn certain amount of income when you play the game and it is meant for the game lovers.
Well most people knows that but the problem is that there are other gameplay apps that still requires one to pay money first before playing any games to earn more money.

They are two different things entirely and we work interchangeably.
Although there are some gaming sites that also gamble on games.
of course there is a site that offers the both of them. But it actually depends on what you want and how you want to make your own money. Some people are even interested in both of them.

Yh, although I'm a game lover but I have no idea of any legitimate mobile or Computer application or game that we can generate money from. But I hope I find some very soon.

Yh, although I'm a game lover but I have no idea of any legitimate mobile or Computer application or game that we can generate money from. But I hope I find some very soon.
There are trunks of play to earn games on the platform that you can come across. You will visit the gaming section of this forum if you want to have access to them.

Play to earn games are not gambling because you're not putting any money on it.
You will earn certain amount of income when you play the game and it is meant for the game lovers.

Yes, there are many gaming apps that pay without requiring you to deposit money and I think that majority of such kind of apps do not pay that much money.

Yes, there are many gaming apps that pay without requiring you to deposit money and I think that majority of such kind of apps do not pay that much money.
There are many games that you can venture into to make money on internet I've come across throngs of them but most of them are scams.

They may not be scam, but there are time waster, in my humble opinion. I have a friend who have tried them in the past, but he couldn't get any meaningful things from them.
Actually once you depend on only playing game site you will know nothing about other ways of earning but once you involve yourself on post to pay forums you will know more about other ways of earning other the games.

I'm actually surprised by your comment. If you love games there are tons of ways you can use to make money currently. There are some cryptocurrency is that allows you to make money by playing games but you need some investment.

I'm actually surprised by your comment. If you love games there are tons of ways you can use to make money currently. There are some cryptocurrency is that allows you to make money by playing games but you need some investment.
Actually I play games just for fun. But I think that I will also have to look at the advantage side of generating income from whiles doing what I love all the time.
There are trunks of play to earn games on the platform that you can come across. You will visit the gaming section of this forum if you want to have access to them.
I think that I really have to check it out on this forum then. Because I can't just play games for the sake of entertainment only but also getting a secondary income from.

There are many paid apps that pay you to play games but most of those apps might be definitely not worth your time at all. They pay pennies and pennies now no longer hold any kind of value.

Actually I play games just for fun. But I think that I will also have to look at the advantage side of generating income from whiles doing what I love all the time.

I think that I really have to check it out on this forum then. Because I can't just play games for the sake of entertainment only but also getting a secondary income from.
I think that is what you should actually do. Currently another people are turning their passion and hoping to a money generating venture. You can also decide to.

I know swagbucks, it is a legit rewards website that pays you to play games.
That's true, but gaming platforms don't really give you a good amount of money, I'll advise you to use paid to post sites like bizdustry, I think it will be better.

That's true, but gaming platforms don't really give you a good amount of money, I'll advise you to use paid to post sites like bizdustry, I think it will be better.
Oh really, then I think that I'll have to try posting it as you have suggested and I hope it turns out right. But also, if you have any new or other method.. don't forget to notify me. I'll be all ears in hearing from you.
Actually I do not play most of my games online so for to sat he is playing his games online, I do feel he or she is wasting data and money online because they do have slim opportunity of earnings.
Absolutely true with what you're saying. Playing games online can earn you more for your game characters and not you the player actually. Playing online is a total waste of time.
Oh really, then I think that I'll have to try posting it as you have suggested and I hope it turns out right. But also, if you have any new or other method.. don't forget to notify me. I'll be all ears in hearing from you.

Absolutely true with what you're saying. Playing games online can earn you more for your game characters and not you the player actually. Playing online is a total waste of time.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back