What's new

Recommend any legit play game earn money app/site

I think we are on the same page because I have fallen into the trap of Play to earn games three times and I wasn't paid at the end of the day after putting in too much effort to play the games. It is really advisable to stay clear of such of website.
currently I am no longer interested on such websites again. I am much more interested on what I am very sure that works instead of wasting my time taking some risk of something I don't know if it will pay me.

Such platforms actually exist but you need to put a lot of time before you can be able to make something reasonable. The truth is that I don't really enjoy playing games so it is not for me.
There are allot site that tends to pay allot of money to there workers, there is this site I invest on, which made me to earn more than 2k on a daily basis, though you have to invest

There are allot site that tends to pay allot of money to there workers, there is this site I invest on, which made me to earn more than 2k on a daily basis, though you have to invest
Any websites that claimed to give you certain amount of money on a daily basis without involving yourself in a rigorous task, is a Ponzi scheme and will likely not stand the test of time.

The 2K is it in dollars or your local currency?. If it is in dollars I don't think any website can be able to pay you such amount of money on daily basis. But it is possible to make it though, but not on a website.

The 2K is it in dollars or your local currency?. If it is in dollars I don't think any website can be able to pay you such amount of money on daily basis. But it is possible to make it though, but not on a website.
Irrespective of the currency that the money is being received , it is crystal clear that the platform is a Ponzi scheme that will definitely not last for a long time because it is practically impossible for any website to give you any amount for doing nothing.

Well people engaged on online stuffs based on hubby and personal feeling and so, am not into the hubby of games playing naking it difficult to know the legit game playing site.

Irrespective of the currency that the money is being received , it is crystal clear that the platform is a Ponzi scheme that will definitely not last for a long time because it is practically impossible for any website to give you any amount for doing nothing.
I don't think he was talking about a Ponzi scheme. But if that's what you have said is very true because a Ponzi website will still scam people irrespective of the currency they are operating with.

I don't think he was talking about a Ponzi scheme. But if that's what you have said is very true because a Ponzi website will still scam people irrespective of the currency they are operating with.
Any platform that guarantees to give you 2 k in a day without doing anything in return is a Ponzi scheme.
It is often better to stay away from such websites because they are definitely going to scam you are the end of the day..

Any platform that guarantees to give you 2 k in a day without doing anything in return is a Ponzi scheme.
It is often better to stay away from such websites because they are definitely going to scam you are the end of the day..
Probably, that is exactly what I try to tell people. Any platform that guarantees you such an amount of money every single day is actually a scam. You need to work before you can make such amount of money even if you invest.

Actually I have not been earning through playing of games on the internet because I consider other ways as much more better for earning than playing games.

currently I am no longer interested on such websites again. I am much more interested on what I am very sure that works instead of wasting my time taking some risk of something I don't know if it will pay me.

I think that it is much better to find online money making opportunities that interests you and suits you rather than pursuing money making sites that do not excite your interest at all.

I think that it is much better to find online money making opportunities that interests you and suits you rather than pursuing money making sites that do not excite your interest at all.
Probably, looking for online money making opportunities that interests you and has the ability to make you some good amount of money should be your goal. Venturing into unprofitable platforms does not make sense.

people earn a lot from it, but that's after spending days, weeks or even months playing it to get to certain stage before you can start earning.
meanwhile I can advise people on it

people earn a lot from it, but that's after spending days, weeks or even months playing it to get to certain stage before you can start earning.
meanwhile I can advise people on it
Nice, do you know any website where people can make some good amount of money playing games online?. There was a particular one i ventured into before but I wasn't consistent enough.

Gaming is an unpopular way of making money online. Game is primarily for entertainment. I know there are some people who are making money from it. But it doesn't change the fact that it's still an unpopular way of making money online.

Personally I don't recommend playing games as a better way or a popular way of making money online because even if it pays, you won't be exposed to better options that will helped in building your earnings life on the internet.
Personally I don't recommend playing games as a better way or a popular way of making money online because even if it pays, you won't be exposed to better options that will helped in building your earnings life on the internet.

Gaming is an unpopular way of making money online. Game is primarily for entertainment. I know there are some people who are making money from it. But it doesn't change the fact that it's still an unpopular way of making money online.
Innovation has made it popular among gamers. There are a lot of people who are aware of the fact that you can make money playing games on the internet. there is a game called pubg that some people in this part of the world used to make money online.

There are some websites and apps that have games available to play or download to earn points you can convert to money or gift cards, but they often have the same few game options as each other, and these offers are only valid for new users, so be aware of that.

Mistplay and JustPlay are popular apps that allow you to download games to play for rewards. Freecash is a popular website to play and download games for money.

You can also participate in tournaments, test games, or create a gaming channel on Youtube or Twitch and monetise your gaming experience, even getting donations from viewers if you can get a dedicated following.

Do your research to find legitimate websites, apps, and opportunities to make money playing games to see if it's available in your country or on your device. Read reviews and experiences from others to see if it's worth your time. Good luck!

Instead of choosing a gaming platform, you should rather look for opportunity to learn a skills and monetize it. You might have a better chance of making money with your skill much more convenient than with a gaming platforms.

Instead of choosing a gaming platform, you should rather look for opportunity to learn a skills and monetize it. You might have a better chance of making money with your skill much more convenient than with a gaming platforms.
this is actually very true. Instead of looking for gaming platforms it is better you acquire reasonable skills and monetise it online. It will give you much more consistent income.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back